Her feelings on the VCR

Unbreak My Heart

 

Sunny

Manager oppa only told us that we will shoot for a VCR. But he didn’t tell us that only the Jangshins will participate. What about the Danshins?! This is discrimination! Seriously. I stared at my dongsaengs getting their make-ups. Yoona, Seohyun, Sooyoung, and Yuri. Why do they have to be tall?! The HyoSunSic OT3 was sitting side by side. Taengoo and Fany already went back to the dorm since they have other things to do. But what about us?! We’ve got nothing to do and just stare at these long-legged girls.

I sighed. Hyoyeon heard this and sighed too. And I knew that Sica unnie sighed as well. I guess we are all bored. Or rather pissed. Or depressed.

“I envy them. Tall younger girls.” Jessica said.

“At least the two of you are pretty.” Hyoyeon said.

“At least the both of you have many fans.” I said. And they both turned to look at me. “What?”

“We’re dying here, Sunny.” Hyoyeon said.

“Let’s just wait for the Jangshins to finish their filming.” I said.

“Hmm… I know. Let’s go find the leading man. I heard he’s tall and handsome.” Jessica suddenly became excited.

“Of course it’s gonna be tall and handsome. Why do you think they would call for the Jangshins if the man isn’t tall enough?” Hyoyeon said.

“Sunny! I know you like tall handsome boys. What do you think?” Jessica had an evil smile plastered on her face.

“Come on, then!” Hyoyeon giggled and she dragged me from my seat. We went around the area looking for the boy. I wonder who it is.

We saw manager oppa talking to someone. We are facing their backs but we couldn’t see the man’s face. He is tall. But something about his built is so familiar. Could it be Kris? Manager oppa turned around and found us.

“Girls! I thought you went back to the dorm?” he said.

“Aniyo, manager oppa. We have nothing to do.” I said.

As soon as I started those words, the guy turned around. And positive. That guy who’s gonna be seduced by my younger, prettier, taller sisters is my Wu Fan also ing known as Kris. Why does life had to be so cruel?! He smiled at me. Clearly he has gotten a lot handsome. Not to mention ier. I’m gonna die of jealousy over my dongsaengs.

“Manager oppa, I want to be in the VCR, too.” I suddenly pleaded to manager.

“Ne, manager oppa! You have no idea how handsome that leading man is.” Hyoyeon backed me up. Hyo knew about Kris for some reason.

Jessica, who was clueless, spoke too. “Manager oppa! We are way prettier than Yoona and Yuri combined!”

“Aniyo, we already have the four of them. Besides, we need tall girls not shorties.” Manager said.

“Yah manager! That hurts! You hurt our feelings!” Hyoyeon blurted.

“Manager, please! We want to be in the VCR, too. We have more fans than those four combined!” Jessica said.

“Ne! Plus! Sunny is even ier than Yuri!” Hyoyeon said.

“And Seohyun doesn’t even know how to seduce! She is a baby!” Jessica said.

“Yoona and Seohyun are maknaes! They are innocent! And pure!” Hyoyeon said.

“Not to mention that we have fairer skin than Yuri and Sooyoung!” Jessica said as Hyo nodded.

With all these commotions, Kris and I stared into each other. He had no idea how hot he looked today. And his smile, oh, his precious smile. And he winked at me. ! I am dying right now. I wanted to kidnap him all of a sudden. I ing missed my Kris! Why didn’t he tell me that he’ll be working with my dongsaengs? I could have asked manager oppa sooner. I wanted to work with my Kris, too.

“Yah manager! I’ll ask my uncle to pay you double for this week. Please let us!” I pleaded again.

“Yes! Sunny has the power! She can make you richer!” Hyoyeon said.

“She can even make it triple!” Jessica added. We all looked at our manager with pleading eyes.

“That sounds tempting, my girls. But no.” Manager said and he left us.

“Manager didn’t even reconsider!” Hyoyeon told us silently. “Let’s just flirt with the leading man.” She said, winking at me.

“Annyeong haseyo! HyoSunSic imnida!” The three of us said to Kris.

“Annyeong haseyo, sunbaes! Kris imnida.” Kris bowed to us.

“Oh, so you’re a trainee?” Jessica said.

“Ne, sunbae.”

“Ayo wassup!? You look handsome Kris!” Hyoyeon said in her Engrish.

“Thank you, sunbae.” Kris said in perfect English.

“Oh! You know how to speak English? That’s nice. Where did you come from?” Jessica said in her perfect English

“I came from Canada.” Kris said in English. Geez. His English is even y!

“I see. I came from California. Since when have you been a trainee?” American Jessica said.

“I was casted in 2007 through the Global Auditions.” He said in English again.

“Our Sunny here joined us in 2007, too. Have you two met before?” American Jessica asked.

“WAIT! STOP! STOP!” Hyoyeon exclaimed in her Engrish. “NOSEBLEED!”

“Berry good yo!” I told Hyoyeon.

“Mianhae!” Kris said in Korean. Finally! Hyoyeon and I are getting nuts. And it’s obvious that I’m getting jealous. It’s unfair they both speak English fluently. I wanted to tell Jessica that Kris is my boyfriend so she better stay away. But no.

“Who do you like in SNSD?” Hyoyeon said.

“Sunny sunbae.” Kris said. And okaaay! Happiness overload! Hyoyeon and Jessica giggled.

“Sunny likes really tall and handsome guys. Don’t you, Sunny?” Jessica turned to me and I blushed madly. I looked at Kris and he’s smiling at me.

“Now, why don’t you take a picture together?” Hyoyeon said as she pushed me to Kris’s side. She held out her phone and took a photo of us. I reminded myself to kill Hyo when we get back to the dorm.

“Yieee! You look so perfect together!” Jessica squealed as she viewed the photo from Hyo’s phone.

“Yah! Why are you doing this to me?” I asked the HyoSic couple but they just laughed at me.

“We’ll leave you two together so that you’ll know each other, okay?” Jessica said and they left me with Kris.

I sighed as I stared at them going away. I don’t know what to do. Suddenly I heard his deep voice. “Follow me to the dressing room.” And he left. I looked around if someone is watching me then I followed him to the dressing room.

I found him inside. There is no other person. I locked the door. Then I found myself pinned on the door. He kissed me.

“I missed you.” He said. I looked at him and stared into his eyes.

“Why didn’t you tell me that you’ll be working with SNSD?” I asked.

“I wanted to surprise you but I didn’t know that you will not participate.” He said.

“It’s all right. But next time you should tell me.”  I told him.

“I will.” He said before kissing me again.

“Let’s meet later after the shooting.” I told him as soon as we pulled out.

“I can’t. I’m going back to practice.” He said.

“I see…”

“Are you disappointed?”

“A bit. Because we haven’t seen each other for ages!”

“You’re overreacting.”

“I am not!”

He chuckled and he kissed me again. This time with more passion and heat. He s his arms around my waist. My arms around his neck. Our kiss went deeper and deeper. I wanted to rip his clothes off but he needed it for the filming. We were completely lost in our make out session when I heard Sooyoung’s voice.

“Soonkyu?!” Sooyoung’s voice exclaimed. Kris and I immediately stopped kissing and we saw Sooyoung standing there completely struck.

“Sooyoung-ah! What are you doing here?” I asked, not knowing what to say.

“What are you doing here? Aigoo!” she said, looking at the Kris and me.

“Sooyoung! It’s not what you think!” I said.

“Tsk! Tsk! What if manager oppa finds out? You should be more careful next time.” She said.

“You’re not gonna tell this to manager?” I bit my lip.

“Aniyo… You two look so perfect together. Hahahaha! Now, don’t block the door please.” She said. Kris and I moved away from the door so that she can get out. She turned to me and whispered, “Soonkyu, are you still a ?”

“Of course I am!” I lightly slapped her arm and she giggled before completely closing the door.

Kris and I looked at each other. Then we both laughed. He hugged me and I could hear his heart beating fast. Well, our hearts beat fast at that time. We thought that Soo will tell manager oppa about this. But Sooyoung is a good sister.

“I love you Soonkyu.” He said.

“I love you too, Kris.” I replied. “Don’t you dare fall for my dongsaengs there, huh?”

“I will only fall for you.” He smiled and kissed me lightly before we exit the dressing room.

Soon they are shooting the VCR. My dongsaengs are all so y and beautiful in those dresses. And settings. All four of them will shoot the scenes one by one and heck, I am going to die here, watching in jealousy. HyoSunSic is sitting beside each other once again while watching the ing filming.

“Uh-oh, Sica. Sunny’s jealous…” Hyoyeon mubled, loud enough for me to here. It was Yoona’s turn with him. Yoona is the image of SNSD. Of course she is beautiful. She’s way too beautiful compared to me.

“I bet our dongsaengs will be sued later in the dorm.” Jessica giggled at Hyo.

“Sunny unnie likes the guy?” Seohyun suddenly appeared in front of us. She’s with Sooyoung. Sooyoung just smirked at me.

“Aniyo! She loves him!” Jessica squealed. Followed by Hyoyeon’s boisterous laughter.

“I guess we could kill our Soonkyu of jealousy, huh Yuri?” Sooyoung smiled evilly.

“We better do well, Sooyoung-ah.” Yuri suddenly appeared also.

“Aish, you girls! You better not do well. You should do your best!” Jessica encouraged them.

“Poor Sunny unnie…” Seohyun mumbled.

“Oh, at least you care, Seobaby!” I said and hugged her.

“Don’t worry unnie, I’ll take good care of your boyfriend.” She giggled.

The shooting for the VCR ended successfully without me murdering anybody. I was really jealous and desperate at that time. I have always been desperate to grow taller. And this treacherous event of my life did nothing to lessen the pain of standing 155cm short. When I looked at them, all of my dongsaengs suit perfectly for him. They are younger than me, taller than me, have sweeter faces than me. Sometimes I was thinking if Kris really liked me.

“You better get those thoughts out of your mind, honey.” Jessica said which turned me back to reality.

I sighed. My dongsaengs are now changing back to their casual outfits. We are waiting for them when Kris came to us.

“Annyeong sunbaes.” Kris bowed to us. He is now changed to his normal self.

“Annyeong Kris!” HyoSic said. “Someone is not feeling good right now.” Jessica told him.

“Aniyo! I’m feeling perfectly fine!” I said, trying not to meet his gaze.

“We’re gonna get some food, Soonkyu! Stay here, okay?” Hyoyeon said and she dragged Jessica away. Kris sat next to me. I crossed my arms.

“I’m leaving now and you’re not gonna talk to me?” he asked.

“Then leave.”

“Aish, Soonkyu! I’m sorry for making you jealous.” He said, looking at me.

“Who said I’m jealous? I am not!” I said, trying not to keep my voice down. But I still didn’t face him.

“Please don’t do this.” He pleaded. “What should I do to make you happy?”

I looked at him. His eyes are sincere. But he looked so funny. He looked like a kid whose lollipop has been taken.

“Do aegyo.” I smiled at him. Silence. He just stared at me. “There are lots of boys who wanted to kiss me like you do, Kris.” I said and he looked at me unbelievingly.

“Aigoo. Noona, please forgive me!” he suddenly said in a cute voice. “Bbuing! Bbuing!”

I laughed out loud, clutching my stomach.

“Yah! Don’t laugh! It’s hard.” He said.

“Seriously, Wu Fan! You should learn from your girlfriend!” I lightly punched his arm. “Your aegyo needs improvement!”

He looked around, making sure that no one is watching. He lightly kissed me on the lips. “I got to go now, Soonkyu. My members are waiting for me.” I said.

“Omo! Members? You’re gonna debut soon?” I asked.

“Ne. You just wait, okay?” he said before enveloping me into a hug.

“Take care, my Kris! Do your best!” he said.

“I will.” He said. And I kissed him again. Before bidding each other good-bye. I am so happy for him that he's going to debut. Although that starting today, we probably wouldn't see each other because of my schedules and his practices. But when he debuts, who knows? Maybe we will have shows together.

When we get back to the dorm, our manager excused me from the girls before they bombard me with questions. My manager had a serious look on his face. And somehow I felt that I am in a very big trouble. Did he saw Kris and me kissing? Eotteoke? Aish, I’m so careless!

“Manager oppa, why?” I asked.

“Lee Soo Man wanted to have a word with you.”

“Right now? I’ll just inform Hyo.”

“Hurry up and get to the van, okay? Your uncle is mad.”

 

a/n: here's a link to the VCR!~ Behind those scenes is an angry Soonkyu! Hahaha!
I hope you like the update!~ ^^ Thanks for subscribing!~
Comments are loved! <33