Fangirling over a fanboy

Unbreak My Heart

 

Since I saw that trainee, I would always want to come to the building. He’s so cute. And so tall! Just my type. Plus, he’s really good-looking. Ohh, if only he was at least born in the same year as I am. Too bad I didn't knew his name... How should I get his number, then? I chuckled as I made my way to the elevator. I went inside the elevator and saw 4 figures. They made way for me. Nah, I didn't have enough time to look at every face. I was about to push the 6th floor button when someone else’s hand pushed it. He just came in the elevator. I guess he's in a hurry. I looked at the owner of the hand and gasped as I saw him. Omo!

“Oh! Annyeong, sunbae.” He bowed to me. I wanted to give him some space but I might bump the others around, so it we're pretty close to each other.

“Annyeong!~ We meet again! You’re going to practice?” I asked him.

“Ne, sunbae. You?” he asked.

“Oh. I don’t know. Maybe hang out a little?” I smiled. He smiled back. Omgee! He’s so cute!~

Soon the elevator contained only him and me because the others stopped on the lower levels. We’re already on the 6th floor and he let me pass before him. He even hold the sides of the elevator so that I won't get hurt if ever it closed automatically. Aww, he's such a gentleman.

We were walking to the same direction. Wait. Are we going to the same practice room? Eotteoke? He also likes that room! Should I let him use it? But I am a girl! I should use it. But no... I should let him use that room because I like him.

“Sunbae,--.” He told me.

“No!" I cut him off. "Call me Sunny instead.” I wanted to call him oppa. But I can't.

“Sunny noona, I--" he began again.

"Ani! Just Sunny is fine." I pouted at him. I don't want him to call me noona... It feels so old and it would make me a pedo.

"Mian. Why not Soonkyu? It’s a pretty name.”

“I don’t like it at all. What is your name?”

“Wu Fan. But call me Kris.”

“Okay, Kris.” I held out my hand and he shook it.

"Soonkyu, I am going to practice." he finally said what he had to say.

"Oh? Then I'll watch you." I said. "Please don't be shy!"

I set down my things in one corner as he set up his music. He then took off his jacket and revealed a slim but nicely worked out body wrapped in a t-shirt. Aish, Soonkyu! Don't be a ... At the same time, I felt my body somewhat heating up so I took my jacket off, too. Now I was wearing only my sleeveless top and my leggings. I sat down beside my things and I watched him.

He's already showing some dance moves. His dancing is really good but it can be improved. He had long arms and long legs. His movements are swift but not that neat. If he would debut, critics will see it almost instantly because his movements are empasized by his long arms and legs. But his dancing is really good! Though he should practice a bit longer.

"Kris, stop." I suddenly called. I know just the thing to do.

He stopped the music and I stood up and quickly went onto his side. I connected my MP3 to the speakers and searched for that song. "Here it is!" I exclaimed. Then the song played. It is the Tango version of Unbreak My Heart. Perfect. This is remix is hard to find. Good thing I asked my instructor to give me a copy of this. This became very helpful when I need to rearrange my mind... I looked at Kris who looked at me as if I did something that really broke his heart.

"Why? Is something bothering you?" I asked.

"Nothing... I just had a short flashback." he quietly said. Shifting his stare at different places.

"Okay!" I stood up and pulled him in the center. "As your sunbae, I will teach you how to dance tango." I said.

I put his right arm around my waist and my left arm over his shoulder. Aish! Good thing I wore heels today! I can barely reach him! Dancing to the emotion and speed is very important in dancing tango. A good dancer transmits a feeling of the music to the partner. Leading them effectively throughout the dance. If I suceeded in teaching him this, he would be a very good dancer. And so I taught him.

"Put your all your feelings, okay?" I told him.

I was afraid that he wouldn't get what I'm telling him. But to my surprise, he learned the dance as if he's just reviewing it. Though it's hard to teach him, especially because of our height differences, I was still able to teach him what I know. I was glad that Kris was able to get the feel of tango. And in no time, we danced perfectly.

"Have you danced tango before? You're a fast learner!!" I complimented him.

"Yes, a few years ago." he told me.

"Chincha?! With whom?" I asked.

"I danced with a very special friend of mine." he said with sincerity as if he treasures that friend so much. He must've cared a lot about her. Why am I thinking like this? Aish!

"I see... Would you like to have lunch with me?"

"Sure!"

"I'll change clothes now. I'll meet you here soon, arasseo?" He nodded and I gathered my things as he gathered his own, too.

I left him and went to the bathroom to change. I put on a comfortable t-shirt. When I got there, he has also changed. We took the stairs to the cafeteria in the building. In the cafeteria, everything seemed so familiar. But I couldn't remember why. It is supposed to be familiar because I trained here, but there is a vague memory that seemed to be lost somewhere. As usual, I got to sign some autograph for the trainees. Good thing I didn't have a schedule for today! We bought light snacks and drinks, and we sat in a table in the corner.

When I looked at Kris, he seems to be staring at me for the whole time! Oh boy, I'm melting! His eyes are so beautiful! I can't do this. Oh my, gods of Olympus! I'm gonna die!

"What are you staring at?" I asked him. I opened my juice.

"Nothing. I am just appreciating the beautiful view." he murmured. But let's pretend that I didn't hear it. And I proceeded drinking my juice.

“So, Kris… Since when are you a trainee?”

“2007.” he said before taking a sip from his juice. Shocks. Those kissable lips.

“2007? Have we by chance met before? I was also here in 2007.” I furrowed my eyebrows. I can't remember a Kris before...

“Possibly, we have met.” He smiled.

“Probably not. Because if I had met you back then, you would be my boyfriend right now.” I said and laughed. Geez. Why did you say that, Soonkyu?! I hope he won’t figure out that I like him right now.

“Yeah, that would be right. If I had met you back then, you would be my girlfriend.” he repeated what I said. Why? Does he like me, too?

“You’re quite funny, Kris! We should hang out sometime soon.”

“We’re already hanging out. Unless you mean, date?”

“Are you always this cocky?” I smiled. OMG. His smile is so precious.

“Only to girls I like.” He winked at me. . That’s it.

“Yah! Stop kidding around!” I slapped his arm.

“Yeah, we should date… How about this Friday night?”

“Hmm…” I recalled my schedule for the week. I guess I’m free! If not, I can always ask my manager to cancel it. “Sounds good to me!”

“So it’s a date, then?”

“Only if you don’t want it to be…” I laughed. Shocks! I can’t believe I’m flirting with him!

He laughed, too. Omo! Does he like me too? Aish, Soonkyu! Stop it!

“So Kris… Who do you like in SNSD?” I asked, anticipating his answer.

“I only like the aegyo queen.” He told me.

“Yah! You’re joking!” I pouted at him.

“I’m not!"

“Well, do you like her majesty's number, then?”

“Pleasure.”

I took my phone and gave it to him as he handed his mine. I can’t help spazzing inside when I saw that I am his wallpaper. But the wallpaper is not an official one. This is a selca. I don’t remember taking that selca before... But it doesn’t matter. I punched in my number and put my name ‘Soonkyu’ there. We exchanged phone when we are done. He put ‘Wu Fan’ in my phone.

After we ate, I bid him good-bye because I promised Hyoyeon that I'll be back soon.

"Good-bye, Wu Fan! I'm looking forward on our date on Friday! Oh and nice meeting you!" I told him.

"You too, Soonkyu!"

 

a/n: I hope you liked that! It took me a while to update!~ Mian! ^^