The Replacement Bride : Thirty

The Replacement Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Ah, you are awake.”

 

Myungsoo is looking up as he saw Naeun is already standing near the kitchen with a glass on her hand. He’s nodding his head before he’s coming closer and giving her a light kiss on her forehead. “Why are you up so early? It’s not even reach seven yet.”

 

“Did I wake you up?” Naeun replied him, “I’m just making you and Sungyeol breakfast.”

 

“Sungyeol? You don’t have to make him a breakfast—“

 

“Yah yah yah! I’m still here, and this is my house, Kim Myungsoo.” Sungyeol shouted back as he’s walking towards them with a newspaper on his hand. He’s pulling the chair before he’s sitting on that and continues reading the newspaper.

 

“You didn’t tell me that he’s already wake up?” Myungsoo is quickly turning his head towards Naeun whose just laughing lightly as she’s watching him pouting his cheek. “You should tell me before.”

 

“You didn’t let me speak a word.” Naeun is smiling widely before she’s walking back towards the kitchen while Myungsoo is turning his body towards his friend whose busy reading a newspaper. He’s leaving out a heavy sighed as he’s rubbing the back of his neck lightly.

 

“Sungyeol-ah….”

 

“What?” Sungyeol replied him while his eyes are focusing on a newspaper, “You’re coming back to me right away. I don’t even get it why my house becomes a newlywed house in a first place.”

 

“You know that I can’t come back to my house now.”

 

“I know.” Sungyeol is putting the newspaper away before he’s drinking his coffee again. “What can you do without me anyway?”

 

Myungsoo is grinning widely before Naeun is bringing a bowl of chicken soup towards the table as Myungsoo quickly eating the food. She’s smiling widely before she’s joining right away and so does Sungyeol. Sungyeol is looking at them before he’s smiling lightly, “It’s good to see that both of you are finally making up.”

 

“It’s good, right?” Myungsoo replied him, “She can’t stand feet away from me.”

 

Sungyeol is pushing his head away before he’s slapping him. “Look who’s talking now. You’re crying over Naeun and you’re telling her that she can’t stand feet away from you.”

 

“Fine! It’s me….” Myungsoo is looking at Naeun before he’s caressing her hand lightly. “I can’t stand away from her.”

 

“So, what are you going to do then?”

 

“Me?” Myungsoo is taking a slip of his coffee before he’s looking at Sungyeol who’s already waiting for him to answering his question. He’s actually doesn’t know what he should do without the man who’s treating Naeun and himself as well, but what can he do? Did he got any guts to do something?

 

“I don’t know? Should I do something?”

 

“Yeah…it’s about your safety and Naeun as well!” Sungyeol shouted back, “You should sue him!”

 

“NO!” Naeun is finally joining the conversation while her voice is getting higher. She didn’t want him to do something to Jiho. She wants him to be safe. She didn’t want him to join the mess and getting it much worse than before. “You can’t—he will kill both of you!”

 

“But…Naeun-ah—“

 

“No, Sungyeol, I won’t let you do something! Stay away from everything is so much better for us, all of us.” Naeun is breathing hard before she’s looking at Myungsoo, looking for some help that he will agree to everything that she said. “Please…Myungsoo….”

 

Myungsoo is looking at Naeun for a while before he’s turning his head towards Sungyeol before he’s leaving out a heavy sighed. He didn’t want to get into a fight with Naeun again as they just made up last night. He’s better agree with Naeun for now on. “Alright, we won’t do anything from now on. But…if he does something…I won’t stay calm like this.”

 

Naeun is nodding her head as she’s smiling in relief. At least, Myungsoo won’t do something stupid from now on. Even if she can she wants him to go away as far as possible from Jiho, but Myungsoo will not agree with her about that.

 

Naeun is standing up from her seat as she’s putting her plates inside the dishwasher before she’s taking off the apron she’s been wearing. “Myungsoo-ya…”

 

“Why?” Myungsoo shouted from the living room as he’s busy watching the news. “Is there something wrong?”

 

“I’m going to the market for a while; I’ll be back later, eh?”

 

“Do you want me to accompany you?” Myungsoo is finally standing up from his seat as he’s walking towards Naeun. “I can take a quick shower and accompany you.”

 

“It’s alright. I’ll be back in an hour.” Naeun is smiling widely before she’s giving him a little peck. “You should take a shower. You smell rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter