But what if she falls in love with someone else?

Unbreak My Heart

 

Sunny

“You’re a great pretender, unnie. I can’t believe that you’re still holding on. After all?”

“Always.”

“What if he’ll fall in love with someone else?”

“I know he won’t.”

“How are you so sure?”

I smiled to my Seobaby. “I have spies.”

Luhan has been a good person to me. Since he is Kris’s roommate, and his fellow EXO-M member, I could always watch over him. Luhan and I would send text messages about how are they doing, has he eaten yet, or sometimes, I ask him to look at Kris’s phone and look if he saves my messages. And he did. And I know that we’re still together in our hearts. And I know that even if trials and challenges will come to us, I know that we can overcome it.

I envy Jessica and Sooyoung. Because they are paired by netizens. Sooyoung’s stares at him during the SMTown were enough for the netizens. But deep inside, Sooyoung wanted to kill him for breaking my heart. Jessica on the other hand was giving Kris advices. That’s how my girls are faithful to me. They always want the best for me. And I love them for that.

“Okay… But if you need help, I’m always here.” Seohyun smiled to me before leaving my room.

I am preparing myself for the mall. I need to go to the grocery since the girls have schedules and I’m the only one who’s free for the day. After that, I’ll go shopping. I took a bus to the mall. Good thing not that many people recognized me. I gave some autographs to the fangirls who’s squealing next to me.

“Kamsahamnida unnie!” they said.

“You’re always welcome!” I said.

S♥NEs are really good people. They support SNSD everytime. Everywhere. They are restless. I love them. But right now, it’s a lot harder to go out to the public without disguises on. SNSD has gain more fans. And now they’re all over.

I jumped off the bus and went to the mall. Many people are looking at me. Aigoo. I should’ve put more disguises than these sunglasses. Aish. I went to the grocery and started scanning what’s on the list. Geez. I should’ve brought my manager’s car. Or I should’ve asked him to help me. Aigoo. How am I supposed to bring all these back to the dorm? Hmm… I’ll think about that later. Right now, just get everything on the list.

I was halfway with Taeyeon’s grocery list when I heard a familiar voice say my name.

“Sunny sunbae?” it said. I turned around and found EXO-M’s Luhan smiling to me.

“Oh? Hi Luhan!” I smiled back to him. “You’re all alone?”

“Ani… I’m with EXO-M. We’re buying food for our fridge.” He said. “How about you?”

“The girls have schedules right now… So I was tasked to re-stock our food supplies. Hahaha!”

“Woah! All those things!? How can you bring that to your dorm?” He asked, gazing at my cart.

“About that… I really don’t know…” I admitted.

“Oh? Go with us then. We can drop you off your dorm. We have our manager with us.”

“Ani! That wouldn’t be necessary!”

“Come!” he said and he took my cart away.

I had no choice, do I? We walked around the grocery and found the other boys. They are with their manager.

“Annyeong haseyo!~” I bowed to their manager.

“Hyung, I found Sunny sunbae all alone. She can go with us, can’t she?” Luhan asked.

“Oh. Of course, Miss Lee.” Their manager smiled to me.

“Thank you, oppa!” I bowed again to their manager.

Miss Lee? Wow. Maybe that’s how they call my uncle. Mr. Lee. LOL.

We went around the grocery to finish our list. I hanged out mostly with Luhan because he’s the one who’s close to me right now. It was hard to see Kris ignoring me. He’s really cold right now. He’s not jealous of Luhan, is he? Nah… He can’t be.

“Noona…” Luhan told me. I turned around and faced him. We were all alone with my cart in the meat section.

“Hmm?” I smiled to him.

“Are you still into him?” he asked.

“Kris? Yeah… Why?”

“Noona… It’s hard for me to help you right now.”

“Why is that? You’re doing a good job.”

“It’s hard. Because I think that I’m starting to fall for you.” He said. I looked at him. He’s really serious. I think.

“Luhan, you must be joking.” I awkwardly grinned at him.

“Noona, I am not joking. I like you.” He said.

“Luhan. We’re good friends and I like you, too. But you know that I only have Kris in my heart. Please stop falling, okay? I don’t want to hurt your feelings. Arasseo?”

He hesitated. But smiled. “Arasseo.”

After we paid for our groceries, we all carried them to their manager’s van. Kris sat in the front with his manager. I sat next to Luhan in the middle. I told their manager the direction to our dorm. Now EXO-M boys know where is SoShi’s hide out. They helped me put all my groceries upstairs. I gave them refreshments before they leave.


Kris

“Gege, do you like her?” I confronted him. He is lying on his bed with a book in his hand.

“Who?”

“Please. You know who I’m talking about.” I said.

Luhan got up from his bed and stood up. “What will you do if I say I like her? Forbid me to woo her? I’m sorry.” He said. I took him by his collar and pinned him to the wall. I am ready to punch his pretty face right now.

“Go on. Hit me. But, you broke up with her, remember? You broke her heart.”

“You know I love her.”

“You’re not worthy of her. And you have no right to stop me.” Luhan said and pushed me from him. “I like Lee Sunny, Kris. I like her. And I will fight for her.”

“Stop it.” I said. I don’t want to hear any more of my mistakes.

“Don’t worry, Duizhang. I will never break her heart.” He said.