They met again.

Unbreak My Heart

 

Kris

“You better stay out of the way, Kris. I like Sulli. You better watch your steps from now on.” Minho told me. Have I really fallen for Sulli? I know it is impossible. But I can’t even concentrate on my training well. I almost got into a fight with Minho. Sulli is just a friend. No more, no less. There must be something that’s in my mind lately. But what is it?

It was a free day to me. Perfect day to chill. Tomorrow Lee Soo Man would watch our practice. And he will choose which group will debut. I know that I will not get it. Because I didn’t train that hard. Besides, my other groupmates have trained much harder and longer than me. I know I will not be able to debut this year. But I will surely disappoint her. Should I give her a call? Once in a while we will send text messages to each other some good nights and I miss you’s. But our text conversations were always brief and short. She must be really busy.

My phone suddenly rang. It was Sulli.

“Oppa, let’s go out today!” she cheerfully said through the phone.

“What time?”

“What about… Right now! Sounds good to me! Okay oppa! See you in five minutes!” and she hung up. What a kid…

We were walking in the park when I saw a familiar figure. Is it her? Nah… It wasn’t her. She must have a lot of disguises if ever she’s going out. Luckily for Sulli and me, we don’t need disguises yet.

“Oppa, isn’t that Super Junior’s Sungmin?!” Sulli suddenly tugged onto my sleeves. She pointed to where I’m actually looking. “Oh! That must be his girlfriend! Let’s go to them, oppa! Let’s ask for autograph!”

She took my hand and we ran for them.

 

Sunny

Sungmin oppa and I became co-DJs of Chunji Radio in 2008. Since I got into SM in 2007, I never got the chance to get close with Super Junior sunbaes unlike my other members. Sungmin oppa and I became close. He even taught me how to play the guitar. We’re getting closer every time that our own group members started teasing us. Of course he knew about Kris. We became best friends that we know our past relationships. He also knew that I am Lee Soo Man’s niece. We were that close. But of course I am much closer with my sisters. And I want our friendship to stay that way.

“Sunny-ah, let’s go to the park. I’m kind of bored right now.” He said suddenly.

“But it’s too boring to walk, oppa!” I complained.

“How about some ice cream? My treat.”

“Well, if that’s the case, what are we waiting for?!” I grabbed his hand and we went to the park.

The weather is so nice. Perfect for some ice cream. There’s only a couple of people in the park today. Don’t bother wearing disguises only to spoil the enjoyment. I hope there is vanilla. Sungmin oppa is very nice to me. He would always treat me ice cream whenever we feel like eating one. We were walking to the ice cream stall when I thought I saw a familiar figure. Aniyo, that can’t be him! That someone doesn’t have dark skin. Kris has dark skin, as far as I can remember. Plus! He is busy training… But why do I feel that I wanted to see him? Should I visit him sometime? Aish! Stop it, Soonkyu!

 “Sungmin sunbae!” a familiar voice said from afar. Sungmin and I both turned around to see Choi Sulli running to us. She is waving to us as she ran.  She is also a trainee in SM Academy. She seems to be dragging along with her somebody. Poor guy. As they are nearing, I think the guy with her is quite familiar.

When they go to us, they took time to catch their breath. And it all came back to me. Those long legs, blonde hair, husky voice, slim built body, red lips, and chocolate brown eyes. That girl with Choi Sulli is Wu Fan my also ing known as Kris. I don’t know what to feel. I am in a mix of happiness, sorrow, guilt, and jealousy all at the same time. Sulli didn’t dare let go of his hand. Couples?

“Annyeong haseyo Sungmin sunbae, Sunny sunbae.” Sulli said as she caught her breath. “Whew! Back there, I saw Sungmin sunbae and I thought you are with your girlfriend! We ran all the way here only to find Sunny sunbae… Geez, I thought for a moment I just caught Sungmin sunbae dating!”

“Sulli-sshi, you are actually right about three things!” Sungmin told her. But Sulli and I gave him puzzled looks. “I am with Sunny.” He suddenly put his arm around my shoulders, “she’s my girlfriend. Dating.”

I don’t know how to react. Sungmin just said what the ?! I wanted to slap him! And he just said that in front of Kris who didn’t even had a reaction on his face! Doesn’t he even care? What happened to us?

“Congratulations on both of you, Sungmin sunbae and Sunny sunbae. But my girlfriend and I will have to go now. Annyeong.” Kris said as he bowed to us. They left. Kris dragged Sulli along with him. But I heard Sulli whining about not getting autographs or something. Are they really together now?

 

a/n: I know guys, I'm sorry I'm hurting your SunKris feelings. ;~;