Umma is the Best!!

Admit that you LURVE me LUHAN!!!!

 

Authors POV

 

Just as Krystal leaned to kiss his plump and desirable lips, he sat there frozen watching her purse her lips initiating a kiss but he didn’t want it. He never wanted it. His admiration for her ended when she left, he didn’t have any for her anymore or wanted to like her like that way, he just thought of her as a little sister. His heart is only for Jieun and Jieun only, that he can assure you.

As he pulled away wiping his lips he caught a glance of Jieun as she ran away with tears on her beautiful pink face. He watched as Kris followed behind her trying to catch up to the damsel in clear distress.

“, she saw the kiss. It’s a misunderstanding. Jieun-ah come back.” He yelled in his thoughts quickly standing up from his seat. He walked past Krystal trying to catch Jieun but was stopped by Krystal immediately clutching onto his arm pleading him to stay.

“Oppa, where are you going?” She asked in clear distress.

“I need to go to the bathroom, wait here.” He replied shaking her grip off of him with a nasty glare.

“If you’re worried about Jieun-unnie then just forget about her, she’s with someone else anyway. Stay and let’s have fun.” She said trying to lure him in with her carefully chosen words.

“Jieun was here?” He exclaimed sounding surprised. “Well, can we talk later? I really need to go to the bathroom. My bladder is going to explode any minute now.” He informed her acting like he was about to burst. She nodded actually believing his lies and waved goodbye as he sped off the distance.

He panted as he ran to the direction she in a few minutes ago, every direction he looked at she wasn’t there. Luhan then ran outside the mall looking frantically everywhere for Jieun, around and around he went making him dizzy as he looked for her.

Finally catching a glimpse of the beautiful girl he’s been looking for but unfortunately she was already in someone else’s arms, Kris’ arms. His world suddenly stopped, just focusing on the two. He watched as she sobbed on his chest as Kris calmed her down, his heart broke again just watching the scene that unfolded in front of him.

“How did I mess up this bad?” He asked himself contemplating at what he did. What he didn’t do. What he hasn’t done. What he wanted to do. For her.

“Please come back, Jieun-ah. I need you…” He pleaded as tears flowed down his porcelain face.

Regrettably, Jieun didn’t see Luhan as Kris led her away from the now emptying place. He slumped down on his knee with tears pouring down, not stopping any moment now.

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

Jieun finally stopped crying as they reached his car. He let go of her and opened the door like a gentleman he was and let her him, gently. He closed the door and jogged on the other side of the car and opened the driver’s door and got in. He started the engine and they left the site without talking to each other making the quietness swallow the car with the faint noise coming from the radio.

“Are you alright?” Kris finally asked.

She nodded meekly and looked outside.

“Are you sure?” He insisted.

“I don’t want to talk about it.” She replied wiping another tear from her cheek without looking at him.

After that little talk Kris gave up on asking her anymore questions knowing that she won’t answer him so he just left it like that. As they neared her house he wanted something to come off his chest.

“Jieun-ah, will you go out with me?” He asked parking the car in front of her house.

Jieun looked up at him with a questionable look.

“What?” She asked not hearing properly.

“Will you go out with me?” He asked again slowly. This caught her off-guard not knowing what to answer his question.

“I know I can make you happy, I can make you forget about him. I’ll give you everything you want. I’ll give you all of me.” He said sincerely. “You don’t have to answer me now but just remember what I said.” He added.

She nodded and opened the door and left him without looking back with questions clouding her mind. She waved goodbye forcing a smile and watched him leave. She lazily walked on the pavement to her front door and knocked on the door. Finally, Jidong opened the door with a mouthful of rice smiling at her sister who looked miserable.

“Are you alright, noona?” He asked, tried asking, trying not to spit out the rice. She meekly nodded and walked past him as he watched her go up the stairs like a person whose soul was taken away from her.

He closed the door and ran to the kitchen with distress clearly shown on his face. He swallowed what he had in his mouth and breathed.

“Umma, there is something wrong with noona. She’s not smiling.” He tragically announces making her mother gasp.

You do know what’s so tragic right? You do know that something is wrong when Jieun isn’t smiling right? That means the great flood is coming again. Whenever she comes home without a smile on her face means that her mother has to change her clothes and the bed sheets a few times since Jieun will cry for the whole night. That is what is going to happen.

Her mother dropped her spoon and chopsticks loudly and ran up the stairs as quickly as she could. Jidong sat down and ate his dinner in silence along with his father.

“Is she going to be alright, appa?” He asked.

“Of course, your mother is already upstairs; she’ll handle your sister.” He replied slurping soup from his bowl.

She knocked on the door as soon as she got in front of the door.

“Jieun-ah, are you alright?” Her mother asked knowing that she wasn’t alright.

“Umma, I’m fine.” She sobbed clearly heard by her mother. She opened the door and closed it behind her.

“Jieun-ah, what’s wrong?” Ahri asked patting her daughters back as she sobbed on her pillow.

“Umma.” She cried as she hugged her mother tightly.

“Aigoo, my poor baby.” She said hugging her back. “Tell, me what is wrong.” She added.

“It’s Luhan, he kissed her.” She cried on her mother’s shoulder.

“He kissed who, honey?” She asked.

“He kissed Krystal.” She sobbed.

“That b*tch!” Her mother exclaimed making Jieun giggle at what she said. “I never liked that girl, such a massive pain in the . I don’t know why I said yes to her to stay with us.” She added making Jieun stop crying and making her laugh.

“Umma, why did he do that?” She asked sitting next to her mother.

“I don’t know honey but why are you crying about him? I thought you don’t like him like that?” She asked.

“I don-t…. I just….. don’t know umma.” She answered.

“It’s alright; you still have a long way to go. Don’t worry about it, if he likes Krystal then try and accepting it as his friend. He needs you in his life, after you had that fight he wasn’t the same just like you. Be there for him and he’ll be there for you.” Her mother informing her.

“I’ll be a good friend, a good best friend.” She sighed.

“Is there anything else you want to tell me? You don’t seem to have fully told me everything.” Her mother reckoned.

“Well……  Kris asked me out.” She quickly blurted out.

“Really?” Her mother beamed.

“Yeah, he asked me when we got in front of the house.” She answered.

“So, what did you say?” Her mother asked.

“I didn’t say anything yet; I wanted to talk with you about it first.” She said.

“Well, you should say ……”

 

 

 

*****

 

 

Jieun happily walked to Luhans house and knocked on the door feeling happy and carefree. Thinking about what her mother said to her last night really opened up her mind. If Luhan liked Krystal then she’ll just it up and be a good friend. She needed him and he also needed her so she wanted to be friends again. She hated the fact that they haven’t talked for over a week or even said something to each other for an ENTIRE WEEK. You know how hard that is? How hard it was to not tease and make fun of Luhan for a week. Now, she’ll be able to do it. Finally, after not being able to sleep the whole night she’s finally in front of his house which was just a few meters away from hers.

She pressed the doorbell again and again until someone finally opened it looking agitated. It was Luhan. Just the sight of him looking pissed off in the early mornings already made her day.

“Lulu!” She exclaimed happily jumping on him for a hug. She stayed there not moving hanging on his neck smelling his scent with a huge grin on her face.

“Jieun-ah….” He mumbled being lost for words.

He stood there frozen not knowing what to do still fazed at what just happened.

After a few moments of thinking he finally let a smile creep on his face. Meaning his Jieunie is back, his best friend is back, and his love of his life is back. He couldn’t express how happy he was just being next to her, how happy it made him that she is back in his arms after a long time. (1 week)

“I missed you.” He whispered.

“I missed you too.” She replied releasing him from the long awaited embrace.

“Let’s go to school.” She decided running inside his house and grabbing his bag then running out of the house with the bag in her hands and Luhan being dragged away by the other.

As they walked to school peacefully like nothing ever happened between the two of them Jieun asked a question cutting the silence in half.

“Are you still up for Jeju?” She asked smiling at him. She saw twinkle appear from his eyes giggling at his facial expression.


Finally! Their back as friends. Phew. 
What do you guys think she'll say to Kris? Yes or No? Comment below. It is highly appreciated.

Don't forget to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE and UPVOTE!!!

See you next chapter in a few days??!! <3 <3