NOW or NEVER

Admit that you LURVE me LUHAN!!!!

Hey guys, your author here. I just want to gives you a heads up about me not  being able to update everyday for the coming weeks because I have school in 4 days. But i promise you guys that I will update as much as I can. I will write up ideas and stories on my phone so I can re-type it here. I hope you keep supporting me and I hope you like this chapter. Don't forget to subscribe and comment.


 

Luhans POV

 

My cousin is back. Sehun. I really missed him. We were like brothers when we were little but he left. As an only child in the family I was really lonely. We moved houses and moved to where we live now. That was when I met Jieun. Both our families hit it off. The parents did anyway.

I was very shy when I was a kid. I never really had friends other than Sehun so I wasn't skilled at making new friends. I was really shy and awkward when I was a kid and sometimes I still am if Jieun isn't with me.

My parents loved Jieun. She was cute, she smiled all the time, she was everything my parents wanted for a daughter-in-law. I didn't know anything about what they were about since I was 7 then and did not understand what they were talking about. Everytime our families would be together I would just stare at Jieun. She was like a living doll. Her hair was long, silky and flowy. Her eyes jsut sparkled. Her long eye lashes just made her eyes look more beautiful. Everything about was perfect. I had a little kid crush on her and I was pretty sure that the adults knew about it since my dad would always wiggle his eye brows at me when I finished looking at Jieun.

We became friends after all since our families were always together. Since I was the only and she was too until her baby brother was born, we just hung out with each other. She talked to me first, I was intimidated by her. After that we were inseparable. 

One time I didn't even want to leave their house because we were that inseparable. Also another time was when we fell asleep together on the bed and when my parents tried pulling us apart we held each other's hand until they gave up. Fun times they were but now we can't do that since we were too old.

After a few years of being together as close friends my feeling grew for her. I knew I liked from the first time I saw her. I liked her more and more after all these years. I didn't know if it was love or not. I was oblivious to being in love and those things like that. To all those girls who confessed to me, I didn't really want to blow them off like that. They were all pretty and I would have been happy to go out with them but I wanted to know my feelings first, my feelings for Jieun. I wanted to know if I just liked  her as a friend or if I was in love with her. The only problem was that I didn't know how to do it.

For the whole day I have been thinking about what I should do. Everything around me was a blur. I couldn't concentrate on work and my studies for the past few days. I was in my own little world not knowing what was happening around me. My parents were really worried. The ringing of my phone woke me up from my thoughts. I looked at it and smiled. It was Jieun. She texted me again. That was her 10th text today and she was not even on her period that day. If she was my phone would have blown up by now.

 

 

*****

 

 

I wiped the milk out of my face looking at Jieun in disgust. I motioned Sehun to sit down and saw him staring at Jieun not affected that he just got spat on. He sat across from me and looked a bit out of place and I sat next to Jieun. She helped me wipe the remaining residue of the milk frim my hair. She reached acoss the table to Sehun to clean him.

She apologised to Sehun but not me. I felt pissed, she gave him more attention than me who got nearly drenched of milk and saliva. She didn't even apologise. I was jealous.

"I really need to do something. I want to know how I feel about her." I thought deeply. "Should I kiss her? If I did, she might just kill me. I had to kiss her soon or else I will lose my mind. If I feel something when we kiss then that means I love her, right? RIGHT!!!??"

I was thinking deeply. I was conversing with myself if I should or shouldn't.

I stood up, scaring them of my abrupt and sudden movement. They stared at me. I looked around and saw other people giving me weird looks. I grabbed Jieuns wrist and dragged her out of the room. Everyone in the whole room eyed us.

"What is wrong with you, you've been acting weird lately and I am really worried. Where are you taking me!" she yelled at me.

I didn't say anything. I just walked and walked dragging her behind me looking for somewhere secluded to initiate my plan.

"You are hurting me, stop it." she yelled again trying to get away from my grip.

We got to the back of the school where no one were. I let go of her hand and looked at her. She looked puffed and really angry. Really angry, She yelled at me for a whole 5 minutes and I just stood there thinking. She blabbed more and more. I grabbed her shoulder and made her face me. She stopped talking and looked at me. I looked back at her wonderful eyes.

I did the unthinkable.

 


Here you go my peeps, I hope you like this chapter. 
What do you think he did? Did he kiss her? DId he? Did he? Do you think he loves her?
Please subscribe to this story if you like it and also don't forget to comment.