The Replacement Bride : Epilogue

The Replacement Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

6 years later…

 

“Omma…are we going to visit appa today?”

 

Naeun is turning her head to see her five years old son; Kim Minki is standing behind her. She’s kneeling in front of him before she nods her head. “Don’t you miss your father?”

 

“I miss him! I wish I can talk to him, Omma…”

 

“I miss your father as well.” Naeun is ruffling his son’s head, “But you really look like your father so it’s alright.”

 

Minki is smiling cheerfully towards her mother before he’s running towards the table and playing along with her toys. Naeun just found out that she’s pregnant two weeks after the incident that’s happening towards her, Nana, and Myungsoo.

 

She shook her head as she didn’t want to remember anything about what’s happening that day. Especially what’s happening with Myungsoo. She wants to forget everything. She’s leaving out a heavy sighed before she packed a Minki’s clothes and some milk into Minki’s bag before she’s getting her bag as well.

 

“Minki, let’s go…we should meet uncle Sungyeol first before we visit appa.”

 

“Uncle Sungyeol? Are we going to meet Aunt Yookyung as well, Omma?” Minki is holding her mother’s hand before Naeun nods her head and smiling widely towards her son. “You do know that uncle Sungyeol can’t live without aunt Yookyung.”

 

Minki is quickly getting into a car and sitting at the back side while Naeun is driving at the front. She’s driving off her car towards Sungyeol’s house and quickly pulling off in front of his house. Naeun is looking around when she see Sungyeol is already waiting for her outside. Naeun is pulling her window down and Sungyeol is walking towards her.

 

“I just finished my lunch. Do you want to go inside first?”

 

“Nope. I want to go there before dark. Is it alright?”

 

“Sure.” Sungyeol replied her, “I will go get my car and you can follow it from behind.”

 

Naeun is watching him walking back towards his house and she sees Yookyung and Sungyeol are going towards their car. She’s waiting for his car to drive off from the garage before she’s following him from behind. The place where Myungsoo right now is far enough from where she lives. She wants to meet and talk to him soon. She misses him badly.

 

She parked her car before she’s getting off from her car, and walking towards Minki’s door and helping him to get out from the car. Sungyeol is looking at her before he’s smiling lightly and he’s ruffling Minki’s hair. “I miss you, kiddo! You should ask your mom to go to my home more often. I will buy you more toys later!

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter