Bye Bye..

Admit that you LURVE me LUHAN!!!!

 

Authors POV

 

“Jieun-ah, come back.” Luhan called from behind her.

Jieun moved forward determined not to look back at Luhan who was clearly trying to talk to her.

“Jieun-ah, come on. What’s wrong? Tell me.” He insisted as he finally caught up to the damsel in clear distress.

He grabbed her arms and yanked her towards him embracing her in his arms. Jieun clutched onto him like a koala and simply let all her feelings pour.

“Shhh, what’s wrong?” He cooed as he caressed her long black hair.

“I’m disgusting.” She mumbled.

“What? I can’t hear you. Speak louder will you?” He asked.

“I am disgusting. I’m disgusting. I’m disgusting.” Jieun finally announced louder.

“No you’re not. You’re beautiful.” He praised her.

“Luhan, I feel so disgusting. I hate him.” Jieun cried more.

“What did he do? Jieun-ah, tell me.” He shook her as his anger towered every second that Jieun didn’t inform what Kris did to her.

Jieun couldn’t say it, she knew that Luhan would get angry since he’s already looking angry and he didn’t want to cause any more trouble for Luhan and Kris.

She shook her head and planted her face on his chest and kept crying.

“Come on. Let’s sit down.” Luhan offered as he held her hand whilst moving to a bench.

He sat down and looked at her in concern.

“Jieun-ah, what did he do?” Luhan insisted.

“If I tell you can you promise me that you won’t get angry at Kris?” Jieun asked holding Luhans hand.

“I can’t promise you that but I’ll try my best.” He assured her.

Jieun sighed before starting to explain what Kris did to her. Most of the time her words wavered as she kept looking back at what happened in her head but still tried finishing it but Luhan saw how distressed she was and told her to stop.

“Jieun-ah, it is fine. You can stop now.” Luhan told her and she nodded in response.

“Luhan, don’t say anything to anyone please. Can you promise me that you won’t do anything to him? Please?” Jieun pleaded him.

“Why? I should to his party and beat the crap out of him. Why are you protecting him?” Luhan asked in awe.

“Please, it wasn’t his fault alright.”

“Whose fault was it? Yours? It wasn’t you who stuck their tongue down someone’s throat without consent.” Luhan said in aggravation.

“He was drunk.” Jieun informed him. “He wasn’t in the right mind and it’s partially my fault since I rejected his offer of being his girlfriend.”

“He was drunk?” Luhan asked being shocked at the news he just heard.

She nodded and looked down. Right at that moment Luhan pulled her closer to him and hugged her tightly but full of compassion and love.

“Did he do anything else? Did he touch you anywhere?” Luhan asked.

“No.”

“Good.” He said. “Good thing you rejected him, I wouldn’t have known what to do it you accepted him.”

Jieun paused and thought of what Luhan just said. She thought it over again and again and again. Why does he always say things like that? What would he do if she accepted Kris? Why is he always making her confused?

“Can we go home now?” Jieun asked Luhan.

“Sure.” He smiled.

 

*****

 

 

Jieuns POV

 

I walked through the crowded corridor of the school trying to reach my locker to start the last week of the third term. I couldn’t wait to leave high school and go to Jeju. Just thinking about it makes me so excited and happy. Come on last week, finish quickly.

But there is this thing that is eating me up inside. It’s not really but it’s a someone, Kris. He hasn’t been to school for the last 2 weeks and I’m getting worried. So I asked my teacher knows anything about Kris’ situation.

I squeezed through the wild and chaotic corridor trying to get out alive and finally arrived at the destination. The Faculty Room. Sighing, I opened the door and peeked through to see if she was there. I looked around and finally saw her eating her lunch. I moved through the desks and reached her.

“Annyeonghaseyo, sunsengnim.” Jieun greeted with a smile.

“Oh, nice to see you here. So what’s up?” The teacher asked as she took a bite off of her sandwich.

“Umm, do you know what happened to Kris? I haven’t seen him since a few weeks ago and I’m getting worried. He won’t pick up my calls.” Jieun asked.

“Oh, Kris.” The teacher paused.

Jieun looked intently at the teacher wanting her to hurry up.

“I don’t know how to say this but….. he transferred to another school 2 weeks ago.” The teacher informed her.

“What?! What do you mean he transferred schools?” Jieun asked really loudly making other staff members to look at the latter.

“He moved schools..” The teacher replied.

“Why? Did he say why? Did he say why?” Jieun started bombarding the teachers with questions and she started thinking that it was her fault.

 “Jieun-shii, can you calm down please.” She asked. “I’m sorry but Mr Wu did not say any reasons why he transferred so I cannot help you with your situation.”

Jieun nodded and ran out of the room and ran to the cafeteria where her friends were waiting for her.

She pushed the door open making a loud noise making everyone in the cafeteria to stop what they were doing and stare at Jieun who couldn’t care less that they were staring at her.

She ran to Yun then yanked him out of his seat and dragged him out of the cafeteria with all the students’ eyes on her.

“Jieun-ah, what are you doing?” Hyorin asked as she stood up then followed her.

Luhan then tailed them.

“Jieun-ah, where are you taking me?” Yun asked.

“I need you to drop me off at Kris’ house.” She puffed as they left the building. “Where is your car?”

“What?”

“Where is your car?!” She screamed. A little taken back, Yun ran to his car.

“Jieun-ah, where are you going?” Hyorin asked as she finally caught up to her friend.

“I need to see Kris..” She mumbled.

“Tell me what is wrong?” Hyorin asked getting worried.

“I need to see Kris. I’ll tell you later.” Jieun said getting in the car.

Hyorin then followed inside waiting for her boyfriend to start the car. Just as they were supposed to leave Luhan opened the car door and hopped inside looking puffed.

“Luhan…” Jieun stirred.

“Jieun-ah, where are you going?” HE asked in concern.

“I need to see Kris.” She said intently.

“Jieun-ah… Is this about the transferring thing?” Luhan asked.

“How did you know?” Jieun gasped.

“He told me.” Luhan confessed.

“What?! Since when?” She asked.

“Last week, he called me and told me that he was transferring schools next term.”

“When were you supposed to tell me this? Huh? Why didn’t you tell me?” She hit him on the chest.

“I didn’t want to tell you. I don’t want you to see him.”

“I need to talk to him, I need to apologise. It’s my fault that he’s leaving right? It’s my fault right?” She said as she started crying.

“It’s not your fault. He told me that he couldn’t face you after all the things he done to you so he took it upon himself to just leave.” He informed her.

“It’s not his fault. He was drunk; he wasn’t in the right mind. I need to talk to him.” She cried.

“Jieun-ah, stop it. I don’t want to see you like this.” Luhan said hugging her. “I promise that we’ll go to his house this afternoon but I want you to calm down.”

“Promise?”

“I promise.” He promised. “Come on, we need to go back inside.”

 

 

 

*****

 

 

After school

 

Jieun and Luhan were dropped in front of the Wu’s mansion. They knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it.

“Hello, can I help you?” One of the maids asked after opening the door.

“Is Kris in today?” Jieun asked looking around the house passed the maid.

“Sorry, but Master Kris left at noon to America.” She informed them. “Is that all?”

Jieun nodded in shock as the maid closed the door behind her. Jieun faced Luhan who had the same expression with a glare that could kill.

“You knew didn’t you?” Jieun whispered.

“What?” Luhan asked.

“I said you knew didn’t you? You knew that he left right? That’s why you wanted me to come now so I won’t get to meet him? Right?” Jieun accused Luhan who was clearly innocent.

“Jieun-ah I didn’t know.” Luhan truthfully said.

“Stop lying to me. You knew and you didn’t even tell me. I thought we were best friends. Why did you do that?” She asked.

“Jieun-ah, I seriously didn….” He tried saying but was stopped by Jieuns hand meeting with his cheek in a brutal slap in the face.

“I don’t get you. Why are you so jealous all the time? He’s a friend, a good one at that. Why do you act so spoilt Luhan? Why? I don’t get you.” Jieun declared.

Jieun then walked away in anger.

Luhan watched as his love of his life walk away from him. He touched his burning cheek as his eyes watered.

“I’m jealous all the time because I love you and I don’t want you to be someone else’s. I act spoilt because I want you to be by my side and never leave me like you are now.” He thought to himself as tears ran down his red pulsing cheek.


 

Authors Note:

Heys guys. 

Drama, so much drama. Jieun!! What are you doing? Luhan what are you doing? Just ing confess already.

I think that this story will come to an end soon. I still need to write the Jeju Island chapters which I think will be a few chapters and then I will end this story. I love you guys. 

Don't forget to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE and UPVOTE!!

Don't forget to look at my work in progress that I will start when this fic ends and also my on going story.

Work in progress: ~HOW TO SURVIVE HIGHSCHOOL~

My ongoing fic: ~Life Hates me SO much~