The Replacement Bride : Thirteen

The Replacement Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

I’m taking a deep breath when finally that we arrived at Jeju. A flight to here isn’t the best thing that I usually took, since the flight is full and I ended up using economy class and Naeun is just sleeping soundly next to me and I can only sit, watching her sleep. I’m straightening up my body for a little while and turn my body when I see that Naeun is walking behind me with her luggage on her hand.

 

“Why don’t you tell me that you had a hard time bringing those?”

 

Naeun is looking at me while she shook her head and took the luggage again. “I can do it, beside it’s my luggage anyway.”

 

“Don’t be such a strong baby when I know that you can’t handle it. Come on.”

 

I’m taking her luggage and going straight to the parking lot, to take the car that Mr.Jang already prepared for us. He’s not coming with us even though at first he insisted that he should come, but no, I’m on my vacation and I know that he will bothered me with the work again, even though he said that he needs to be here to keep me and Naeun safe. I can take care of myself and Naeun anyway; it’s not a big deal.

 

We’re arriving at the hotel when we’re being greeted by the receptionist. I’m smiling at her and bow my head a little bit. “I’m here to check in.”

 

“What’s your name sir?”

 

“Kim Myungsoo.”

 

The receptionist nod her head and looking through her computer when I see that Naeun is pouting and she’s sweating hard. “Are you alright?”

 

“Eh? Yes, I’m alright. It’s just hot in here.”

 

I nod my head for a while before the receptionist gave me the key and smiling lightly. “Here’s your room Mr.Kim, it’s on the fourth floor. Is there anything that we can help?”

 

“Can I order for another room? The room that’s next to my room?”

 

“I’m sorry sir; it’s already full-booked.”

 

“Full? But it’s not a peak season!”

 

“Yes, but there’s someone who full-booked the whole hotel for his company workshop, I’m sorry sir.”

 

I’m nodding my head before I grab the key and take Naeun with me. She’s not looking really good and I don’t know what’s wrong with her. Did she eat something wrong on the plane? She looked just fine this morning. We’re arriving at the room before Naeun is taking a seat on the couch right away while I’m placing our luggage on the cupboard.

 

“Are you sure you’re alright?” I’m coming closer to her when I see that she’s sweating hard and her clothes are drenched by sweat. I’m about to touch her forehead before she pushed my hand and nodding her head.

 

“I’m fine. No need to worry about me. I will just take a shower.”

 

“Sure. We will go to ride a horse after this.”

 

Naeun is nodding her head while I’m watching her coming inside the bathroom. I’m taking a big gulp when I realize that it’s actually our honeymoon. Shouldn’t I and Naeun doing something on our honeymoon? I mean…like a real husband and wife? I shook my head hard when I grab some water that’s being placed on the table before I drink it till it’s empty.

 

I can’t do that to her, she’s just too innocent; she just believes that I won’t do anything to her when she knew that I’m just a regular guy. That’s one of the reasons why I have to book another room for her. I and her alone in one room are different when we’re at home. We have Sungjong across the room, but in here? I’m shaking my head again before I stand up and changed my clothes into a simple one. Naeun’s right, it’s getting hot in here.

 

I’m changing my clothes when I see that Naeun is coming outside the bathroom with her towel only. I’m quickly turning my body and I bet that my face is blushing hard. “Put-put on your clothes!”

 

“I’m about to, but I forgot to bring my clothes.”

 

I can hear that she’s coming towards her luggage and took something before she’s coming back inside the bathroom. I’m leaving out a deep breath when I hear that my heart is beating hard. Since when that I’m feeling like this towards her? Since when that I found her attractive on my eyes? Get your act together Kim Myungsoo! You can’t fall in love with her!

 

“What are you doing in there?”

 

I’m jumping in surprise when I see that Naeun is looking at me while her hands are drying her hair with the towel. I shook my head before I took the hat from the luggage and going to the couch. “Nothing, I-I just took my hat. Are you done?”

 

She nods her head and coming towa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter