For once her uncle did something good

Unbreak My Heart

 

Sunny is a . She’s a pedo. She shouldn’t be dating Kris oppa. >:/

They’re not meant to be together! Sunny is so old!!! :P

Sunny’s the dwarf. Kris oppa is the giant. A big NO NO!!! >:(

Anti-SunKris here! Kris oppa, please don’t joke about something like that! That’s not good for our health!!! >.<

Tears flowed through my cheeks as I read those hate comments under the article. Headline, “SNSD’s Sunny and EXO-M’s Kris are dating?” and there’s a photo of us, in the restaurant. Alone. Smiling to each other. Someone did see us after all. And this someone gave it to the media.

My phone rang.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Sunny, your uncle wants to see you.”

“When?”

“Now. I’ll fetch you. It’s a rally in front of the Building.”

The issue isn’t really a big issue for me. Kris and I had dated for years. It’s just the first time they caught us. And this time, we are on the verge of breaking up. It’s just a friendly dinner between two friends. I sat down in the van along with my other girls. Manager oppa is driving.

It’s true. People were so many outside the SM Building. Fans were bombarding each other. Most likely, a SONE & EXOtic war. It’s the first time. There are so many people outside. People holding banners of me. Banners of Kris. Banners telling us to stay strong. Most commonly, banners bashing the both of us. Both coming from the two fandoms.

The van can’t get in the garage. So I had to come out of the van. My manager was shocked, as well as my other girls. I left them in the van and walked my way through the crowd. As I walked, I heard different voices. Different messages. Stay strong, Sunny and some You are a . I walked past the rallying crowd and to the next level. The paparazzi level. Since when did the two of you started dating? What is LSM’s reaction on this? How did Kris court you, Sunny? And many more.

Flashing lights flicked everywhere. I feel like throwing up of dizziness. I almost cannot see until someone held my waist from the back and covered me from the lights. I looked up and saw a very tall person in his casual look. His hair combed in a messy way.

“It’s all right. I’m here.” He said.

Kris and I walked together past the horrifying paparazzi until bodyguards went over to us to save us. My uncle’s secretary was waiting for us by the door. She escorted us through the building. I saw my sister somewhere but everything was too fast. SHINee came just in time to see us. They have mixed expressions on their faces. Shock. Fear. And a mix of both. Other trainees were also whispering about us.

We were guided to a room with a long table inside. Not in uncle’s office. I saw my uncle sitting in the center. My father was seated on his right side. Appa quickly stood up and hugged me.

I sat beside my father and Kris sat beside me. Soon our managers came in along with Taeyeon, Jessica, Hyoyeon, Luhan, Lay and Suho. The long table was now filled with worried faces. Except for my uncle. He’s mad. He’s in rage.

“The news has been a shock to many of us.” My uncle started. “This isn’t the first time, though. SHINee’s Jonghyun has been issued before. Super Junior’s Eunhyuk had been, too, in the past months.” I saw Hyoyeon flinched.

“Jessica had been caught going out with 2PM’s Taecyeon. And now this. I never expected this from the both of you. Kris. And Sunny. Of all people! Sunny, you’re getting too emotional right now. First with Sungmin and now with Kris!”

“Sooman, they’re just kids!” I heard my father.

“They are idols for God’s sake! They should know their responsibilities.” my uncle fired back. “I can’t let this go away.”

“My brother, we all know that Sunny and Kris had stopped dating way before this happened. It’s just a coincidence.”

“Coincidence?! Ridiculous!” my uncle stood up.

“It’s all coincidence, sir. Sunny sunbae was in the mall when she came across EXO-M shopping. She then joined us since Girls’ Generation and EXO were good friends.” Kris said. I was shocked that he was able to talk. And to come up with an excuse.

“But why are the both of you were seen in the restaurant together? Without the others?”

“Sir, Kris became hungry and Sunny volunteered to accompany him. After that, they rejoined us.” EXO’s manager said.

“All nonsense! The witness said that Kris even paid for the meal and they didn’t go to the mall after.”

“It’s true, uncle.” I managed to say. “We went back to the mall to join EXO-M. We’re not dating unlike everyone thinks.”

“Do you think that fans will accept that reason? It’s chaos outside! What will be SMEnt’s statement?! I will have to suspend the both of you from your activities.” My uncle said.

“Sir, I think it would be a good tactic to make it look like that Sunny and Kris are really dating.” Taeyeon’s voice said. All eyes are now on her. I gave her a what-is-wrong-with-you look and she gave me a trust-me look.

She stood up. “Well, Sunny hadn’t made appearance in the limelight for a while. And Kris is going to and fro China. The Hallyu world is missing them. When EXO comebacks, EXO-M will gain more fans because of S♥NEs. I mean, you don’t know how supportive S♥NEs can be when it comes to this. And at the same time, if Kris will tell his fans about this and just accept the fact and support the both of them, people will stop bashing Sunny, but of course, anti’s can’t be prevented. Even though the fans are angry right now, it will be all right sooner or later.”

“That won’t work.” My voice suddenly boomed all over.

“Sir, Sunny and Kris are both artists. And this happens in real life. Even in America. And people were actually happy for them.” Taeyeon said.

Whatever Taeyeon is planning, she is becoming successful. My uncle clearly was dumbfounded at Taeyeon’s words of wisdom. Taeyeon sat down and we waited for my uncle’s statement. I know that he was taken aback. He wasn’t expecting those words from Taeyeon. Taeyeon has been the silent type every time. But when it comes to the point that she will have to say something, everything makes sense. But the thing is, I am against to what she said right now.

“What about the contract? It was on our SOP. All the other companies will laugh at us!” he said.

“Sooman, change is the only constant in this world. Everything changes. And I think it’s time for a change.” My father said. “And I am pretty sure that everyone else in this room thinks the same.”

“I beg to differ.” I said clear enough for everyone to hear me. But no one agreed with me.

“Miss Kim!” my uncle said. Then his secretary came rushing over to him. He whispered something to Ms. Kim and she nodded.

“This will be my verdict.” My uncle said. “Sunny and Kris will continue with their schedules. EXO-M will continue promoting in China and preparing for their comeback. SNSD will continue their promotions in Japan and their comeback as well. We will tell the public that Sunny and Kris are dating, as Taeyeon says. “ he glanced at Taeyeon who gave an approving nod. “The both of you will soon be invited to different shows and programs. You will have to act like a real couple. Be prepared. The meeting’s over.” Uncle stood up and left the room.

I was shocked. But deep inside, my heart was dancing. My heart thumped so crazily. My father stood up and patted my shoulder before leaving the room. I don’t know what to feel. I am happy, but I shouldn’t be happy. These things shouldn’t be even happening. I will leave soon. And now, this hinders me from preventing the sorrow and pain that my loved ones will soon feel when I die.

 

a/n: how was it? :) let's all love LSM now! xD