Sehun and Misunderstandings.

Admit that you LURVE me LUHAN!!!!

Hello there people! I am here again to update for you just like what I promised yesterday. This chapter will be extra long since I might not be able to update constantly since I will be going back to school. This chapter will be focusing on more of Sehun and Yurin couple. Scroll down now!

"Sehuns" thoughts will be in this writing

"Hyorins" thoughts are in this writing

"Yuns" thoughts are in this writing


During Lunch

Sehuns POV

I was really shy. Jieun was in front of me, she was touching my face. Well, wiping my face. I blushed and sat there frozen. But suddenly Luhan-hyun stood up scaring me, us. We looked at him wide eyed not knowing what was happening. Suddenly he looked at Jieun and grabbed her wrist in a swift motion. He then dragged her out of the cafeteria looking serious. I have never ever seen him so serious. I sat there shocked and dumb founded and confused.

"Are they going out with each other? Are they close with each other? But he didn't tell me that he had a girl friend."

All these questions were clouding my head and I couldn't take it anymore. I stood up causing a loud screeching noise emmiting from the metal chair and everyone looked at me with wide eyes. 

"Ummmm...... thank you for letting me sit here for lunch, I really wanted to make new friends but I have to go for now. Thank you again." i said, bowing at them.

I bolted out the cafeteria and pushed open the door. I looked at every directions trying to find Luhan-hyung and Jieun.

"Where are you? Sh*t! Where did you go?"

I wanted to know what kind of relationship did they have. Were they lovers, friends. All these unanswered questions made my head hurt and made me frustrated. I asked people if they have seen Jieun and Luhan-hyung. Most of them pointed outside, so I ran outside. I gound myself behind the school. It was secluded. I couldn't find a living being there. I looked around and spotted both of them. they were both panting and Luhan-hyung was just standing there staring at her. Just seeing them together made my heart cringe. I was hurting.

i stood there and looked for somewhere to hide. I found a bin cage and hid behind it. i looked at them through the holes. I sat there anticipating what was going to happen. Jieun was yelling at about what he just did. Luhan-hyun grabbed her shoulders and leaned forward. I felt like someone just stabbed me through the heart repeatedly. I didn't know that loving someone was this hard. I couldn't keep my eyes away from them.

"Why did this happen to me? I want to cry. I won't have a chance anymore, Luhan-hyung got to her first."

I stood up and left the scene, my heart still bleeding from the scene that just unfolded. I couldn't take it anymore, I left feeling sad. I walked somewhere secluded and sat there waiting for lunch to end. A few tear drops left my eyes as I tried to stop them from forming but I couldn't just stop all of it. It was nearly the end of lunch and I needed to go to the toilet. I looked down on my feet and walked through the main corridor. I was heart broken. Even though I just met Jieun, I felt like she was the one for me. The love of my life.

I walked and felt someone bump onto me. It was Jieun. My head blanked and my heart raced. I grabbed her waist and held so she doesn't hit the ground. I let go of her and I looked at her beautiful face. She fixed her uniform. She apologised and I wanted to say something to her but I couldn't. 

"I LOVE YOU! Don't apologise, it was my fault. Why did you have to be so beautiful."

I walked away.

"Stupid me................."


Still during lunch

Hyorins POV

"Why is everyone being weird today? Luhan left kidnapping Jieun and Sehun the new kid I think followed them."

"Ughhhhhh, that."

I ate my lunch in peace and had little chat with Bora and the guys. Yun was making me laugh as always again. That smile just makes me feel so happy. I wanted to hold him. I really did. As were talking a girl that I haven't seen before came to our table. She looked like on of the es at school. 

"Ummmm, Yun can you come with me." she asked.

I didn't see that coming. I sat there with my mouth open. I didn't know that Yun knew this girl. It was making me curious and jealous. I wanted to know their relationship was.

"Is he going out with her? I haven't seen her before."

The girl walked away and and Yun followed her. That just made my curiousity and jealousy grow bigger. As soon as they were outside the cafeteria I stood up and followed them.

"Where are you going?" Bora asked.

"Ummm, I need to go to the toilet. The milk was a bad choice." I lied making uncomfortable faces.

"Okay, come back. You're all acting weird, Teo and Sam is making uncomfortable, I don't want to be alone." she said.

"Yah!! We won't do anything to you." Sam protested.

I giggled and left.

"Okay, I won't be long!" I yelled making people look at me. I just shrugged them off.

I walked outside and followed Yun and the unknown pretty girl walking slowly with their hands holdong each others.

"Are they really going out?"

I was about to cry but forced myself to see what they were going to do. I followed them trying not to be caught. They were walking for a long time and finally found themselves behing the Home Economics building. There was no one there except for them. I hid behind a tree and peeked at what was heppening.

My heart broke into pieces when I saw Yuns lips connected with hers. I sobbed clutching my chest. I couldn't bare this feeling. I wanted to die, I was dieing. I stood up. Their lips were still connected. I sobbed really loudly. There was snot coming out of my nose, but I didn't care. I needed Jieun and Bora.

"YOU STUPID !!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE YOU!" I screamed at Yun as the tears flowed out of my eyes. It was like Niagra Falls but more intense.

"I knew it, he would never like someone ugly as me. I looked ugly as compared to that girl."

They saw me there crying my heart out. Yun looked shocked and was about to try to go to me. I ran away without looking back. I didn't want to see him, I never want to see him anymore.

"I never want to see you anymore, babo!"

I ran inside the school and into the cafeteria. I ran to our table and attacked Bora. I hugged her tightly and cried my eyes out on her shoulders. She carressed my back calming down but the tears just kept flowing out. Teo and Sam went to me and try comforting me. I cried and cried making other people look at me. Some felt pity but some just shrugged it off.

"What happened?" Bora asked.

"Y.....*sobs*, Yu*sobs*............ YUN!!!!" I said still bawling my eyes out. 

She understood me instantly and just hugged me tighter and carressed my hair. I cried and for the whole lunch and Bora was there comforting me. Her shoulders were so soaked, even her whole hands were wet. 

I stood up and stopped myself from crying anymore. I walked away and I saw Jieun. I was pissed at Yun and at Jieun.

"Where were you? I needed my bestfriend."

She was going to hug me but I just walked away. I went to my locker and went to class. I didn't talk to anyone for the remaining hours of school. Yun tried talking to me but I couldn't face him. I left the school with a heart broken in pieces and unable to function anymore. I dragged my feet to my house and ran to my room and burried my face on my pillow crying my feelings out.

"Hyorin-ah! Are you okay? How was school? Did Yun take you home?" my mother asked.

As she mentioned Yuns name, the picture of Yun kissing her just made me cry more. I cried the whole night, I was tired and let myself cry myself to sleep.

Yuns POV

I saw Hyorin standing there crying. My heart ached. I walked to her but she ran away. 

"What did you do? I don't even like you? Didn't I tell you I said no?" I said getting angry. 

"Oppa?" she said.

"Don't call me oppa." I replied back with vengeance in my voice.

I walked away but then she grabbed my hands. I looked at her, she was crying. I harshly pulled my hand away and walked away.

"Hyorin! Were are you?" 

I looked for her and found her crying on Boras shoulder. She cried. I wanted to go to her and comfort her and tell her that I loved her. I walked away getting angry at myself. I hit a locker and kicked a bin. I yelled making people look at me scared. 

"Hyorin, I need to talk to you."

The bell rang and I went to my next class. I had a class with Hyorin, she look pissed and sad. I aproache her, I tried talking to her. She just ignored me. My heart was breaking. Seeing her like that made me want to hug her and comfort her and tell her it was alright. I wanted to tell her I love her.

Everytime I talked to her she ignored me. I was on the verge of crying. I hated myself. 

I walked home feeling lonely and sad and hating myself.

 


Hey guys!! Sorry about the update that I didn't finish. I misclicked something and it updated without this being finished. I hope you liked it and please subscribe and comment. If I have time I might update again today. Thank you!! I want to welcome all the new subbies! /hugs/