The Replacement Bride : Sixteen

The Replacement Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Myungsoo is running through the hospital hallway as soon as he reached the hospital. He took an early flight since they can’t fly back to Seoul on the night because of bad weather last night. He’s running like a crazy man who don’t know how to breathe, his mind is not in a right place right now and he just has to see her. The sudden call last night is just like a nightmare for him, he can’t imagine something happened to her.

 

“Myungsoo!! Kim Myungsoo!!” Naeun is calling his name from the front door until now, but the latter didn’t hear anything that she said. Like she’s invisible for him now. She’s just following him from last night, where he packed all of their clothes in a swift movement, checking out from the hotel in a flash and staying all night long in the airport just to catch an early flight to go back to Seoul.

 

She’s trying to call his name again but she’s stop saying it when she saw that Myungsoo is coming inside one of the room. She’s looking on the inside when she sees the most uncomfortable sight that she can think of. He’s running towards someone that she didn’t even know, she’s not even remember that he’s mentioning a girl’s name in front of her.

 

She’s stopping her path as she’s looking on the inside from the window that’s being placed beside the door. She can sees everything clearly from Myungsoo is holding her hands, and caressing her palms lightly, while the girl can only smiling lightly from him. Her right foot is being bandaged and she can see that the girl is in pain.

 

She’s holding her chest lightly as she’s feeling something uncomfortable is coming through inside her chest. Something that she never felt before like her chest is being stabbed by knifes; an invisible knife. Why she felt something like this when she sees him holding other girl? Why she’s feeling betrayed by her own husband when she knew that she can have him fully?

 

“Naeun?”

 

Naeun is turning her head to the side when she sees Sungyeol is standing behind her with his hands are holding two cans of orange juice. She’s bowing at him lightly before she’s turning her head again to see what’s happening inside the room. Sungyeol is following her direction when he sees what she sees on the room. Sungyeol is smiling lightly before he’s handing her the orange juice that he bought before-that he bought before for Suzy-.

 

“Do you want to walk with me for a while, Naeun-ah?”

 

Naeun is turning her gazes once again to Sungyeol before she’s nodding her head lightly. Maybe a little talk with him is so much better than watching him with someone yet she can’t join the conversation between the two. Sungyeol is walking side by side with her to the garden inside the hospital area. Naeun is following him from behind in silent before Sungyeol is taking a seat on a bench inside the park. She’s following what he’s doing and sitting side by side with him.

 

“That girl you saw before, her name is…Suzy.” Sungyeol is opening the can that he bought before he’s drinking the juice. He’s smiling lightly to her before turning his direction again. “Myungsoo is going to kill me if I tell you what happened between the two of them, but you deserve to know it right? Beside, you are his wife after all.”

 

“I’m just—temporary wife, nothing more.”

 

“Temporary or not, you’re still his wife, Naeun-ah. Keep that in your mind!”

 

Naeun is nodding her head slowly while Sungyeol is laughing lightly and he’s leaning on the chair. She’s fixing her gaze to him like she’s going to know something important about Myungsoo that he never mentioned before.

 

“Suzy, Myungsoo and I used to go to the same school from kindergarten until high school. We’re really close to each other. Nothing can break the bond between us, together as always. Everything is going on smoothly until we’re reached our puberty and everything is changed. Myungsoo is starting to develop something more than just a friend to Suzy while I can only see the two of them are getting closer and closer everyday…until Myungsoo asked her to getting married with him.”

 

Naeun’s eyes are getting wider once she heard what he just said. “Married?”

 

Sungyeol nods his head lightly before he’s leaving out a heavy sighed. “We were on our last day before our graduation day. I’m not with them during that moment, I got something to do and I’m on my way to catching up with them when I heard everything.”

 

“Did she say yes?”

 

“If she said yes before, Myungsoo wouldn’t get married with you or even knew you.” Sungyeol is flicked her forehead while Naeun is rubbing her forehead lightly. “Suzy said no, she said that she wanted to pursue her dream becoming a ballerina but Myungsoo’s emotion back then is not in a good state so once Suzy said no, he thought that Suzy was going to leave him in here and their relationship…is getting worse after that.”

 

“Myungsoo didn’t want to talk with her or even replying her message and suddenly we heard t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter