The Replacement Bride : Twenty Three

The Replacement Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Myungsoo is taking another shot of drinks as his eyes are showing any life. It’s been past two weeks since Naeun left the house and he can’t find where she is, where she stays right now since she’s selling the old apartment she used to stay before she’s getting married with him. He’s already going to her hometown but he can’t find it either. People said that she never been there since her mother passed away last year.

 

Myungsoo is gripping the glass tighlty before he’s pouring another shot and drinks it up again. He thought that she will be home after he’s done talking with his father but he found no one. Her clothes still there, but she’s nowhere. She’s not picking up his call as well. It’s like she’s ending up everything that’s happening betwen them in just a short time without telling him what to do.

 

He needs her. He knows right away at the moment she left him. He needs her more than anything he needs in his life. He doesn’t care about his wealth or his fame, he just needs her. He feels like a dead person even though he’s still breathing.

 

“That’s enough.”

 

Myungsoo is turning his head to see Sungyeol is already standing behind him with his glass on his hand. “What are you doing in here? I thought you’re going to Japan yesterday.”

 

 

Sungyeol is sitting next to him while Myungsoo is drinking right from the bottle before Sungyeol is taking it from him. “Enough is enough. Alcohol is bad for your health. You’re already drinking it for two weeks.”

 

“Alcohol is the one that helps me a lot, don’t you know it?”

 

Sungyeol is looking at his friend who’s totally looking like a dead body in front of him. He’s not even eat and just drinking a wine or some alcohol and his body is getting thinner. He didn’t like it, yet he can’t help his friend at all. He knew everything about Naeun left him and he’s trying to help him out by searching for her but as expected it was nothing. She just dissapeared like a thin air.

 

“Any news from her?”

 

Myungsoo is shaking his head before he’s turning his head towards Sungyeol. “I think I’m getting crazy because of her. I can’t contact her, I miss her....even if she didn’t want to see me at least let me see her from far.”

 

“Your father?”

 

“He’s still as stubborn as he’s always been. He’s even asking Nana to move in to the house and it’s giving me more headache to just face her. She’s really does look like Naeun but seeing her face is just disgusting for me.”

 

“Are you trying to contact anyone that she knows? Maybe someone knew where she is?”

 

“I have contacted Bomi, but she said that she never met her again after she’s getting married with me.” Myungsoo shrugged his shoulder before taking another shot. “And she’s the only one that I know.”

 

“Her college friend?” Sungyeol is finally joining him up by drinking as well, “She must have met someone in there.”

 

“I’ve gone there but it feels like their mouths already shutted down and I can’t talk to no one. Not even anyone talk to me. I only got a zero result.”

 

Sungyeol is slumping his body before he’s leaning towards the chair while watching his friend is drinking another shot. There’s no way he can help anything when he knew there’s no end from them. Myungsoo is already attached to Nana since his father asked him to do that, but he knew that his heart belong to Naeun only, and he doesn’t know what to do.

 

“I’m sorry, it’s all my fault.”

 

“It’s nobody’s fault. Stop it.”

 

“No, it’s my fault.” Sungyeol is leaving out a heavy sighed before he’s taking another drink, “If I didn’t make those homepage, your life won’t be complicated like this.”

 

“Thanks to you I found the one that I love the most,” Myungsoo is smiling lightly, “Too bad she’s nowhere to be found now.”

 

“You do know that you can always count on me.”

 

Myungsoo is smiling lightly before he places the bottle on the top of table and he’s turning his head towards his friend that’s watching him lazily.  “What?”

 

“Do you get your apartment already?”

 

“I got it last week. Why?”

 

“Do you need a roommate? I’m available.” Myungsoo is grinning widely, “I can’t sleep on my own room since Nana is sleeping with me as well, and I feel like cheating on Naeun. Sungjong keeps bugging me since he’s sleeptalking. Please?”

 

“Sure.” Sungyeol nods his head before he puts on the money at the top of the table. “Come on, let’s get to your home and get your clothes.”

 

Myungsoo nods his head as he’s getting outside the bar following Sungyeol from the back. He can’t sleep with Nana and both of them will keep arguing like there’s no end for them, and it’s just stressed him up. He didn’t care what his father will say if he’s going out from the home. It’s the only way out, even if his father kicked him out. He didn’t care at all.

 

“Are you going in?” Myung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter