She doesn't know what to feel

Unbreak My Heart

 

I don’t know what to feel right now. Tears flowed endlessly from my eyes. My sisters are all shocked. Because I put the loudspeaker on. They heard everything. Even though that conversation was so short, it hurts a lot.

“It’s all right Sunny, we’re here for you.” Tiffany said.

“Unnie, he isn’t worth of your tears.” Yoona said, giving me a pat on the back.

“I always thought that that Kris is the best for Soonkyu. Now I take it back.” Sooyoung said.

“This is all our CEO’s fault. Screw that dating rules.” Hyoyeon said, hugging me.

“Unnie, you’re not meant for each other. So don’t waste your tears. If he left you, it’s not your loss. It’s his loss.” Yuri said.

I was in Hyoyeon’s arms. Crying on her chest. I’ve never felt so safe and comforting with my sisters. I feel so weak and little. Thanks for all my sisters; they’re always here for me.

“You should rest now, unnie. We still have schedule for tomorrow. Crying won’t do any good to your eyes.” Seobaby said, giving me a glass of water.

I took the glass of water and drank it.

“Seohyun’s right, Sunny. Let’s go girls. Let her rest.” Jessica said. She took all of the girls outside. Taeyeon was left beside me since she’s my roommate.

I changed into my pyjamas and pulled my covers. Taeyeon closed the lights for me.

“Sunny, just forget him, okay?” Taeyeon said, and she kissed me on my forehead, just like a real umma. “Good night.” She left me alone in the bedroom.

I took my phone and looked at my wallpaper. I sighed as I remembered his wallpaper. Maybe he doesn’t really love me after all. No, he doesn’t love Lee Sunny. He loved Lee Soonkyu. And they’re different. Way too different.

 

And so, it comes to a time when the sunbaes will meet their new hoobaes. EXO is going to debut soon. The CEO wanted us to talk with them. I don’t know if my uncle is teasing me or what. But there’s one thing I know for sure: He’s really happy that Kris broke up with me.

We all gathered in one of the largest practice room in the Building. Before SNSD entered, Super Junior was already there. They’re cross sitting on the floor. SNSD, of course, being close with Super Junior oppas sat beside them. Soon SHINee and f(x) came together. They sat with us. Yunho oppa and Changmin oppa came in with BoA unnie. They also sat with us. And it’s like a whole SM Family all happy together.

Soon, they all came. Along with my uncle.

The EXO boys all gave me their happy smiles. Except him. Maybe they haven’t got the news yet. My uncle introduced them one by one. Surely, my girls are giving Kris death glares. And I just had to smile. That’s why I love my girls so much. They always support me whenever I go.

“You two broke up?” A voice sat beside me.

“Who told you that?” I asked him.

“Just instincts.” Sungmin oppa said. “He’s avoiding your eyes. And the girls are all about to attack him any moment now.”

“Yeah…” I said before laughing lightly. His comment is so funny.

“Does it hurt?” he asked.

“Totally.” I smiled at him.

Soon, the practice room is a mess. Everyone’s all meeting and greeting each other. Some of the EXO boys are friends with some Super Junior oppas. The others are close with SHINee. I am leaning against the wall, watching everyone. Time to time, an EXO member would approach me. Byun Baekhyun the SNSD fan even asked for my autograph.

From the corner of my eye, I saw him talking with f(x) hoobaes. Specifically Amber and Sulli. Somewhere inside me is in rage. Something’s telling me that I don’t like what I’m seeing. Clearly, I don’t like it. I turned around to get them out of my thoughts and saw this cute guy nearing me.

“Annyeong, Sunny sunbae.”  He bowed to me.

“Annyeong haseyo~” I bowed back to him.

“Do you remember me? I’m Luhan.” Luhan said.

“Of course! I met you some months ago, right?” I smiled at him.

“Ne. Sunbae, I want you to know, that whatever you’re problem is right now, you can overcome it.” He said

“Thank you.” I smiled, he smiled back and left me. Did he know what happened?

 

Soon, the party started. It’s a small, simple, welcome party for EXO. We’re still in the practice room. Foods and drinks were brought in. And music played. I was sitting all alone in the sofa with a juice at hand. I watched everyone. And when I say everyone, it meant that I watched him, too.

My girls have talked with him. Jessica and Tiffany had the longest conversation with him. And it’s in English. So I can only get a little of it. Yoona, Sooyoung, and Yuri talked with him about the VCR they had shot. While Hyoyeon and Seobaby clearly avoided him. Taeyeon, however, talked with him about me. Clearly, Taeyeon wasn’t really impressed.

“Annyeong, Kris. Being a leader is hard. A leader will always be there for s. Love them. Guide them. Take care of them. And I don’t want to see them crying. Because it hurts me, too. So please, don’t make our Sunny cry. Ever. Again.” Taeyeon said those words, making sure that no one heard about me and Kris. Then she left.

Sungmin oppa joined me on the sofa. He had a drink on his hand.

“You’re jealous, aren’t you?” he asked.

“I am not.” I said.

“They’re pretty close, aren’t they? Sulli and Kris.” He said. I looked at them. I can tell that Kris had a good time with her. But I know Sulli likes Taemin.

“Nah, they’re just friends. And Taemin wouldn’t allow it.” I said.

“Just admit that you’re jealous, Sunny.” He said.

“I hate you for knowing me so well.” I said.

“You know I’m always here to love you.” He said.

I looked at him.

“Sungmin oppa, please don’t do this now.”

“I’m kidding.” He smiled before leaving.

I walked over to my bestfriend who’s getting wilder and wilder in the center. She’s having a dance battle with Kai from EXO-K before. And now she’s playing around with Eunhyuk oppa.

“Hyo. I’m going back to the dorm now.” I whispered to her.

“All by yourself?” she asked. I nodded. “Aigoo. At least ask someone else to accompany you. It’s dangerous. It’s already dark.”

“I can take care of myself.” I smiled.

“Okay. Take care, huh? Text me or Taeyeon when you got there.”

“Of course.” I said.

I started walking to the dorm. I can’t stay any longer in that forsaken place. Everywhere I look; I would see him or at least hear him. It’s all too painful for me. It’s excruciating. It’s torture. I looked down while walking. Why do I feel so dizzy? Did the punch have alcohol? But I didn’t drink too many. Plus, I have high tolerance. This shouldn’t be happening.

Somehow, somewhere it was suddenly all black. I can’t see anything. My eyes are all suddenly blurring. I leaned on to the nearest wall. I was falling but I can’t pull myself up. Is it the end of the world now? I felt myself against the cold, hard concrete.

I felt myself being held up. I felt myself being carried. I tried opening my eyes and I could only see little. Someone is carrying me. Someone very strong and tall. And handsome. I smelt it. That fragrance, I know it too well.

“I love you, Kris.” I mumbled before everything goes black again.

I woke up in a bed. The blanket over me. A towel on my forehead. And someone resting his head along my hands. I reached for the towel and it’s still wet. I looked around, the lights are opened but the sky outside is dark. It must be around midnight or something.

I tried to get a glimpse of the person who’s watching over me. I moved a little and the person instantly straightened up. When I realized who this person was, my mouth was shut. It didn’t know what to say. My mind went blank.

“Are you all right?” he hugged me. I cleared my throat and he immediately let me go. “I found you in the streets.”

“Where am I?” I asked. Certainly, the place is alien to me.

“In EXO’s dorm. It’s good thing I found you. You’re having a fever.”

“What time is it? Oh no. The girls.”

“They already know. And they’re coming to fetch you.” He said.

“Kris, I’m sorry for the trouble.” I said.

“I did what was right.”

He helped me get up. He gave me a glass of water and medicine. We waited at the living room for the girls. It was very awkward. We kept silent the whole time. Soon, Taeyeon, Jessica and Hyoyeon came along with the other EXO boys. They didn’t stay any longer. Outside, our van was waiting. Manager oppa is driving. Manager oppa gave endless thanks to Kris. The girls thanked, too but I can see that they are having double thoughts.

“Thank you, Kris.” I bowed to him.

“You’re most welcome, sunbae.” He bowed to me.

 

a/n: yay! I updated! I hope you guys liked the update. :)
Although it's really really short.
It's been one week!!!~ College is busy. ._.