The spark

Unbreak My Heart

 

Luhan was angry. He was angry because I invited Sungmin in Invincible Youth. He didn’t reply to my messages, he didn’t even answer my calls. He didn’t even let me explain why. At first as I was angry, too, that he is so childish. But soon I found out that it was my fault, anyway. Maybe he was jealous of Sungmin and I haven’t had the mind to think that my boyfriend will get jealous in the first place.

Today I made up my mind. I don’t want our relationship to go worse. We’re just starting and we already have this kind of issues in life. I decided that I will go to their dorm right now. I figured out that they don’t have schedules for today. Somehow, Taeyeon has connections to the others.

At first I thought that no one was going to answer the doorbell. Luckily, but very unfortunately, it was Kris who went to the door.

“Annyeong haseyo, Kris-sshi!” I bowed.

“Annyeong Sunny sunbae. Are you looking for Luhan?” he bowed, too.

“Ne. I need to speak to him. Is he around?” I tried to peek through the small area that doesn’t covered by his body and saw other boys running around.

“Yeah… Please, come in. Make yourself at home.” He said. He opened the door more and let me in. When I stepped inside, I saw a hurrying Tao running to his bedroom. Xiumin was just sweeping the floor. And I figured out that their dorm is quite messy when I turned up.

“Where is he?” I asked.

“In our room.” Kris said. Then, he held my hand and led me to their room. It is quite ironic that the two boys of my life were sharing rooms. Now I thought about what Hyoyeon said. KrisHan… They can’t possibly be gays, right?

I shrugged off the thoughts in my mind. I found that their bedroom is clean. And the things were in order. The beds were made beautifully, but on one bed, there was my boyfriend, with a Rubik’s cube clutched in his hand.

I was maddened immediately. We are not in good terms and he had the courage to just play Rubik’s cube around? But I managed to hold off my anger. I turned to Kris.

“Kris, can you please leave us for a moment?” I asked, biting my lower lip. It’s really awkward if he had to see my conversation with Luhan. I have to get rid of him.

“Sure.” He smiled. That perfect smile. That made girls go to heaven. Why are you giving this smile to me at this time of the season when I have problems?!

He left the room and closed the door when he got out.

“Why are you here?” he asked. I looked at him, I can tell he’s pissed but he’s so cute that I don’t know which side to buy.

“What a nice way to greet your girlfriend!” I smiled at him. “What is your problem, Luhan?”

“What is your problem?!” his voice raised a pitch. He almost shouted that.

“Excuse me! I have no problem at all! Why are you not answering my phone calls?” I asked, my voice getting higher by the moment.

“Why are you cheating on me?!” he asked. My eyes widened. Cheat?! I never cheat! Even in my own gameplays, I never cheat! Cheating is dishonesty. It’s a big no-no for me.

Cheating?! Why would I do that?!” My voice was louder this time.

“Simple. You like someone else.” He snaps. And I found it really cute. My anger lowered by the second. He is too adorable to handle.

“Sungmin is just my friend. You’ve got nothing to be jealous of!” I said.

“Who said I am jealous?!” His voice was loud now. And my anger was just rising bit by bit.

“What is wrong with you?!” I shouted.

“Why don’t you ask yourself?!”

“Fine, then!”

I opened the door to find the other EXO-M boys silent in the living room. God, this is so embarrassing. One moment I came here nicely and now, I’m getting my way out of this hell. When I closed the door, I was kind of hoping that Luhan would follow me, try to calm me, or make up with me. But I’ve got nothing.

When I was about to take the stairs, I heard a distant door opened and closed. My heart jumped. I smiled to myself. I heard the footsteps run. Oh yeah, Luhan Xi. Follow me.

“Soonkyu!” Kris’s voice echoed everywhere. I stopped descending towards the staircase. I found Kris pinning me to the wall.

“What?” I asked innocently. I gazed in his beautiful eyes. They’re piercing through my whole being.

“Please, make up with Luhan.” He said.

“What?!” I asked in horror. “No way!” I tried to push him but he’s really strong. But his masculinity only adds up to his appeal level. Oh, temptations! Go away from me! I looked away from him to keep myself from looking at him. I can’t take his perfect face. It’s too perfect.

“Please, Luhan was really heartbroken when he saw how close you are with Sungmin hyung. Just explain it to him.” He said.

“You’re taking his side?!” I looked up to him again. I wanted to punch his face right now.

“It’s not like that… But please, understand.” He looked at me with pleading eyes. He is searching for any hints but I just gave him my angry face. Why is he making this so hard for me?

“Aniyo, aniyo! What happened is enough. I don’t want to see him right now.” I shook my head. Then Kris let me go and I continued descending through the stairs.

I walked silently to our dorm. Tears wanted to drop from my eyes. But I don’t understand why I am crying. I recalled what happened earlier. When I remembered Luhan’s face, it doesn’t have any impact at all. Then the scene at the staircase. Suddenly it was all too hard for me to handle. It’s a little bit funny, this feeling inside. When I remembered Kris’s face, why is it so painful?

When I get back to the dorm, Hyoyeon was just talking to the phone. She smiled a bit to me. The other girls were not around. I went straight to my room and slumped myself on the bed. I breathed out heavily. I wanted to strangle him when I see him next time.

I busied myself gathering ways on how to get Kris alone and kill him. I hate him so much right now. But then, I heard Hyoyeon’s voice faltered, followed by her crying. I automatically jumped from the bed and went out of the bedroom.

I found my best friend crying on the sofa. Her phone was just beside her. Instantly, the tears that I kept this morning found its exit from my eyes. I hugged Hyoyeon. It has been a long time when I last saw her cry. Hyoyeon is a very strong person. She doesn’t cry immediately. The reason had to be very strong. I hated seeing her cry. Because she’s part of me.

“What is wrong?” I asked.

“It’s Hyukjae… I found him in the mall today.” She smiled. I smiled a little. My best friend is breaking down and she had the guts to smile?

“Aren’t you happy to see him?” I asked.

“I was really happy, until I saw her…”

With that, I need not to ask. We’ve been watching Eunhyuk oppa lately. We found out that he and IU was a little close. Hyoyeon was really jealous that time. But I shrugged it off since I know that Eunhyuk oppa loves Hyo so much. I was a little shocked that Hyoyeon’s instincts were becoming true. I am at lost for words. I don’t know what to say.

“Why are you crying, too?” she asked. “Haven’t you made up with Luhan?”

“Aniyo… But I saw Kris today…” My voice trailed off.

“After all this time?” she asked. I didn’t do anything. She knew the answer anyway.

 

a/n: Finally! It's my Christmas break! I hope you guys are also having fun! Lots of Christmas parties and Kris kingles happening around~ Kris won in the poll. Yay! So now, I had to get rid of Luhan in Sunny's life. jk~ Hope you like this update!