YES!!!! NOOOOO!!!

Admit that you LURVE me LUHAN!!!!

 

Author POV

“Fine, I’ll go out with you.” Jieun said looking down.

“Jieun-ah, don’t do this. Please.” Luhan pleaded.

Kris smirked at how his plan went. It worked. He smiled inside knowing that he finally made Jieun his woman. He doesn’t know why he’s doing all this to get a girls attention but Jieun was special. He never had someone talk badly about him and this ticked his boxes. Someone who isn’t scared of what she says and someone who would say what are in her mind.

“Jieun-ah, you don’t have to do this.” Luhan pleaded again, “I’ll be fine.”

“Luhan, it’s okay. I don’t want you to get hurt because of me.” Jieun said stopping the tears to fall down.

“Butler Park can you come here and help Luhan-shii get treated? I think I hurt him too much.” Kris asked looking Luhan sympathetically.

Butler Park opened the door and walked to Luhan helping him up.

“Follow me please.” Butler Park instructed. Luhan followed behind him not saying anything looking back at Jieun.

Jieun tried to follow Luhan but Kris grabbed her wrist before she could come closer. She tried getting away but his grip was strong and she was too weak to make him let go.

“Let go, I want to go with him.” Jieun cried.

“Fine, I’ll let you go but can I have your number first?” Kris sweetly asked.

Jieun was taken back at how Kris’ personality changed. Before he was all angry and furious but now his all sweet and soft like cotton candy.

“Why?” Jieun hesitantly asked.

“Well, I am going out with you right? So it is best to have your number and you have mine.” He said smiling. His smile was mesmerizing, it looked like it glowed white beams of happiness and it threw Jieun back at how different he was.

She thought that he would just be cold, arrogant and downright mean but seeing this side of Kris made Jieun think of how he really is when she gets to know him better but there is also the fact that he hit her best friend and she won’t forgive him if he does not apologise.

“Give me your phone.” Kris asked handing his hand out for the phone.

Jieun hesitantly grabbed her phone from her pockets and shakily gave it to Kris. He snatched it away and pressed the screen multiple times and gave it back to her smiling sweetly.

“His smile is gorgeous.”

“Here you go.” Kris said hanging out his phone to her. Jieun grabbed it and clicked and pressed the screen multiple times and gave it back.

“Can I see Luhan now?” Jieun asked.

“Oh, okay. Follow me.” Kris said walking to the door.

Kris opened the door and she followed behind like a lost dog. The house was huge. It was like a castle with many doors and windows and other castle-ly things. They walked in silence as they passed multiple doors and multiple corridors and multiple staircases then they finally arrived at their destination.

“Here you go.” Kris said opening the door. It was a room. A beautiful one to be exact, it was decorated with expensive looking furniture’s and other things that would cost more than your house.

Jieun quickly looked for Luhan and found him sitting up on the bed half with band aids on his face. Oh could see his toned chest and biceps and his outlining abs.

“He is hawwt.”

She ran to him and hugged him. She felt a few tears fall down but Luhan grabbed her face and wiped it away. He smiled at her which made her smile.

“Thank god you’re okay.” Jieun said hugging him again but tighter.

“I told you I was fine.” Luhan replied patting her back.

“So what did Kris say?” Luhan asked whispering.

“Well, he just wanted my phone number and that’s it.” Jieun answered.

“Nothing else? Did he do anything to you?” Luhan curiously asked.

“Don’t worry, he didn’t do anything to me. He was really nice to me.” Jieun said sitting on the bed next to Luhan.

“Nice? Have you seen my face?” Luhan scoffed pointing at his face.

“I know but……. he was really sweet to me. He might be just a misunderstood person.” Jieun said.

“Whatever. When can we go home?” Luhan asked not wanting to stay there any longer.

“I’ll ask him, wait here.” Jieun said standing up and going to Kris who was talking to Butler Park outside the room.

“Kris, can I talk to you for a minute?” Jieun asked pulling him insid th room.

“Sure.” Kris replied whispering something to Butler Parks’ ears.

Kris and Jieun went inside the room and closed the door. They walked to Luhan who already put his shirt on and was waiting on the edge of the bed.

“When can we go home?” Jieun asked looking at Kris.

“You can go now but I still have to do something?” Kris said.

“What is it?” Luhan said with an annoyed tone in his voice.

“Well, I wanted to apologise to you.” Kris replied.

Jieun and Luhan were taken back at what Kris said. Apologise? Really? Kris might be really different from what they thought he was going to be.

“I am really sorry that I hit you. I regretted it doing it to you. Please forgive me!” Kris said kneeling on the floor with his hands together. “I didn’t know what came over me. I think that my emotions have gotten the better of me. PLEASE FORGIVE ME!” He was pleading on the floor asking for Luhans forgiveness.

“What the hell?”

Luhan stood up not knowing what just happened. The person who hit him just asked for forgiveness. He was surprised at what Kris was doing and thought of a plan.

“Wait, so you want me to forgive you after you kidnapped me and hit me in the face until I bled.” Luhan asked still not believing Kris.

Kris nodded like a little kid still on the floor kneeling down with his hands together. “Please forgive me, I will do anything.” He pleaded.

“Okay then. Break up with Jieun right now.” Luhan said looking all serious.

“But….. I haven’t even gone out with her.” Kris stuttered.

“If you want my forgiveness then break up with her.” Luhan sternly said looking at Jieun and winking at her trying to tell her that his plan is working.

“Fine, I’ll break up with her but I’ll still fight for her love.” Kris said standing up and looking at Jieun. “Sorry, but I think our relationship will not work.”

Jieun just nodded still not knowing what was happening. She was still taken back at what just unfolded in front of her.

“Well, you are forgiven.” Luhan said smiling at Kris. Kris smiled at Luhan and gave him a huge bear hug.

“Woah! Hold your horses. I forgave you not told you that we were BFF’s.” Luhan said pushing Kris away. Kris pouted and crossed his arms like a little girl.

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

As Jieun and Luhan walked home they talked about what had happened just a few hours ago.

“That was weird.” Luhan said.

“Tell me about it. I thought he was a real jerk but seeing him like that, you know kneeling on the floor begging you. I think he might be a good guy.” Jieun replied.

“Well, I don’t know. He just seems odd to me. One time he’s all agro like I’ll your face up then into like a puppy begging for a treat or something.” Luhan said. Jieun giggled at what he had said and smiled knowing that he made her smile.

“Let’s give him a chance alright? He might be different. Also, at least I’m not going out with him anymore.” Jieun smiled. Luhan smiled at his plan that actually worked.

“Yeah, I know. I still have a chance with you.” Luhan thought smiling like a kid.

As they got in front of Luhans house he pulled Jieun into a hug. He quickly pulled away and ran inside his house giggling like a little kid. Jieun just shrugged it since they always hug and she doesn’t really think about it too much.

She walked inside her house and saw her parents in the lounge room watching Running Man.

“Jieun-ah, where were you? Your dinner is in the oven, just heat it up.” Her mum called out laughing at the show she’s watching.

“I was with Luhan, we went somewhere.” Jieun half-lied. She went to the kitchen and grabbed the plates full of food and heated it all up in the microwave. She placed the heated dinner on the table and ate. As she ate her late dinner her phone buzzed and was curious who it was.

She grabbed her phone and looked at who it was. It was Luhan. She smiled at the message he sent.

Conversation between Luhan and Jieun

Lulu-poopooface:

“Well my mum gave me a lecture about having fights and stuff since of my face.”

<3Jieun<3:

“Awww, poor Lulu. Well, it’s not that bad. Just a few cuts and bruises, before I thought you were like bleeding to death since you had so much blood on your face. It’s not that bad.”

Lulu-poopooface:

“So you’re on Kris’ side? He hit me you know!!!”

<3Jieun<3:

“Don’t whine! They are small cuts, grow up.”

Lulu-poopooface:

“Whatever :P”

“<3Jieun<3:

“Good, I need to eat. I am hungry from all that drama. Bye bye :)”

End of conersation between Luhan and Jieun

 

Jieun smiled at her phone and continued eating. She heard thundering steps coming from upstairs then from the staircase to the kitchen.

“Noona!” Ji Dong shouted at her looking all exhausted.

“What?” Jieun said with food stuffed in . He looked at her but she kept stuffing her face with rice and food.

“Well, you know our cousin? Right?” Ji Dong asked excitedly. She nodded quickly gulping the food in then drinking some water then stuffing with food again.

“Cousin….”

“Well, apparently she’s going to live with us since she’s going to study here in Seoul and she’s going to your school.” Ji Dong smiled.

“COUSIN!!!!”

Jieun looked surprised at what her brother told her. She coughed the food out of and it all splattered on the table. She choked on her food and quickly drank some water.

“WHAT!!!” She yelled.

“SHE.IS.GOING.TO.STAY.WITH.US.!” Ji Dong slowly said.

“Wh…..why…..why….??” Jieun whined.

“I just told you. Ask mum and dad about it they know more details, I just wanted to tell you since I wanted to see your reaction since you hate her guts and all.” Ji Dong joked. He left Jieun and went upstairs to his room laughing all the way there.

“I ing hate that b*tch.”

Jieun hated her. She stole everything from her. When they were kids she was always the popular one and the one who got people’s attention. Boy’s attention. Jieun hated her cousin. Her cousin is like an angel on the outside but a devil on the inside. She is what you call a devils child. She would act all nice and innocent in front of the adults and everyone else then she would turn into a massive devil when no one is looking. She would always bully Jieun and blame everything on Jieun.

When they were at school, she would always get confessions and everything. Get all the bot’s attention. She would go out with one guy then go out with another just after a day. One time a guy asked her out and she said yes but after an hour they broke up since she found someone better. The one thing that Jieun hated about her cousin is that Luhan had a massive crush on her cousin since they were children. He would always blush when they were together. She liked Luhan too but she just used him for evil. The good thing was that her family had to leave and move to some faraway place which made Jieun extremely happy. She thought she would never ever meet her cousin again.

Jieun angrily ate her food thinking about her evil cousin. She hated her. She placed her dishes on the sink and cleaned the table and stomped upstairs causing a mini earthquake around the house.

Ji Dong came up to her door and opened it. He was smiling evilly and said something.

“By the way, she’ll be here next week and also she’s going to your school.” Ji Dong said quickly closing the door before the pillow that was thrown across the room by Jieun could hit him. Jieun screamed on her pillow having a fit. She screamed and whined and yelled at her pillow muffling all the noises that came out of . 

 

 


 

SORRY FOR MAKING YOU ALL WAIT. *BOWS* *BOWS* *BOWS*
So what did you guys think? Kris is like a bipolar or something. First he hits Luhan then apologises like a kid. He is a mystery. Also who do you guys think Jieuns cousin is? Comment below for the answers.
Don't forget to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE  and VOTE FOR ME (click the arrow on the top) Also welcome to ALL new Subbies!! I ALL LOVE YOU!!!!