The Replacement Bride : Twenty five

The Replacement Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Naeun is moving her body around the house as she’s sweeping around the house. It’s been more than two weeks since she’s moving here. She doesn’t know where to stay and she didn’t have much money in her bank account until she’s meeting Jaehyo accidentally and he offered her some help. She can’t say no, since she didn’t know where else to go.

 

She doesn’t have any money or any clothes that she brings from her home, and if she’s coming to Bomi, she afraid that she will tell Myungsoo or Sungyeol that she’s staying in there. She knew that he will come to meet her friend first before he’s going to meet Jaehyo. He will be the last person to get asked, and she’s already told Jaehyo to not tell anything about her whereabouts.

 

She didn’t want to separate or even getting a divorce with Myungsoo, but if that’s the last time she can help Myungsoo with, she will do anything to protect him even from a far. He doesn’t have to know why she’s doing it when she knew that her marriage with Myungsoo is actually the real one since they’re using her name, and not Nana.

 

But she has to do it, to protect her and Nana. That’s the last thing she can do to help both of them. By getting a divorce with Myungsoo.

 

“I have a reason why I did this to you.” Nana is looking at her, while Naeun can only shook her head. “I have a debt to pay, and by getting married with Myungsoo, my life will be safe.”

 

“A debt?”

 

“The one that I told you before. I  have to pay it, or they’re…”

 

“What are they going to do?” Naeun is looking at her twins as she knew that something is not going to be happening good or even worse. “Don’t tell me….”

 

“They’re going to kill me.”

 

She’s leaving out a heavy sighed as she’s looking outside the house. She really wants to go outside and meet Myungsoo like before, but how can she do now? She can’t do anything since it’s only going to ruined everything. She wants to call him or just to hear his voice, but she can’t do it as well. She’s changing her phone number just in case that he’s going to find her.

 

She’s turning her body again as she’s putting the broom away and decide to have a lunch for herself. She doesn’t want to remember anything from the past, her life must go on. Everything is coming forward and nothing else. She’s preparing some food when she heard a bell from the front. “Oppa? I thought he’s coming tomorrow…”

 

She’s putting the apron away and going to the front door, since she knew that there’s no one knew this house beside Jaehyo. “Oppa, I thought you’re will come tomorrow—“

 

Naeun stood there as she opens the door and she saw someone that she just thought before. She really wants to jump and hug him there, right away but she can’t do that. She shouldn’t do that.

 

Myungsoo is staring at her as well before he’s finally spoken a word. “Naeun-ah….finally I found you.”

 

Naeun can only staring at him while the latter doing the same thing as her. They didn’t speak a word, just looking into each other’s eyes through silent. She’s finally the one who’s breaking the silence between them as she’s finally speaking a word. “What are you doing in here?” She’s trying as hard as she can to be really cold towards him.

 

“I came to see you.” Myungsoo replied back, “You’re still my wife after all.”

 

“Wife? I already said before that I want a divorce with you.”

 

“No. We have to talk about this first.” Myungsoo is trying to hold her hand but she refused by letting his hand go. “We have so much to talk.”

 

Sungyeol is watching both of them as he can’t do anything. He knew for sure that there must be a reason why suddenly she wants to get a divorce with him when he knew that Naeun and Myungsoo are in love with each other. He’s looking around when he notices that some passengers are looking into the house since now they’re raising their voice.

 

“I’m sorry to interrupt, but don’t you think we need to discuss about it inside and not ouside?”

 

Naeun is looking at Sungyeol before she shook her head. “No, we talk about it outside. I will go and grab something first.”

 

Naeun is coming inside while Myungsoo is ruffling his hair lightly. He really doesn’t know what’s wrong with her and her sudden change of feelings. He knew that there must be a reason that she didn’t tell him. They’re getting married in real, and by the fact that she asked him to get married with Nana is just an insane thing to do. He didn’t want to get married with Nana.

 

Naeun is already getting outside the house and locking it right away before she’s turning her head to face Myungsoo and Sungyeol. She’s gesturing her hand, “Follow me. We’re walking from here.”

 

Naeun is walking straight ahead while they’re following in a deep silent. They’re lost in a deep thought, waiting for something that Naeun probably will do to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter