The Replacement Bride : Eighteen

The Replacement Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

”Love is hard, isn’t it?”

 

Myungsoo is turning his head to the side when he saw his best friend who’s already standing at the edge of the door before he’s coming inside the room as well. He’s grabbing the seat in front of him, and placing the drinks that he bought before. “I’m asking Sungjong where you are, and he didn’t know it either, I bet you’re getting into a fight with your brother, am I correct?” Sungyeol is smiling lightly, “And seeing you like this I guess you’re in a deep right now.”

 

“What do you want?” Myungsoo is looking at his friend who’s already leaning his body to the chair. He’s not in a mood for talking or even meeting anyone right now. He just wants to be alone and is it that hard for just asking a little peace for himself tonight? “And why are you here? How did you know that I’m here?”

 

“First, I want my best friend back. Locking yourself for almost a week isn’t bringing you any good. I know you’re in a struggle and keep talking to yourself that Suzy is the one that you love, people change and so does heart. Why are you keep telling yourself for loving Suzy when you know that you don’t love her anymore? And second, Suzy is giving me these for you. She’s already leaving back to America and continuing her study. And third, for how long I’ve known you? You don’t think that I don’t know your habit, do you?”

 

Myungsoo is staring at Sungyeol before he’s grabbing the letter that Sungyeol brought for him. He opens it before he’s reading it. He’s smiling lightly before he’s folding it again and putting it on the top of the desk. Sungyeol is staring at his friend, who’s totally in a mess right now. Why he needs to do this stupid thing and torturing himself?

 

“Now...tell me. What the hell is wrong with you?”

 

“I don’t know, alright? I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I don’t know why I don’t like it when I see Naeun is with someone’s else, I don’t like it when she’s with that damn doctor, I don’t like it at all! And why she’s starring at him like that when she knew that I’m his husband??! Why she has to do that to me? Why she’s torturing me like this....”

 

Sungyeol is staring at his friend again, who’s already putting his head on his palm and not looking at him back. He knows at some point that he’s already love his wife, but he’s too arrogant to admit it that he got some feelings developed on his heart. He just have to tell her about this soon and stop torturing himself by doing this stupid act.

 

“You’re falling in love with her?”

 

“No! I can’t be in love with her, not even liking her.”

 

“Just because of that damn contract?” Sungyeol is laughing lightly, “I don’t know about you, but if I was you I won’t care a little bit about those contract and just telling her everything. Why I need to torturing myself just because of that contract? Stop being stupid and go get her. Go get your wife.”

 

Myungsoo is looking at his friend before he’s rubbing the back of his hair and leaving out a heavy sighed. “If she’s turning me down, how about that? Are you going to be responsible with this??!!”

 

“If she’s turning you donw, then she won’t care about you, she won’t waiting for you to come home, waiting for you to at least text her or calling her.”

 

“Then why is she going out with that Jaehyo???!”

 

“It’s because of you....” Sungyeol is drinking the beer that he bought before, “Everything is happening because of you, don’t you know that? Sungjong is angry with you because of who? You. Naeun is having a hard time because of who? You. Suzy is having a confused felling because of who? You. And I got left by my own best friend because of who? You.”

 

Sungyeol is moving closer to his friend before he’s leaving out a heavy sighed. “Dressing up all black from head to toe, to show the world that you’re in a sad state right now won’t change anything....get home and talking to her is the best way to solve everything. Everyone needs to move on, and so does you. Think of the person that you want to cherish the most right now.”

 

Myungsoo is looking at the down, as Sungyeol’s word is echoing inside his head. Sungyeol’s word is correct, everything that he said is correct and he is actually the one that m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter