The Replacement Bride : Twenty One

The Replacement Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“....what do you think about it?”

 

Myungsoo is looking at his wife beside him who’s not talking or even respond him either. They’re in the middle of having their breakfast just the two of them since his father and Sungjong is out since yesterday. Myungsoo is nudging his wife shoulder, but she’s still not responding him even her grips on the fork is getting tighter.

 

“Naeun-ah?....Hey....what’s wrong?”

 

Myungsoo is shaking Naeun’s shoulder while the latter is tilt her head for a little while. “Eh?” Myungsoo is leaving out a heavy sighed before he’s flicked her forehead. “I told you to stay on the zone. I’m talking in here, but you’re not even responding me at all. What are you thinking about?”

 

“Nothing....” Naeun shook her head before she’s eating her bread again. “What are you talking about?”

 

“Abeoji wants to see us at noon before we’re leaving tomorrow to Japan for our honeymoon. We’re going to the company later and meet him there.” Myungsoo is spreading the butter on his bread before he’s looking at her again, “Now, are you listening to me or not?”

 

“I’m listening to you Myungsoo, everything that you said before.”

 

“Pfft, liar!” Myungsoo is shaking his fork that’s being held by him in the air before putting it back. “Am I not that attractive until you’re not listening to me?”

 

“Anieyo!! I’m sorry okay....”

 

“Do you even love me?”

 

Naeun is looking at him who’s already teasing her again even though it’s still in the morning. “Of course I love you! Don’t you believe me?” Naeun is looking at him who’s nodding his head slowly before she’s drinking her juice, “Then you don’t love me either!”

 

Myungsoo is chocking on his bread before he’s turning his head towards her. “YAH! I love you this much but you didn’t believe me??”

 

Naeun is laughing hardly before she’s eating her bread again while Myungsoo is being grumpy by himself. She didn’t meant to not listening to him but everything that’s happening between her and Nana is stucked inside her brain. How can she stay calm and enjoying every moment that she and him made if she knew that soon or later, her sister will do anything to break the bond between them.

 

She knew that she’s up to something, and every little thing is already calculated on Nana’s brain and that’s the one that makes her scared. She knew that her sister is a lot much smarter than her, and even though she’s trying to think like her own twin sister, she just can’t do that. They’re twin sister from the outside, but when people said that twin sister got a bond that’s really tight until they can feel what each other has been through, but she never felt that.

 

She never felt anything about her sister.

 

She’s already growing up like an only child, since her parents just love Nana too much, and she can’t compare herself with her. Even when their parents got divorce, both of them are arguing over Nana should stay with who and Naeun never felt like that. Her mom takes a really good care of her until she’s growing up, but she knew that her mother loves Nana more than her.

 

“Now tell me, what are you thinking right now?”

 

Naeun is turning her head again to see Myungsoo, before she shook her head once again. She’s actually doesn’t know if she should tell him everything that’s happening about Nana or she just stayed calm about it. She’s never been a person who can tell everything with words, even she’s struggling to find a correct words to tell Myungsoo about it.

 

Should she tell him about it that her real wife is back? Or should she stay calm and become selfish just for this once and make Myungsoo stayed with her forever?

 

“It’s nothing....I’m just thinking about random things.”

 

“Random things? What is it?” Myungsoo tilt his head for a little, “Are you going to tell me about it?”

 

Naeun is in deep silent before she’s putting her fork and knife on a table before she’s moving her body towards Myungsoo so she could face him clearly. She’s leaving out a heavy sighed before she’s facing her husband’s face clearly. “Myungsoo-yaa....”

 

“Hmm?” Myungsoo puts his bread as well before he took her hands. “What is wrong with you?”

 

“What if....if someone is going to break us apart....are you...going to stay with me?” Naeun is taking a deep breath, “I mean if you like her before me, are you keep going to love me like now?”

 

“If I like someone before you?” Myungsoo is smiling lightly before she’s tightening up his grip on her hands. “Then I’m going to choose you over her.”

 

Naeun is blushing, and her cheeks are getting red because what he said. She’s in a deep joy before she’s smiling widely like if she could she will smile from her ear to ear. “Really?”

 

M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter