FRIDAY NIGHT with the Xi's

Admit that you LURVE me LUHAN!!!!

Hello this is your one and only author-nim. I wanted to update again for today since there is nothing to do at home. This will be more fluffy and cute and funny chapter about JiHan/LuIn couple. I hope you'll like it. I also want to read what you think of my fic so please don't hesitate to comment once in a while.


 

Jieuns POV

So today has been a really REALLY weird day. I don't want to go with the details so if you want to know what happened read the chapters 8, 9 and 10. Just thinking about the kiss makes me feel weird. 

Well today, is Friday so the Xi's are coming for dinner tonight. More weirdness I guess. I hate to think that I am going to see Luhan again but I still want to confront him for what happened earlier today. I want to know why he kissed me. Like I mean he stole the virgninity of my lips. It is like taking someone the virgninity of a girl but concerning the mouth. You know? 

Well, the Xi's are coming here in a few minutes since they always eat here every Friday or Saturday, it depends on the adults decisions. I was helping my mum cook and stuff, preparing the tables. Like what I usually do since there is nothing to do right now.

Hyorin hasn't texted me back or picked up my calls. I really am worried about her. I don't like seeing my best friend pissy. I know that she's not on her "time of the month" since she hasn't been crying and laughing at the same time. There was a pain that caused me from thinking. I accidentally cut myself trying to peel the radish. 

"Sh*t!"

"Owww, stupid!" I said trying rinse the blood out.

My mum was next to me having a mini heart attack, she the person who has heart attacks about little things. Like one time when I was a kid, I tripped for the first time and I bled. She started having a fit and carried me to the hospital screaming at the doctors to give me surgery. The place we were in were 30 minutes away from the hospital. I know right? Crazy. Also another time was when I just started school, she dropped me off in front of the school with Luhan and she "left". Well actually she stayed near the school grounds and "observed" from a far. She stopped doing that when she got caught and was arrested because she looked like a suspicious person. You could say that my mother is very protective of me, but only me. My brother who was born 10 years after me, well my mum wasn't over protective of him. When he fell and tripped over she just laughed and shrugged it off. You can feel the love right? I love my parents. The little mut aka my brother not so much.

My mum opened the door and sat me down on a chair. She looked like she was about to cry. I just giggled at her silliness. After she finished taking care of my little cut. The doorbell rang. That means Luhan is here.

I felt hot and bothered. I shrugged the feeling off and started cutting the radish again.

"Hey mut, open the door!" I yelled trying to get my brothers attention.

"Yah!! Lee Ji Dong!! Come here right now or else I'll show mum what you have been looking at when the lights are out!!! I'll count to three!! Hana!!!............" I yelled making it louder. 

My mum looked at what me with a look on her face. 

"What things has he been looking at?" she asked not getting what I said.

"Nothing mum, it is not important." I replied.

She just nodded.

"Aigoo, umma! *facepalm* 

"Deul!!" I yelled.

"Se....." I tried saying but he ran down stairs giving me a glare and I meronged him.

I laughed so much my mum finally took the knife before I cut myself again. I am so funny, I high fived myself in my brain. I know, I'm sad.

I heard the lock of the door click  which means he opened it. Which means the Xi's are here. Which means Luhan is here. I shrugged the thought and tried helping my mum again but she just told me to make the Xi's welcome. 

"Why?? Umma! I don't want to do that"

I walked to the lounge room and found the Xi's by themselves. Stupid mut leaving them again.

"Anyong-haseyo, Mr and Mrs Xi!" I said politely bowing to them.

I glanced at Luhan who was sitting there smiling at me. I glared at him.

"Oh my life!!"


Sorry if this update is really short, I wanted to make it longer but my dad told me to sleep early since I have school. I will try updating tomorrow. Sorry again!! *bow* Please don't forget to comment and subscribe. I want to see more comments!! Thank you again.