Where are You?

Admit that you LURVE me LUHAN!!!!

 

Authors POV

Kris finally left walking away like nothing happened. Jieun sobbed next to Luhan who was hugging him.

“Sorry. I am so sorry Luhan.” Jieun sobbed.

“Don’t say that, you didn’t do anything. He’s stupid and don’t worry about me. It’s just cut on my lip.” Luhan reassured Jieun hugging her and patting her back.

“Come on, let’s go. Your mother might worry about you.” Luhan said standing up brushing the dirt from his clothes. He handed his hand to Jieun and he pulled her up staying close to her. They walked in silence not saying anything to each other Jieun still crying.

“Stop crying, don’t worry about it. Alright? See it’s just a cut.” Luhan said pointing at his cut lips.

Jieun looked at him and wiped her tears. Luhan was smiling at her and that made Jieun smile. Just seeing her best friend smile made everything better and being close to him makes her feel comfortable and safe. Their hands brushed next to each other and Jieun felt it. Their hands brushed again and it was bothering her so she took Luhans hand in hers. Luhan looked at her in shock and changed his expression to a smile not wanting to let go of the person he loved.

“Please stay with me forever.”

All the way home Jieun and Luhan held hands not wanting the feelings they felt to end. They got to Jieuns house and Jieun tried letting go of Luhans hand but as she walked away Luhan pulled Jieun into a hug.

“Don’t worry okay? I’ll be fine. Just worry about yourself.” Luhan said hugging Jieun tighter.

Jieun nodded and a smile formed on her face and a few tears accidentally escaped her eyes. She hugged him back smelling his beautiful scent.

“He smells so nice.”

Luhan let go of her and wiped the tears that escaped from her eyes smiling at her reassuringly.

“It’s getting late, go inside.” Luhan instructed.

“Okay.” Jieun obliged going inside her house waving at Luhan and smiling at him.

Luhan walked to his house and went inside getting the first aid kit to tend to his cut. He cleaned the wound and put some type of cream to on the wound to make it heal faster.

 

 

 

***

 

 

Kris walked home feeling satisfied at what he just done.

“Ha, I showed him. How dare he touch Kris Wu? No one touches Kris Wu without permission unless you want to get hurt.” Kris thought smirking.

Since his house is just nearby he decided to walk and feel the fresh air against his skin.

“That Jieun chick is very interesting. I wonder what she would do if I do worse things to his little boyfriend.” Kris thought thinking of what he should do to Luhan.

As he got to his house more like mansion the guards saw their master coming near and they quickly opened the gates for their master. They bowed to Kris as he passed them looking all smug and arrogant like always. He didn’t even acknowledge their presence just walk off.

As he walked up the steps to the front door it opened with lines of maids and butlers bowing at his presence. As usual he walked off not saying or doing anything.

“Butler Park, prepare my car. I have somewhere to go to tonight.” Kris said before heading to his room.

“Which one, Master Kris?” Butler Park asked still bowing.

“Which one do you think is the best to pick up hot women with? It’s your responsibility.” Kris replied.

“As you wish, Master Kris.” Butler Park replied.

Butler Park is the head butler of the Wu household. He has been working for the Wu’s for over 50 years. Kris headed up to his room. Butler Park instructed 5 maids to help their master with his bath and anything he needed. The maids obliged and headed upstairs.

After an hour, Kris came downstairs wearing a black V-neck shirt that showed his irresistible collar bones and his muscular build and a cream coloured skinny jeans and black vintage shoes.

All the maids and butler bowed as Kris walk down the stairs. The door opened and there was Butler Park with a set of keys in his hands and a red vintage American muscle convertible car waiting for Kris in front of the steps.

Butler Park gave Kris the keys and watched him get inside his car.

“A very nice choice Butler Park.” Kris said.

“Thank you, Master Kris. When are you coming home, Master Kris?” Butler Park asked bowing.

“I don’t know about that one. I’ll come home when I want to.” Kris smugly said and started the car. He drove off and left his property going to a club to find girls that he could sleep with.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

The school day just finished and Jieun was waiting in front of the school for Luhan. She watched as everyone walked past her waiting for Luhan to come out. She was getting impatient. She called him many times but he didn’t answer or reply. He didn’t inform her that he was going somewhere afterschool and also Jieun is positive that Luhan has no extracurricular work on that day.

“Where are you? Stupid Luhan, making me wait.”

She waited in front of the school for an hour but Luhan didn’t come out. Another hour passed and still no Luhan. Three hours passed but still no Luhan. Jieun got irritated so she walked home alone. Since Luhan never replied back Jieun got worried so she stopped over at Luhans house and knocked on the door. Mrs Xi answered the door with a smile on her face.

“Oh, Jieun-an. Why are you here? Where’s is Luhan?” Cheng asked.

“Isn’t he home? I walked home alone today since I didn’t know where Luhan was and I thought that he went home early.” Jieun replied.

“Well, he’s not here. He might be with his friends. Try calling him. Don’t worry about him, he’s a strong boy. He can take care of himself.” Cheng said.

Jieun bowed and left walking back to her house still worried about Luhan. If Luhan was with friends he should have told Jieun about it since he always tells her where he goes. She went inside her house and walked up the stairs.

“Reply back please. Luhan”

She felt an uneasiness tugging at her heart knowing that something was wrong concerning Luhan. She couldn’t sit down in one place; she paced up and down her house feeling irritated and fidgety.

Suddenly her phone rang and she quickly grabbed it and answered it.

“Yoboseyo, Luhan?” Jieun said.

“Hahahaha, this is not Luhan but he is with me.” The person said on the other side of the line.

“Who are you? Where is Luhan?” Jieun asked getting worried.

“Don’t you know who I am? You called me a douche bag yesterday. Remember?” The person said.

“Kris?”

“Kris?” Jieun answered questioningly.

“Finally.” Kris laughed.

“Where is Luhan? Where is he? Is he alright? Is he hurt?” Jieun asked trying not to cry.

“Well, he looks alright. I haven’t done anything to him….. Yet….” Kris said.

“What do you want?” Jieun sobbed getting really worried about Luhan.

“I already told you yesterday. You.” Kris answered.

“Me?” Jieun said.

“Yes, you. So if you want to see your little boyfriend alive and safe come to my house. Don’t bring anyone with you and NEVER TELL ANYONE.” Kris said before hanging up the phone.

“Luhan, please be alright.”

Jieun ran downstairs and out her house to Kris’ house. She knew where he lived since the Wu’s are the richest and most influential family in Korea. Good thing was that they lived near Jieun but their house was heavily guarded.

She ran to the Wu’s mansion crying, clutching on her phone.

She got to the Wu’s mansion and the gates were open. A guard came up to her and told her to go inside. Jieun followed the guard as he walked in front of her feeling nervous and tense. The guard stopped in front of the door and it opened.

“Please go inside. Master Kris is waiting for you.” The guard said.

Jieun went inside with tears in her eyes looking for Kris.

Butler Park came down the stairs and asked Jieun to follow her.

“Where is Kris? Is Luhan alright?” Jieun asked but Butler Park said nothing.

She followed her through many corridors and doors and they finally stopped in front of a huge wooden door. Butler Park opened the door and there inside was Kris standing in front of Luhan. Luhan was kneeling on the floor with his hands tied behind his back. Luhans face was bruised and had many cuts and wounds. There was blood dripping down his face.

Kris stood there laughing at Luhan who looked exhausted.

“LUHAN!” Jieun shrieked running to Luhan.

“Master Kris, your guest is here.” Butler Park said leaving the room and closing the door behind him.

“So you came.” Kris said.

Jieun was kneeling down hugging Luhan. She tightly hugged him and sobbed.

“What happened to you?” Jieun said.

“What the did you do to him?” Jieun asked crying.

“Well, he was being annoying so I thought him a lesson. You know.” Kris smugly said.

“Don’t worry about me Jieun-ah. I’m fine.” Luhan said.

“What do you mean don’t worry? You’re bleeding and you're hurt.” Jieun cried.

“Why did you do this to him? What has he ever done to you? How can you be so cruel?” Jieun said still crying and still hugging Luhan tightly.

“Well, I told you I wanted you so I used him to get to you.” Kris said.

“What do you want from me?” Jieun asked.

“Go out with me.” Kris bluntly said.

“What?” Luhan said.

Jieun thought of what he said.

“If I go out with you will you leave Luhan alone?” Jieun asked.

“No, Jieun-ah. Don’t do this. You can't! Please don't do this.” Luhan pleaded.

“It depends on how you act when we become a couple. If you’re obedient I won’t lay a finger on him and if you’re not I don’t know what I would do, bad things might happen to him.” Kris said smiling at her.

“Jieun-ah. Don’t worry about me. I can handle it, alright?” Luhan said.

Jieun stopped crying and thought of what she should do.

“I don’t want Luhan to get hurt. I love him too much.”


So what did you think? Kris is such as as*hole! Raise your hands up if you hate him? *raise BOTH hands* What do you guys think would Jieun do? Will she go out with Kris or not? Please comment below.
Don't forget to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE also CLICK THE ARROW THING TO VOTE FOR ME!

Also don't forget to read my new story: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/291116/life-hates-me-so-much-comedy-romance-you-kai-yun