Krystal you bitc.... wait no!

Admit that you LURVE me LUHAN!!!!

Authors Note:

Please read Chapter 33 to see what happened with Jieun and Luhan on the bed. No s were written or any sensual things occured on the bed and inside that bedroom. READ CHAPTER 33!!


Authors POV

 

This was it. The day she had been waiting for finally came. Kris’ party or ball or some fancy gathering, whatever you call it. She shouldn’t wait for it; she couldn’t contain all her emotions since the day before the party. In fact she couldn’t even sleep the day before; she just lay on her bed staring at the ceiling imagining the wonderful things that could happen at the party. The things that may well be happening if things would go her way for once.

She rolled around her bed wanting to get out of the soft and bouncy and comfortable bed but she was just too lazy. I mean why do you want to leave an awesome bed to get up and wash yourself and do things? Heck, I’d rather sleep my whole life than go around doing things with my life and Jieun would like the same thing I like but unfortunately for our main protagonist I have to make her life a bit more interesting that just lying in her bed and sleep her whole life. Not really a story is it?

Back to the story.

Jieun finally sat up on her bed looking at her clock. It was 7 o’clock in the morning, a Saturday morning. As soon as she stepped on the cold hard floor her phone buzzed and she jumped at the phones direction which was on the other side of the bed next to her pillow. She opened the message and it was from one and only Luhan. She read it and texted back and so forth.

 

Luhan: Good morning! I can’t wait to see you for tonight. 

Jieun: Good morning! I can’t wait to see you too. I am so excited for tonight. Are you?

Luhan: Of course I am! I am going to an awesome party with an awesome girl. What could be better?

Jieun smiled at his text and blushed.

Jieun: Have you not seen me? I am awesome….. :P jokes. (I’m not.)

Luhan: Yes you are and you are the best. See you soon, I have to go.

Jieun: Bye bye, see you later.

 

With just a small conversation with Luhan, Jieun’s dead spirit came back to life. She was so excited for today and not be lazy. How she couldn’t wait to see him tonight.

“Jieun-ah!!!! Come down here right now!!” Hyorin yelled from downstairs.

“Coming!” She replied back.

Jieun hurriedly ran down the stairs tripping on invisible bumps on the floor on the way down, that’s how clumsy she is in the mornings and she hasn’t even tied up her hair meaning she looks like a massive ugly-head.

“I’m here.” She panted resting on the table looking at her friend and smiled.

You never make Hyorin wait. That’s a rule, Yun even knows that. Jieun doesn’t even know how he could stand her but well, at least they love each other but on the down side she thinks they love each other too much.

“Goo….” She tried saying as her words slurred. “What the hell is up with your hair?”

“Don’t ask.” Jieun sighed sitting down on the chair chugging the orange juice on the table.

“Well, we still have a few hours till we have to get ready so what do you want to do?” Hyorin happily asked.

“I don’t know, you’re the one who came here unexpectedly….. at 7:00 o’clock in the morning, at a Saturday!” She glared at her friend.

“What? I wanted to spend my days with my bestie.” Hyorin exclaimed.

“Whatever. Umma, are you done with the breakfast?!” Jieun asked past Hyorin who looked at the kitchen’s direction.

“Don’t worry, it will be done soon. I don’t know why you’re in a hurry you still have time to do everything else.” Her mother exclaimed.

“Aunty! Do you have Luhan’s home phone number? He’s not picking up his cell…” Krystal whined.

“It’s in the call book, look there.” Jieuns mother replied.

“Why do you want Luhans number?” Hyorin curiously asked looking her way and so did Jieun.

“I’m going to ask Luhan oppa to go to the party with me.” She happily replied.

Jieun and Hyorin looked at each other and laughed at Krystal making her confused at the situation. They clutched onto their stomach trying to ease the pain also trying to wipe the tears that started forming.

“What’s so funny?” Krystal asked.

“Oh, you’re so funny Krystal.” Hyorin laughed.

“What is it?” She fumed getting angry.

“Fine fine, sorry to break it to you but my bestie here is going to the party with Luhan.” Hyorin informed her.

Krystal’s face turned sour to disbelief. She pointed at Jieun with gaped open like some mad woman who needs to put something in immediately. I mean she looked so weird and funny.

“What is this?!” She yelled in anger fuming as she ran out of the room and up the stairs to her bedroom.

“I kind of feel bad for her now.” Jieun mumbled.

She did. I mean she hated Krystal and all wait no, she disliked her. Hate is such a big word. She disliked her. Even though she disliked her she still had to be a nice person and talk to her. She should talk to Krystal but after breakfast. The monster in Jieuns stomach growled angrily wanting attention to be its.

“What is this about? Jieun and Luhan as dates? Spill it out, I need answers and I need it now.” Jieuns mother said placing the food on the table.

Hyorin explained what was going to happen that night and all that jazz. Her mother looked delighted at the news and smiled at her daughter creepily as they ate their breakfast.

“Where is Krystal? Isn’t she going to eat?” Her mother asked.

“She said she wasn’t feeling well.” Jieun lied. No, Krystal wasn’t feeling sick or anything she’s just crying her eyes out upstairs.

“Umma, let me take it to her.” Jieun suggested standing from her seat.

“Sure. Here you go.” Her mother said handing her the tray full of food.

Jieun carefully walked up the stairs and walked to Krystal’s room. She knocked and opened it.

“What do you want?” Krystal snitched as she wiped her tears.

“Breakfast?” Jieun chimed as she smiled awkwardly at her cousin.

“I don’t want it.”

“Come on, you have to eat and we need to talk.”

“I don’t want to hear it.” She hissed.

“I know but come on hear me out for a minute will you?”

Coincidentally Krystal’s stomach growled wanting its food for the morning.

“And I think you need to eat too.” Jieun beamed walking up to her placing the tray in front of Krystal sitting next to her on the bed.

“Get it over with.”

“I’m sorry if Luhan couldn’t be your date for today. I really am. If you want I could get you another date. He’s as good as Luhan?” She suggested smiling at her idea.

“Who is it? Is he cute? Is he hot? Is he nice? Is he going to leave me like they did?” Krystal cried more.

“Who are they?” Jieun asked in curiosity.

“The people who played with me…” She cried more. Jieun leant for a hug and Krystal didn’t hesitate to hug her back since she needs someone’s shoulder to cry on.

“Don’t worry; this guy will be the best.” Jieun assured her caressing her hair to calm her down.

“Thank you unnie.” Krystal mumbled. Jieun smiled at what she said.

That was a big step in their current relationship and Jieun was happy about this.

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

“Hyorin, wait will you?” Jieun snarled at her friend.

“Come on, the boys are waiting outside the venue and they are not happy. We are late. Come on.” Hyorin hissed.

“Sorry.” Krystal said running to the car.

“It’s okay. You look pretty.” Jieun and Hyorin assured her.

“Thank you Jieun unnie and Hyorin unnie.” Krystal said.

“Don’t worry about it. Come on we need to go. Driver-shii step on it please.” Jieun said.

“Yah, don’t call me driver-shii. I am your father.” He hissed.

“Mianhe, appa.” Jieun apologised bowing to him.

The car sped off the distance, since Kris’ house wasn’t far it didn’t take them long to get there. Hyorin stepped out of the car and was met by her loving boyfriend. As soon as Jieun tried stepping out the car Krystal pulled her in. She looked at her in curiosity asking her what was wrong.

“What’s wrong?” Jieun asked in concern.

“Are you sure he’ll be nice?” Krystal asked meekly.

“Yah, dongsaeng. Do you not trust unnie?”

“I trust you but I might look ugly.” Krystal confessed looking at her outfit.

“Hey, don’t doubt yourself. You are pretty and good thing that you wore that since you match. What a coincidence.” Jieun answered.

Krystal nodded and followed her unnie out the car.

“Thank you appa.” Jieun motioned as she waved to her father.

“Jieun.” Someone said. Jieun looked back and there he was.

Luhan. He looked godly in his costume. I mean she was drooling over him. She was practically eye the guy in front of her and so were the other guests. She was so amazed that her best friend looked so good. So good. So handsome and handsome and handsome.

Jieun left her daze as soon as Krystal tugger her dress. It’s funny how Krystal changed so much. She was so insecure and she just guarded herself too much and not let anyone inside her bubble. Jieun kind of felt sad for her and wanted to be a good unnie to her from now on.

“What is it?” Jieun said.

“Krystal!” Luhan exclaimed. “I didn’t know you were coming. It’s also funny how Sehun is wearing similar outfit to yours but the guy version.”

“Sehun?” Krystal asked.

“My cousin, he came today and he is wearing a similar style of costume to yours. It’s seems like your meant to be together or something.” Luhan joked.

*thump*

“Don’t make her more nervous.” Jieun hissed punching Luhan on the shoulders making him hiss in pain.

“Arasso.” He apologised.

“Jieun-ah!” Sehun greeted running over to them.

As he looked past Jieun who looked spectacular in her outfit but his gaze quickly left hers and then to Krystal who looked amazing. He stared at her. His mouth was drying quickly and he didn’t know why. He was captivated to her beauty. Her innocent and amazing beauty. Little did he know that his heart thumped loudly just as he stared at her in awe.

“Sehun this is my lovely cousin Krystal and Krystal this is the oh and so handsome Oh Sehun. You will be each other’s dates for tonight.” Jieun said winking at Luhan who already got the idea.

 

 


 

Authors Note:

Aww. Krystal and Sehun. See, Krystal isn't a . She's just misunderstood and hurt. She wanted to protect herself. I hope you liked this chapter and tell me what you think by commenting below. The next chapter will be full drama and unexpected things will happen. See you soon. 

Don't forget to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE and  UPVOTE!!!