Everything got better

Unbreak My Heart

 

Sunny

Luhan tried calling me but I won’t answer him. He text me messages but I just delete them. He tried talking to the girls, asking permission if he can come to the dorm, but Taeyeon wouldn’t permit him. My sisters didn’t know the real story, though. But they knew that if I don’t want to see anyone, there is a big problem.

Today is a beautiful November morning. The others are out. Yoona and I were the only persons in the dorm. We are watching the television when the doorbell rang.

“I’ll get it, unnie!” Yoona said and she ran to the door.

I wasn’t surprised actually that Yoona would betray me. I can tell that she likes this baby faced ex-boyfriend of mine ever since day one. Our visitor is Luhan. I knew his voice very well. He said thanks to my sister and they joined me in the sofa.

“Unnie, I’m really sorry. But I don’t want to see you suffer.” Yoona said. She’s really sorry because she let Luhan in despite my grudge against him.

“I am not suffering anymore, Yoong. I ended it just last week.” I said.

“Come on, baby. You don’t really mean that, do you?” Luhan wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I shrugged it off.

“I’m not talking to jerks, Yoong.” I told her.

“I’m going to leave the two of you.” Yoona said and she walked to her bedroom. She glanced to Luhan and nodded before closing her door.

I stood up and was about to go to my bedroom as well when Luhan grabbed my hand. He spun me around and we’re facing each other.

“Sunny, I’m sorry.” He tried to hug me but I brushed his hands off.

“Luhan, our relationship is not working. It’s best that you should leave me in peace.”

“I don’t believe you. Don’t you love me?”

“Have you heard me say I love you? Never, right? Because I never loved you.”

“If this is about what happened last week, I’m sorry.”

“That’s not about that, Luhan. I want you to be happy. But you can’t because I can’t love you. I don’t want to cause you more pain, Luhan. This is for the best of us. I’m sorry, too. Because I just can’t love you.”

“You still love Kris, don’t you?”

“Always.” I hesitated. I looked at him. He closed his eyes, breathed in heavily, and nodded. I hugged him. One last time before we officially close our case. “Forgive me, Luhan.”

 

After that, Luhan stopped pestering me. Later on, he realized that he liked Yoona from the first day more than he liked me. I can tell that Yoona became more beautiful. Maybe because of her secret suitor. Yoona received anonymous gifts and letters. But I knew they all came from Luhan. And I am happy for the two of them. The dare is a little harsh, though. But as a gamer, it must be done.

“Dye your hair purple and make it shorter. Until next year comes.”

“Dye?! Until next year?! Are you serious?!”

“It’s simple unnie. Since you like your short hair, why don’t you color it for our comeback? It will look really cute. And our Aegyo Queen will get cuter!” Yuri smiled.

“It wouldn’t. And purple?! You actually think of that hideous color?!”

“Then color some strands of pink then. Just make it last for a week. Then you may change the color.” Yoona said.

“I hate you girls to my utmost being!”

“We love you too unie! Don’t worry, SONES will love you. We never know, maybe you’ll actually like it.” Yuri said and she hugged me.

Kris

After that incident, Luhan and I almost fought with each other to the death. It was chaos in the dorm since I am the leader but he was older. It was a good thing that Lay and Xiumin stopped us before any damage was done to our pretty faces. I tried contacting Soonkyu but she wouldn’t reply to my text messages. I’m guessing that she also hated me. The following week, Luhan went to SNSDs dorm to talk to her. When he came back, he said that he is sorry and that I should take care of my Soonkyu very well. After that, we become roommates again. We brushed off our grudges and we became closer. Soonkyu started replying to my messages again.

Soonkyu: Wu Fan oppa, what do you think of purple? :(
Wu Fan: I think it’s a pretty color. Y?
Soonkyu: Do u like purple?
Wu Fan: It depends… Y?
Soonkyu: Would it look good on me?
Wu Fan: Purple suits you well!
Soonkyu: U think so? :”>
Wu Fan: Yeah, y?
Soonkyu: many paparazzi outside the airport.. You’ll see soon! :)
Wu Fan: kk~ I’ll wait!
Soonkyu: thank u oppa~ ^^
Wu Fan: welcome! :)

She looked so beautiful and y in purple. I opened my laptop and browsed my downloaded pictures of her. There’s one photo of her in a magazine where she’s wearing purple. I thought I saw a goddess. And their pictures for SPAO, where she’s wearing purple, I think she’s really cute.

I opened my Tumblr account and scroll through my dashboard. I’m mostly following SNSD-dedicated blogs. International Sones edit their pictures and videos so good. I reblog a lot of them. But I had to keep low so that no one will fine my true identity.

I like purple. I also like pink. But I can’t help but laugh out loud when I saw a fantaken photo of her on Tumblr. SNSD is in the airport. She dyed her hair purple with some strands of pink. I must say that this is hilarious. She looked so funny.

Wu Fan: I saw it. :)
Soonkyu: omg! How was it?
Wu Fan: you look so funny!!!! Hahaha!!! xD
Soonkyu: yah! Ur so mean! >:(
Wu Fan: I’m just kidding! U look so cute! ;)
Soonkyu: really? :3
Wu Fan: of course! U look like a kid! Kkk~
Soonkyu: yah wu yifan! >:(
Wu Fan: y u dyed it nway?
Soonkyu: none of ur business :p
Wu Fan: soshi’s comeback?
Soonkyu: yeahh..
Wu Fan: I see.. concept?
Soonkyu: secret :p
Wu Fan: pls tell me~
Soonkyu: get teased by the teasers soon! txt ya later~ got to record~
Wu Fan: kk~ gud luck! Fighting! ^^

Since everyone is preparing for the comeback, I can see them in the practice rooms. Sometimes, we would lunch together. We can’t lunch outside anymore because we’re both popular. Many people will see us. We can’t hide anymore. So we decided to bring packed lunch every now and then and we’ll all eat together in the practice rooms.

SNSD sunbaes and EXO have gotten closer. Personally, I think that they are kinder to me than before. Maybe it’s because Soonkyu and I are comfortable with each other these days. Everything is so well now, as if nothing happened in the past. Luhan and Soonkyu were back to friends. She is kind of helping him with Yoona. She had no idea how much trouble I had got into because of her. Luhan and I fought so much that it came to a point that we had to change roommates. But now, everything is repaired.

 

a/n: have you guys seen the I Got a Boy dance teaser? I love the steps, their fashion, the music! I'm so excited on their comeback! :) Sunny and Luhan have officially broke up! And SunKris is starting to be together again~ ^^ I missed writing on Kris's perspective! :)