My Chingus!!

Admit that you LURVE me LUHAN!!!!

Authors POV

 

"Thank God it's lunch", Jieun thought to herself while hopping out of her Biology Class.

"Now to the cafeteria!!!", she shouted which made people look at her weirdly. Jieun then started running quickly to the cafeteria for she might lose out on the lunch special which was lasagne, her MOST favourite food ever. Okay, she had a lot of food that she thinks is her favourite but it is mostly everything that tastes nice which is mostly everything she eats.

As she was waiting for the line to shrink she felt someone touching her sides and then her belly and then her chest area. As a not normal person Jieun is she didn't think much about it and just let the unknown person touch her. After a few more seconds of touching, Jieun got fed up because the unknown person got a little rough on the touching and squeezing so she huffed and looked behind her. It was.....her bestfriend Hyorin!!! I mean if this were you, you would have killed the person by now but since Jieun was used to it she didn't care since she knew who it was anyway.

Just looking at her best friend her frown became an apparent smile.

"HYORIN-AH!!!!"

I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her towards me until our noses were together and hugged her tightly. 

"Yah, I told you to not touch me here with everyone looking!!, they'll just think were lesbians and think we're weird." Jieun hissed as softly as she could. "Also, you are being to rough!"

"Puh-lease!! Your ARE weird and plus when have you started caring about how people think about you?", Hyorin said while smiling her toothy grin and laughing at the same time. "Sorry if I was a bit too rough, I just couldn't resist." She added with a wink.

"Come on, let's get our lasagnes!!!", Jieun stated with hunger and excitement shown on her face while grabbing Hyorins arms and dragged her to the cafeteria ladies as she pushed students out of the way since they were blocking the line with their chit-chats and gossip.

They grabbed one plateful of the amazingly delicious looking lunch and headed off to their designated table.

As Jieun and Hyorin were walking to their tables holding their trays full of wonderful food a person grabbed their shoulders and screamed right next to their ears making them squeal in surprise.

"Aish, Yun-ah stop doing that your going to make me drop my lasagne!!! Jieun yelled while grabbing Yun's ear and pulling it harshly.

"Mianhae, mianhae!!!", Yun pleaded while kneeling on the floor nearly crying.

"Don't hurt him too much Jieun-ah" Hyorin stated while pulling Jieuns hand away from Yuns ears.

Jieun puffed and glared at Yun who looked terrified while Hyorin patted his back to comfort him.

The three of them had small talk with Yun flinching every time Jieun moved her hands which was every second then finally they arrived at their table with Luhan waiting for them to arrive. The three of them waved to him and to all their friends on the table and sat down. 

 


Here is my second update!! Hope you guys subcribe and comment, I feel really lonely without talking to anyone here. I have no friends.