CONFUSION MAKES ME CRAZY!

Admit that you LURVE me LUHAN!!!!

Hey guys!! I am back for another update, I hope you like this chapter. Thank you again for the people who subscribed, it really made me very happy. Sorry if the poster thing looks weird I just made that in a few minutes, I wanted this fic to have a bit of colour and the poster thing didn't really help. I'll change it if I make a better one so please bare with it. Please subscribe and comment!!!!


Authors POV

Jieun made a ruckus trying to find Luhan who vanished. He was no where to be found and Jieun wasn't very happy. She looked for him everywhere. the hallways, the hallway closets, behind the make out spots of the school, inside some of the make out spots that were not locked, the classrooms and even the boys toilets. But what do you know, she didn't care. She couldn't care less if guys were inside, she just wanted to find Luhan and pound him into pieces. 

She walked inside the guys toilet near the back of the school. It was the first place she thought of since that was the only thing she could think of. She yelled out Luhans name and all the students inside stared at her in shock and quickly zipped up their trousers and ran away squealling like little girls. 

"!!" she yelled.

She walked in front of one of the cubicles and kicked it open nearly breaking the door down. Inside was a geeky guy taking a dump. He looked scared and shocked. He quickly covered himself down there. Beads of sweat dripped down to his face from his forehead. He looked like he was about to cry and piss himself at the same time. 

"Don't cover yourself down there, there is nothing to see anyway"

Jieun looked embarrassed for him and she bowed 90 degrees. 

"I am so sorry, it won't happen again! You can keep doing what you're doing and I won't bother you. Go ahead, don't mind me." Jieun said bowing again and again supressing her laugh.

She closed the door and moved to the other cubicle. She kicked it open but no one there. She kicked open all the remaining cubucle doors and still, Luhan wasn't there. The geeky guy left the cubicle running outside not bothering that his pants were around his ankles. She shrugged. She moved to the other parts of the school and looked for the other boys toilets not caring if she saw another "incident."

"LUHAN, WHERE THE ARE YOUUU!!!!

She did the same thing to all the toilets but Luhan wasn't there. Jieun looked at her watch and gave a frustrated sigh. She admitted defeat.

It was nearly end of lunch and Jieun couldn't be bothered looking for Luhan.

She walked back to the cafeteria and looked for her friends thinking deeply.

"Why did he kiss me? Does he like me? He wouldn't like me, I am too ing ugly. he just thinks of me as a friend, he would NEVER like me in that way. Right?''

Jieuns POV

I shook my head to shrug off the weird thoughts and suddenly I bumped onto something, more like someone. I closed my eyes and anticipated for the impact but I felt a pair of strong and toned arms holding me up. It was Sehun. I looked flustered knowing that our bodies were so close. He let go of me and I fixed my uniform.

"Awkard turtles..... *whistles*......."

"I'm really sorry, I am such an idiot for not looking in front of me. Please forgive me!" I said bowing 90 degrees.

He looked at me and walked away. 

I looked at him as he walked away.

"What was that about? Did I do something wrong? We really hit it off this morning. Why is everything so weird today."

I sighed, I was walking to the cafeteria slouching my shoulders thinking about what I did wrong. As I opened the door to the cafeteria the bell rang notifying the student body that it was end of lunch. I braced myself for the stampede of the student population leaving the room. I stood there closing my eyes as people elbowed, shouldered, kicked and stopmed on me. I stood there taking it all.

"Owww, ! Sh*t balls! Jesus, can't they see somewhere here nearly dieing?"

As everyone left the room, I saw Hyorin, she looked really pissed.

"Ahh, sh*t, she's pissed. WW3 here we go, I can feel it."

"Hyorin-baby!! I yelled as she walk towards me.

I raised my hands initiating a hug but she walked passed me like I was invisible.

'She REALLY is pissed."

I looked at my watch and ran to my locker.

", I'm late!!"

As I walked to my class, I thought of what happened these past few hours. I thought of the kiss which made me blush every time I think of Luhan. Sehun wjo ignored me and Hyorin who was really pissed.

"WHY IS MY LIFE SO WEIRD!!!!!" I yelled and threw a tantrum right in the midle of the corridor. I stopped until a teacher got out of her class and yelled at me for being too loud.

I was really late for my class and my teacher yelled at me. I didn't care anymore, I was just really frustrated and me getting in trouble did not help. 

 

**********************************************************

The home bell rang and I left my classroom. I left the school grounds not looking back and walked home alone. I didn't wait for Luhan so I just left and I didn't want to see him. If I see him, my feelings would just go crazy which makes me go CRAZIER.

"Why did he kiss me?"

"Does he like me?"

"Do I like him?"

"Is Sehun alright?"

"Did I do something wrong?"

"Why is Hyorin so pissed?"

"Was it me?"

"WHY IS EVERYONE BEING WEIRD!!!!!!!?"

I was going crazy and started pulling at my hair. Not enough to literally pull it out just to feel pain. I walked home grumbling and scaring little kids who tried to talk to me because I looked like the grude with my long hair covering my face.


I hoped you like this chappie! Don't forget to subscribe, comment and spread out my fic. I will try updating tomorrow since it will be the last day I might be able to update cosntantly. Damn SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bye bye!! /hugs/