His heart shattered into pieces

Unbreak My Heart

 

Sunny

Hyoyeon, Jessica and I went to the building since Taeyeon has schedules. I will accompany them with their new contract with SMEnt. They would be producing a unit for dancing machines. And Hyoyeon, as the dancing queen, is part of this. She’s really happy because she would be in the same group as her boyfriend. Even though once in a while during SMTown concerts, there would be dance battles, the feeling is different when they would be in the same videos and pictures together.

“Oh, Sunny. Look, there’s your suitor.” Hyoyeon whispered and she pointed to our right. And there was my suitor, Luhan Xi. He caught our eyes and smiled to us. I smiled back. But my smile faded when Kris came into the picture. He talked to Luhan.

Jessica was talking with BoA unnie and our manager. Hyoyeon and I were sitting on a sofa waiting for LSM. He’s the one we’ve been waiting for ever since we came. He’s unusually late today. I wonder what’s happening…

“Kris and Luhan look good together. I’ll ship KrisHan from now on.” Hyoyeon said.

“Are you teasing me or what?” I squinted my eyes on her.

“Aniyo! Just saying…” she said and we walked further. “Maybe they’re gays just like what we read in fan fictions… Haha! That would be so hot…”

“Stop reading fanfics, Hyo! They’re contaminating your mind!” I hissed.

Soon the signing of new contracts took place. They said that the Younique Unit will start recording songs. And they will be start filming for the MV as soon as possible. Hyoyeon was really excited because she’s never really been in the spotlight for so long. This is what she’s been waiting for.

After the short meeting, Jessica went back to the dorm immediately. Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk oppa is flirting in one corner. While I sit here, watching them.

 

Kris

“Kris, let’s go to the amusement park. The ticket’s on me.” Luhan told me.

“Why? You’re afraid of heights. How are you supposed to ride the rides?” I said.

“Let’s just have lunch then.”

“Your treat?”

“Yeah…”

We were about to exit the building when Luhan saw her. I wanted to escape, but I can’t. Since I am the leader and Luhan’s on my custody. Luhan dragged me to Soonkyu. She was just sitting there, watching Hyoyeon noona and Eunhyuk hyung.

“Hey, Sunny!”

“Hi Luhan-sshi!” she smiled to him.

“Do you want to have lunch? My treat.” He told her.

“I’ll tell Hyoyeon first.” She smiled before she stood up.

I kept distance from Luhan. I don’t want her to see me. But because life is tricky, she saw me. And her smile faded. As always whenever I’m around.

“Hyoyeon said that it’s fine. But you have to take me safely back to the dorm.” She said.

“Of course! Sunny, are you comfortable if Kris is around? He’s coming with me.” Luhan said.

“It’s not necessary. I can go home now.” I said.

“It’s all right. He can come with us.” Soonkyu said, smiling a little to me.

We walked to a little shop that EXO used to eat when we’re still trainees. The ahjumma clearly remembered Luhan and I and she gave us a free bowl of kimchi. Soonkyu seems really happy with Luhan. Occasionally, we would talk; exchange some words, until we are a little more comfortable with each other. But mostly, Luhan and Soonkyu would do the talking, while I pretend that I’m not really hurting inside.

I watched Soonkyu eat her food. I saw some sauce stained her left cheek. I was about to wipe it with my bare hands but Luhan was faster.

“Noona, you have sauce on your left cheek.” Luhan said.

“Oh?” Soonkyu tried to feel the sauce.

“Here, I’ll wipe it for you.” Luhan said and wiped the sauce with a tissue.

“Thanks.” She said before proceeding to eat.

I ate silently as Luhan flirted with her. But she doesn’t seem to be returning his actions. I excused myself and went to the rest room. I wanted to smash the face of what I’m seeing in the mirror. That person is stupid. Very stupid. And now, someone else is going to get her from me. Why did you break up with her in the first place? Because of the stupid LSM? You’re a coward. You didn’t even fight for her. If you fight for her, you shouldn’t be sulking right now. If you hadn’t break up with her, you would still be happy right now.

I went back to our table. They are finished with their food. They’re just waiting for me. When I sat down, Luhan’s words made my heart beat so fast.

“Sunny, would you be my girlfriend?” he asked.

I watched her intently. She seem not so surprised to his question. But she was clearly taken aback. She was lost for words. Her eyes met with mine, as if searching for permission. But she dropped our gazes too fast for me to decipher what’s behind her mind.

“Yes.” She said before looking back at Luhan. She gave him her sweetest smile. And my heart shattered into pieces.

 

 

a/n: Boring chapter, eh? Mianhaeeee! ;~; B-but, I promise I'll give you an awesome update next week! ;)
Please answer the poll guys! But beware~ Every answer has a consequence and would have a big impact on our story! Please choose wisely! ;)
And!~ If choosing other, please comment who you want and I'll reconsider (I think?). xD