What happened after.

Unbreak My Heart

 

Kris

After that encounter, Sulli and I went straight back to the dorm.  I feel like I'm gonna be sick. Sulli tried to cheer me up. But none of her words made me feel any better. It hurts so much.

“Yah oppa! You shouldn’t have told them that we’re together. I saw Sunny unnie a bit hurt. I know you were hurt, but please don’t feel so upset right now. I was also upset, you know. Sungmin oppa is a Super Junior sunbae and you didn’t even let me get an autograph!” Sulli said, as she sat down next to me.

“I’m sorry. I can’t believe she had forgotten me all of a sudden. It’s just a year that’s passed, Sulli. Our memories were still vivid in my mind.” I said, pouring out all of my emotions into the words. I inhaled deeply, knowing that my tears are coming.

“Oppa, but you broke up months before she debuted! Surely she needs to find someone new.”

“I-It’s so hard, S-Sulli. At that moment I… I wanted to grab her and run away from all the universe… but S-Sungmin sunbae would just appear out of nowhere and ruin everything. It’s my fault I let her go.”

“You know what, oppa? You did just the right thing to let her go. For her to live her dreams. For her to be happy. If she is happy right now, you should be happy for her.”

Sulli squeezed my hand before leaving me.

I wanted to run away from here. I wanted to take her with me but I can’t. I wanted to live far away from Seoul. I wanted to kiss her. I wanted to make love to her. I wanted to be with her forever. I wanted to escape all these things. I wanted to run away from reality. But right now, I wanted to die. My life is meaningless right now. Now that I lost her.


Sunny

Our radio show didn’t exactly go well. I’ve spaced out a lot. After our radio show ended, Sungmin offered to take me to the dorm. I accepted his invitation because I wanted to talk with him. Alone. There are so many things going on in my mind. I couldn’t exactly know how to organize these thoughts. I wanted to ask so many things to Kris. I wanted to talk to him. I wanted to hug him. I wanted to kiss him. I wanted to run away with him. And Sungmin oppa. Why did he have to make things complicated? I have career problems, family problems, Kris problems and now he adds to the list.

“Why?” I asked him as soon as we got inside his car.

“Why, what?”

“Why did you tell them that we’re together? “

“Sunny, I wanted to tell you for so many times. I wanted to tell you how I felt. I wanted you to know. You have no idea how puzzled I was when everytime I’m about to tell you what I feel, you always have been so clever to get away with it. I know that you can feel it but you don’t want it. I am sorry for telling them that you’re my girlfriend, but Sunny, I really like you.”

“You have no idea what have you done. That guy… with Sulli. It is Kris, oppa.”

“At first I couldn’t believe that he doesn’t care. But when he said that he’s with Sulli. I understood. I must have been a very bad lover. I left him. All alone. But I guess he’s not really alone at all.” I laughed at myself. “I must be so selfish. I didn’t thought about his feelings for me. And now, it’s all too late. Right now, I wish I could just turn back time.”

“Sunny-ah, please don’t cry.” Sungmin oppa said. And I realized that I’ve been crying really hard. Minutes we stayed there in the parking lot. He is trying to console me. But my tears just kept flowing like a river.

As soon as I stopped crying, he started the car and drove me back to the dorm. He accompanied me up until we reach our door.

“Sunny, please… Let me help you. Just this once. Let me help you forget him.” He pulled me to him and he kissed me. His kiss made my heart jump. I didn’t know it was coming. I know this is wrong because I love Kris but I am tolerating his kiss.

After we kissed, I went inside our dorm only to be greeted with my sisters.

“Unnie! Is that Sungmin oppa with you?” My dongsaeng Yoona asked.

“Neh.” I answered her.

“Hehehe! Soonkyu is dating Sungmin oppa~” Sooyoung teased me. But I just ignored her.

“Yah! Sunny-ah, why aren’t you telling us?” Jessica unnie asked.

“Unnie, I’m still not sure about my feelings…” I told her.

 

“It’s because of your past love, isn’t it?” Hyoyeon asked. I nodded.

“I think you should give Sungmin oppa a chance. I think he is pretty serious with you.” Tiffany said and she winked at me.

"The two of you are best, unnie! I ship the Aegyo King and Queen!" Seohyun said.

Should I give him a chance?

 

a/n: I know you guys would kill me now because of SunSun. ;~;
but there would be SunKris in the next chapter! please anticipate!~