The Replacement Bride : Six

The Replacement Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Myungsoo is looking at the girl who's standing in front of him, who used to be the girl that's going to walk on the altar with him and become his wife. But how can they're getting married when the girl didn't even know him? The girl will just run away from him even before the wedding start.

 

"Yah, ahjussi!! Let go of my hand!!"

 

Myungsoo is awakening from his daydream, or more specific is awake from his own shock. He's turning to the girl in front of her and grabs her hand tighter than before. "Are you sure you don't know me?"

 

She's raising her eyebrows, before she slaps his hand to make him let go her hand. "I don't know you ahjussi!! Can you let go of my hand now??"

 

"Ahjussi? Yah, Son Naeun, I'm just one year older than you, I'm not an ahjussi."

 

"Don't call my name too cassually, ahjussi."

 

Naeun is releasing his hand before she's looking through him with such a fierce eyes, like probably can tear him apart with just looking at him. She's turning to the cashier before grabbing the things she needs and walk outside the store.

 

Myungsoo is quickly following her from behind when he saw her bumping into someone's else. He's smiling widely when he notices that it's actually none other than his own friend, Lee Sungyeol.

 

Sungyeol is already grabbing her shoulder and smiling widely to her. "Oh my God, finally we found you, Naeun-ssi! You've no idea that we're already walking around dongdaemun for more than two hours! Myungsoo will be so happy when he sees you!"

 

Myungsoo is walking closer to them as he taps his friend's shoulder. "She doesn't remember who I am, I bet she doesn't know you either."

 

"EH??!" Sungyeol's eyes widen when he heard what his friend is saying before he's turning his head to facing her again. "Naeun-ssi, you don't know me? I'm Lee Sungyeol, Lee Sungyeol."

 

"YAH AHJUSSI!!!" Naeun is pushing his hand from her shoulder as hard as she can before she's looking at both of them. "I don't know you, both of you, I just accidentally met him in the convenience store before and suddenly you said that you know me, I haven't met you before! Now leave me alone!"

 

"Ah-Ahjussi? Ya-Yah! Son Naeun!!"

 

Myungsoo is looking at his friend who's watching the girl in front of them walk away from their sight. Myungsoo is poking his friend's arm before signaling him to go and grab her before she's leaving them too far and it's hard to reach her once again.

 

Sungyeol is grinning widely before he's walking towards her followed by Myungsoo from behind. He's wrapping his hand around her shoulder and drag her with him. Naeun is already pushing him away before Myungsoo is coming from behind and wrap his arm around her waist and drag her as well towards Sungyeol's car.

 

Naeun is sitting at the backseat while Myungsoo and Sungyeol are sitting at the front. Sungyeol is quickly locking the door, try to stop her from getting away from his car and quickly storming off to myungsoo's office.

 

Naeun is remaining silent at the backseat since she's still in shocked from what just happened before. She's being kidnapped by two mens that she didn't even know who the heck they are, and suddenly saying something about marriage? She doesn't even know one of this man!

 

They're arriving at Myungsoo's office in 15 minutes before they're getting outside the car and drag her along with them. She's still in silent mode since she knew that it will be useless to fight with both of them who's much stronger than herself.

 

Myungsoo is opening his office room, let two of them to get inside before locking the door. Naeun is sitting at the couch inside the room while Sungyeol and Myungsoo are sitting across her. Naeun is crossing both of her arms in front of her chest with her raising her eyebrows.

 

"You kidnap me ahjussi!! How could you??!"

 

Myungsoo is rubbing his forehead before he's looking at her. "Can you stop calling me ahjusii?? I'm one year older than you and so does he!"

 

"I don't know your name, what should I call you then? Oppa?"

 

"I'm Kim Myungsoo, and he's Lee Sungyeol..." He's looking at his friend for a while before he's looking at her again. "And you're going to get married with me in a week."

 

"Married??! YAH!! I don't even know you, I just met you and suddenly telling me that I'm going to get married?" Naeun is leaving out a heavy sighed before she speaks again. "You must be mistaken and met someone's else, not me."

 

Myungsoo is watching her from head to toe. She's surely different from what he can remember. Her hair isn't long wavy black hair anymore, her hair is now dark brown and she tied up her hair in a messy bun. She's thinner than the girl that he just met before and she didn't wear any girly clothes, instead she's wearing a shorts with sweater and a pair of sneakers.

 

He's leaving out a heavy sighed once again before he's looking back at her. "Your name is Son Naeun right?"

 

She nods her head and she's looking at him, really annoyed. "I'm Son Naeun, but probably the one that you're looking for isn't me."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter