The fuel

Unbreak My Heart

 

Sunny

We were watching the television when the doorbell rang. Seohyun as the maknae and runner answered the door. My heart thumped wildly when she called me. I went to the door to find my boyfriend with flowers and chocolates at hand.

“Good morning, honey.” He said. But I didn’t answer.

I received the flowers and the chocolates and let him in. The girls understood that it’s time they leave the living room. I let Luhan sit down on the sofa and I sat beside him. As soon as the girls were not visible, he started the talking.

“Are you mad?” he asked.

“Ani…” I said, not looking at his eyes.

“Sunny, I came to say that I’m sorry.” He said. I looked at him, eyeing him to move on. “I’m sorry because my actions are unjust. I didn’t thought that you were friends with Sungmin hyung even before and I’ve got no reason to be jealous. Please forgive me.” He said.

“You are forgiven.” I hesitated at first but said it anyway.

I was surprised. Luhan’s lips landed on mine. We shared a kiss. The kiss was romantic and passionate and all, but it’s so alien to me. It was our first kiss after all. But it feels so awkward when it shouldn’t be. He’s my boyfriend, right? Yeah, this is our first real kiss but something is missing…

I pursed my lips when we let go of each other.

“Don’t you have schedules for today?” I asked.

“We have. We’re supposed to fly to China… But I delayed it. I want to see you first.” He said.

“You should’ve just called me. Or texted me. You shouldn’t cancel your flights! Your fans are waiting! Go there, now!” I said.

“As you wish, my Queen.” He said.

He kissed me again on the lips before he stood up, said goodbye to my sisters, and left the dorm. As soon as he was gone, the girls bombarded me with questions Does he kiss well? How was it? Tell me, unnie, is his kiss longing for more? Those questions that are going somewhere else. I don’t know how to answer. I didn’t answer them in the end.

I put the flowers in the vase. I gave the chocolates to the girls. I put the vase in our room. Hyoyeon helped me set it. I recalled the kiss… If there’s one word to describe it, my best friend can answer it for me.

“You are disappointed, aren’t you?” she asked.

“I’m not!” I feel defensive and defenceless at the same time.

“Yes, you are.”

“Prove it.”

“One. Luhan was alone. Two. Kris isn’t with him. Three. You miss Kris’s kisses when you kiss Luhan.”

I was silenced.

 

Kris

It was another SMTown concert. Of course I’m excited because it will be fun. The fans will be happy to see us. Our sunbaes will be cheering for us. She will be there.

We watched what’s going on the stage through the screen at the backstage. We are all watching intently as our sunbaes perform their numbers. I watched her dance ever so gracefully with her members. And how she gives fanservices. Sometimes I wish that I was in the audience right now. Because she’s so cute when giving those fanservices.

When they get back to the backstage, we all cheered for them. Then a staff went to them to give them water and face towels. I could hear someone saying that the package was not enough and that they are out of stock. Unfortunately, my Soonkyu doesn’t have bottled water and face towel for herself.

I looked at what I’m holding. My bottled water is still three quarters full and my towel is still dry because I haven’t used it. I walked up to her.

“Soonkyu!” I called her.

“Oh, Kris!” she smiled to me. That smile that can melt everyone’s hearts.

“You can have these.” I said, holding out the bottled water and the towel.

“You don’t need it anymore?” she asked.

“Ani… You take this before I change my mind.”

“Aigoo, thank you!” she said before I hand the things to her.

I watched her took a sip from the bottled water I gave her. We just had an indirect kiss. Oh, gods of Olympus!

“How was our performance?” she asked.

“You’re wonderful!” I said.

“Thank you! Good luck on your stage! Fighting!” she said before walking away from me.

I watched her walk away from me. She joined her fellow members before I get back to where I’m sitting. Then, from out of nowhere, Luhan bumped his shoulder to me.

“I’m sorry.” I heard him coldly say. I turned around and looked at him. He joined his favourite dongsaeng Sehun who was just sitting in the corner. He isn’t mad, is he? I’m not trying to steal his girlfriend away from him. I just want… to be in good terms with her.

 

Sunny

After the concert and after all the greetings with our sunbaes and hoobaes, we went to the hotel where we would stay and rest before leaving tomorrow for Seoul. Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, and I shared the room. We were already resting on our beds when the doorbell rang.

Sooyoung went for it. Then she called Hyoyeon. It must be Eunhyuk oppa. Sooyoung and I stayed silent while Eunhyuk oppa and Hyoyeon talked. He must have noticed that she was preventing him through the whole concert.

Sooyoung went to the bathroom to freshen up. While I was holding my phone, looking through the text messages. Suddenly a new message came. It was Kris.

Wu Fan: Ayo wassuuuup?! ^_^
Soonkyu: Berry gud yo!!! How about you? ^.~
Wu Fan: I’m fine, too. What are you doing?
Soonkyu: Listening to the HyoHyuk couple.. It’s chaos in here!!!
Wu Fan: Ahh, I see.. Do you want to go out?
Soonkyu: Right now? Ani.. Too tired!! ._.
Wu Fan: Oh, good night then! Sweet dreams!  ^_^
Soonkyu: Goodnight, too! Sweet dreams! ^.~ :*
Wu Fan: Why did you kiss me? kk~
Soonkyu: Aniiiiii!!!!!!! I didn’t!!!! >.<
Wu Fan: Kkk~ Here’s your kiss! :*
Soonkyu: Yah! Stop it! Just sleep already! -.-
Wu Fan: Gudnyt!
Soonkyu: Gudnyt too!
Wu Fan: Text your bf, pabo! He’s pissed. :P
Soonkyu: Wahhhh! Eotteoke?! Hate u!!!
Wu Fan: Jk! Just sleep now, arasseo?!
Soonkyu: Arasseo!!!! >:P

Then he didn’t reply anymore. I scanned through the other text messages. Woah. So Luhan was really texting me. But I’m sleepy… I should just check it when I woke up.

Then the doorbell rang. I guess it’s my time to get out of the room to leave the HyoHyuk couple alone. What is taking Sooyoung so long in the bathroom?

It was Luhan.

“Are you ready?” he asked.

“For what?” I asked.

“I sent you text messages. Didn’t you read them?” he asked. Oh no. Please don’t tell me you saw Kris texting me.

“Ani, my phone’s still in the bag. Sorry.”

“Ani… It’s fine. Let’s go!” he held my hand and started to pull me.

“Where?” I pulled back.

“Don’t ask. Just come with me!” he tried to pull me again.

“Ani… Luhan… I’m tired. Can’t it be on other days?” I resisted.

“But, after this night our schedules are tightly packed. I just want to spend some time with you.” he pouted. I swear it was the cutest thing ever.

“Mianhae…” I pouted at him, too.

“You have no time for your boyfriend. But you’ve got time to text Kris and not even bother answering my texts.” He said. His expression changed from being cute to a really pissed boyfriend. Uh-oh. Busted. ! What should I tell him? “I’m right, aren’t I?” he asked.

I don’t know what to say.

“You can’t even answer me…” he said. “Do you love me, Sunny? Or, after all these times, you are just playing with my feelings?”

I hate myself for being so confused. The answer is just a simple yes or no. But why is it so hard? I like him, yes. Love? It’s too big for me.

Our heads turned to the voice that boomed through the corridor.

“Unnie! Here’s your phone. I took it by mistake! Mianhae!!!” Yoona said and she gave me Yuri’s phone. Before leaving she said, “Oh, and we texted some people in your contacts! Hehehe!”

Yoona smiled to me before she left.

“Luhan, I’m not playing with your feelings, okay?” I said and I hugged him.

“I’m sorry… I never thought that maybe you’re not using your phone.” he hugged me back.

“It’s all right.” I said.

“Good night, honey.” He kissed me on my lips. And there’s that alien feeling again.

“Good night.” I said when he pulled out and he left.

When Luhan was gone, I went to the triplet’s room. I returned Yuri her phone.

“Thanks for saving my life, Yoong!” I said.

“No problem, unnie!” Yoona said.

“Be careful next time, unnie!” Seohyun said.

“Unnie, we’re curious, do you really love him?” Yuri said.

“I don’t know…” I mumbled.

“Unnie, you are supposed to know! Get your mind straight.” Seohyun said.

“I know unnie! Let’s play truth and dare.” Yuri said.

“What’s that?” I asked.

“Just answer the question and there will be a corresponding dare for your answer.” Yoona explained.

“What’s the question?” I said.

“Do you love Luhan?” Yoona said.

“You can answer it on other days. We’re not rushing you. Just think about it.” Yuri said.

 

a/n: yes! I updated!~ ^^ I hope you liked that!
Have you guys heard that on the SNSD Special Stage, Yoona, Sooyoung, and Sunny will perform with EXO? At first I spazzed so much. But then, they said that only Sehun, Chanyeol and Suho will be there. I guess there will be some HonNy moments!!! :3 I also ship them~ Hehehe~ And also, I hope that SunKris will have interactions sooner or later! When that happens, my life will be complete! xD
Oh, and in our fanfic, SunHan will fade away... Anytime this week! >:D and SunKris shall prevail!!!!!!! XD