FRIDAY NIGHT with the Xi's Part 2

Admit that you LURVE me LUHAN!!!!

Hey there guise!! OH MY GOGGLES!! I'm back. Here I am going to update for you just as I said. I hope you like this chapter. This is extra long 1300 words! I might update in a few days so please subscribe and comment. I love you guys!!


 

Luhans POV

Jieun came in and bowed at my parents. She then looked at me. I smiled at her. She looked away.

“Did I do anything wrong?”

 

“He’s looking at me………..look away Jieun-ah!!!”

“Ms Xi, my mum wants to see you at the kitchen. Mr Xi, do you need a beer while you’re waiting for my dad?”

“Sure.” My dad said.

My mum stood up and smiled at Jieun who was avoiding my eye contact. My mum went to the kitchen and started gossiping with Jieuns mother. She started cackling which made me feel irritated. They always gossip. Gossip this, gossip that. They always about other people’s mothers saying how ugly the dress they wore, blah blah blah.

Jieun went to the kitchen and got a beer for my dad. She came back and stood at the doorway. She kept looking down on her feet and nibbling her bottom lip which was cute and fiddling with her fingers. I stood up which made Jieun jump a little. She looked at me and I looked at her. She looked scared.

“Did I scare her with the kiss? ! I think I have. Stupid Luhan!! Stupid!*face palm*”

“Luhan! Go away! You are blocking the view!” My dad said pushing me away.

I rolled my eyes and looked back at Jieun. She wasn’t there. She left. I left the lounge room and looked for her. I ran to the kitchen. She wasn’t there. I ran to her room, she wasn’t there. I ran to every place inside her house but she wasn’t there. I looked for her outside. I saw her sitting on the edge of their pool kicking her feet. I came up behind her and grabbed her shoulders, I playfully tried pushing her making her squeal. She faced me as I sat down next to her taking my shoes off and dipped my feet. It was cold. She glared at me. She playfully hit me.

“Yah!! You scared me! Babo!” she yelled, hitting me twice on the arms.

I smiled at her using all the muscles on my face. My eyes were smiling, my nose was smiling, I don’t how that works but it just did. I smiled at her but she just looked away.

“What’s wrong?” I asked concerned.

“It’s nothing.” She replied.

“Liar”

“Liar.” I replied with a concern look on my face.

She stood up and tried walking away but I grabbed her wrist before she could get far out of my reach. She stopped and put dropped her head down. I was really concerned. I didn’t want the kiss to break up our friendship. I wasn’t intending to do that when I kissed her. We stayed there for 30 seconds before her mum called us to come inside to eat dinner.

I let go of her hand. She ran away inside without looking at me.

“, I totally ed everything up!”

I was so frustrated with myself.

“Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!” I whispered while hitting my head lightly.

I stood up and went inside. I sat down on a chair next to Jieun which made everything more awkward. I didn’t speak to her like I always did when we had gatherings. We started eating and the adults talked as always which left the kids (us three) to stay quiet and eat. Before I always talked to Jieun but today was an exception.

“Think Luhan, what can you do to make it up to her? Think!”

Just as I finished eating. I thought of something that might make her to talk to me again.

I flicked her under the table. At first she ignored it not wanting to look at me. I flicked her legs again but harder. She ignored that too. Then I stepped on her foot.

“Sorry Jieun-ah!”

“OWWW, ing Luhan!”

She yelped making everyone look at her.

“Umm….. I just bit my tongue. Sorry……” she said bowing lightly.

“Stupid !”

They just ignored her. She looked at me with anger clearly showing on her face. She was about to breathe fire and scorch me but she just kept eating.

“Haha!”

I stepped on her foot again. She cried not to make any noises but it just made her produce a weird wailing noise. She pinched my thighs.

“ that hurt!”

I glared at her. She glared back at me then smiled.

 

“Haha, it’s working!”

For the entire dinner we played footsie under the table and injured each other. It was fun. The adults could sense that we were doing something under the table since with was really obvious. They could feel the table shaking every now and then. They shrugged it off since it was normal for both of us to muck around with each other. Jieun left taking her dishes with her.

“jieun-ah! Wait…..” I said making her stop. I grabbed my plates and utensils and handed it to her.

She glared at me but then I just smiled at her.

*Merong*

*Merong*

I followed her to the kitchen helping her to tidy up since it was expected of me. We didn’t talk, it was just silence but good silence. I knew that we were back to being best friends again.

I was washing the dishes and she was wiping them. I took a handful of bubbles on my hands and stood behind her. She was in her little world again.

“Jieun-ah!” I whispered behind her.

She faced me and I touched her face full of foam and bubbles. I took away my hands and cheekily smiled at her. I was standing there waiting for her response. She glared at me and looked away. She walked to the sink and grabbed a handful of foam and bubbles. She faced me and smiled.

“Lulu! Come here…..” she said sounding really irritated.

“You are going to PAY!!”

I looked at her and smiled. I mouthed “no” to her and she came forward. I stood there waiting for what she was going to do. I knew what she was going to do, but I kinda wanted her to put foam and bubbles on me. She stood there in front of me smiling with water dripping from her hands. She stepped forward clicking her tongue and she suddenly stepped on the wet floor and slipped. She came forward to me and I grabbed her waist to keep her from falling but she panicked and started hitting me which didn’t help. I stepped forward to balance myself but she kept hitting me.

Suddenly we fell on the floor, her on top of me with our faces inches away from each other. I just wanted to ravish her beautiful lips but I stopped myself. We stayed there for a few seconds looking at each other’s eyes.

*Cough….. cough*

We both looked at the door way and saw my mother and her mother looking at us with a weird looks. They were smirking at each other.

“You know, you don’t have to hide things from us. We will support you with all our hearts.” My mum said high fiving Jieuns mother.

“What do you mean?” Jieun stuttered.

“Oh my GOGGLES!!”

“Well, what are you doing now?” Jieuns mum asked raising her eye brows.

Jieun looked at me with wide eyes just wrapping her head around “our” situation. She gasped and pushed herself off of me looking embarrassed. She looked like she was going to burst at how red she was. I stood up next to her looking down. I was embarrassed too.

“Well? What were you doing?” my mum asked looking at us both.

“Think Luhan!! Think”

“Well…….I kinda…..put soap on her face to annoy her then she was going to do the same but she slipped on the water that was spilled on the floor and I helped her but she just hit me then we………… ummmm….fell……?” I said pointing at the water on the floor.

I looked at Jieun who was looking me and I looked back at the floor.

“Okay……don’t get hurt okay? Clean everything up properly.” Jieuns mother said.

They left us standing there then we heard them cackle like witches.

“Umma!!!”

“Umma!!!”

Jieun glared at me while we finished washing and cleaning everything up. 

"You're dead Xi Luhan!!"


I hope you all liked this chapter, I will be back in the next 2 days to update this story! So please please don't forget to subscribe and comment, I miss all your comments even if its only from one person. strawberry_cake <3 OH MY GOGGLES!!