She met his parents

Unbreak My Heart

 

Time passed so rapidly. It’s as if just yesterday when we broke up and now we’re together again. And there she goes, with her purple hair, running up to me. I caught her and she kissed me on the lips. I don’t know how it began, but we started kissing each other like we used to. We texted each other more frequently. Even though I got death threats from my manager, who got death threats from the CEO, I don’t care. I will fight for her this time.

Comparisons are easily done once you had a taste of perfection. Indeed, perfection it is when I am with her. She lights up my whole world. She makes my life complete. I realized that, we’re all fools in love. I had to stand up to what I believe in. And I believe that we should be allowed to date whoever we wanted. I don’t care if I go out with her without disguises. I would even be proud for that.

“Let’s go to China…” I heard her whisper. We are in SoShi’s dorm, cuddling under the stars. “I mean, it’s been a while since you last saw your parents, right?”

My right arm around her shoulders. Her head on my chest. We’re on the balcony, sitting on the bench. I can smell her purple hair. She’s so warm and cuddly.

“We can’t. We have our own schedules. There’s no time. And how are we supposed to sneak out of your uncle?” I looked down at her.

“I don’t know…” she admitted.

But anyway, I still managed to get two airport tickets to China. Our flight is scheduled on Christmas day. After all our activities. Even though Soonkyu had a schedule for Japan, she had to pretend that she’s terribly sick. After EXO-M replied to the fans online, I immediately went to their dorm to fetch her. On the way, we went to a shop and bought Christmas presents for my parents. Secretly, I also bought one for her.

It was hard for us to hide her newly dyed green hair. It was harder for us to go around the airport without being mistaken as idols. And it was the hardest to pretend that we’re total strangers to each other. In case we blew our covers, at least one could easily go away. But yeah, we managed.

It was already midnight when we got to our house. Don’t ask me how we got there safely, because we went through lots of hurdles before we reach our goal. Eventually, the way to the province got lighter and we travelled easily. When we got there, my parents are really surprised. They hugged me like there’s no tomorrow. When they let go, it was about time that they meet my future wife.  *said in Mandarin

“Mama, Papa, this is Soonkyu , my girlfriend.” I said in Mandarin.

“Oh~ nice to see you! You’re very beautiful!” Mom said in Mandarin. I felt Soonkyu tugged on my sleeves, asking for translation.

“She said you’re very beautiful.” I translated to her. And she reddened up quickly. “Soonkyu, this is my Mama and Papa.”

“Xie xie, Mrs. Wu. Nice to see you!” She told them in her basic Mandarin.

“Come in, come in! Let’s eat our meals before they get cold. Soonkyu, call me Mama, okay?”

“You have to call her Mama.” I told her in Korean.

“Ah, uhm… Okay… Mama.” She told my mom.

We went inside the house. I was still a kid when I last visited this house. Mainly because I spent most of my life in Canada. When I got in SM, we moved to Seoul. Later on, they moved here in China to get in touch with my grandparents. I was left there in Seoul. Though at times my sister would visit me, I still missed them so much. I introduced Soonkyu to my parents, but not yet to my sister. She is not around. After the introductions, we ate Chinese food. I introduced Soonkyu to the delicacies that my mom prepared. I also taught her our traditions and some of our language. I knew that my parents loved her.

We are exchanging Christmas gifts when my sister came. She is older than me and she is working. She can start her own family but she doesn’t want to yet. She was really surprised when she saw Soonkyu.

“Wu YiFan! Your girlfriend is Sunny of Girls’ Generation?!” my sister asked me. I just nodded. “Oh?! Why didn’t you tell me?! I should’ve brought my albums!”

“Mama, Papa, YiFan’s girlfriend is really popular all over the world!” my sister exclaimed.

“That’s why she’s really beautiful!” my father said.

Soonkyu and I gave my parents couple sweaters since it’s really cold these days. I didn’t know that my sister is coming so we took a picture with her instead. We also gave her a Christmas card signed by us. My sister has gone hysterical the whole night. She revealed that she was a fan of SNSD. She was really happy to see Soonkyu in front of her. It was like a dream come true for her. After the exchange of gifts, we clean all the mess and we prepared for bedtime. At first my parents doesn’t want Soonkyu and I to share the room because something might happen, but they realized that we won’t do such a thing since Soonkyu looked too innocent.

We washed up first and changed clothes before setting on the bed. It was not a double bed but it’s large enough to accommodate us.

“Yah Wu Fan… Merry Christmas!” she said.

“Merry Christmas, too, Lee Soonkyu.” I kissed her nose.

“I’m tired. Let’s sleep now, arasseo?” she said, she turned around, her back facing me.

“Yah, face me.” I said, trying to make her roll over.

She got a hold of my hand and she hugged it. I end up hugging her from the back. I closed the gap between us. I could smell her. She smells so sweet. Her white neck is exposed. I nuzzled my head on her neck. I trailed my lips from her ear down to her neck.

“Stop it! That tickles!” she giggled as she straightened. She’s facing the ceiling now. My arms encircled more of her while I nibbled on her neck.

“I love you, Lee Soonkyu.” I whispered. My lips moved from her neck to her jaw up to her lips. They are so red and soft. Our lips moved together as we kissed. I straightened up and hovered over her.

“I love you too, Wu YiFan.” She replied between the kisses. I felt her hands travel from my stomach up to my neck through my whole body. We were laughing as we make out. One of her hands found its way up to my head. Her fingers are playing with my hair.

“Stop it, Kris!” she giggled as I nibbled on her neck. She’s laughing heartily. I guess it really tickles her. My hand found its way at the hem of her shirt. I slipped it in and caressed her soft skin underneath.

“Kris! Stop it!” she hissed when I tickled her waist, followed by her laughing. I left her neck and looked at her. She’s laughing, I can’t help but to also laugh at her cuteness. She’s so adorable and dorky at the same time.

We laughed together as I continued on tickling her at the sides. I will forever love this girl. No one could make me happy so much for a short time, no one but her. Both of us got tired soon enough and I stopped tickling her. She is breathing heavily as I reach out to my bag near the bed.

“What’s that?” she asked.

I dug through my things and found the thing I’m searching for. When I found it, I went to her side to cuddle with her again. I reached for her soft hand that is resting on the bed. I placed it on my chest.

“Kris, what are you doing?” she asked me in pure confusion.

“Sunny, do you feel my heart beating?” I asked. She laughed at me.

“Aniya.” She said, laughing.

“Look closely.” I said, putting more pressure on our hands. She stopped laughing and became silent. I smiled when I see her smile.

“I can feel it now.” She said.

“Sunny, my heart beats only for you.” I told her. She laughed. “What’s funny?”

“You’re so funny, Kris!”

“I’m not kidding! Sunny, will you marry me?” I asked. She was taken aback by what I said. She stopped laughing immediately. Her face turned serious. So serious as if I said something bad.

I opened the red velvet case that I have in hand and showed the ring to her.

“Ohh…” was the first thing that she said. Her eyes blinked. “Kris, I don’t know what to say. I mean. No! That’s not it. I love you. Oh my God, Kris! No, I mean yes! Oh, Kris. Yes! Yes! A thousand yes!”

She’s laughing to herself as I placed the ring on her hand. She hugged me tightly. Her arms wrapped around my neck. The force was huge that I fell back to the bed.

“Yes, Wu Yi Fan! I will marry you! Even a thousand times!”  She said.

“You’ll kill me.” I choked.

“I’m sorry.” She said. She let me go and she sat up.

“Are you crying, honey?” I asked, reaching for her. Her eyes had well up and tears started falling from her eyes.

“Aniya!” she said. I brushed her tears with my thumb before pulling her into a kiss.

“I love you, Lee Soonkyu.”  I said.

“I love you too, Wu Yi Fan.” She said.

We spent hours cuddling like that and talking sweet nonsense before we finally drift off to sleep. We talked about different things. We talked about our future and about how are we going to make her uncle disappear. We also talked about the names of our future kids. We came up with a combination of our screen names like Krissy, or Kristina. But I wanted more traditional ones.

 

a/n: I don't know if you guys can feel me while I was writing this. :3 I hope you liked their bed scene. omg. >.< I was smiling like an idiot while I'm typing those~ i hope you liked that!~  oh, and, I don't know anything about Kris's family. so... yeahh.. please forgive me if there are only little parts on them. as much as I wanted to give more to them.. maybe on the next update Sunny will bond more w/ Kris's family. idk.