Date with Sehun!!

Admit that you LURVE me LUHAN!!!!

Hey! This is chapter 18, I hope you all like it. This will be mostly about Sehuns and Jieuns date. Please don't forget to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE. It would be nice to see some more comments so please don't hesitate to comment, It would be grately appreciated. 

It would also mean a lot if you click the big arrow next to the title, apparently it helps me get featured! Getting featured would be awesome!! Thank you!!


 

Jieuns POV

The date went well. It was really fun. At first I thought that I was going to be really nervous and fumble and stuff but Sehun really made me feel at home. We went to the Lotte World. It was really fun. The meeting with his mother was quite unexpected but certainly hilarious.

 

 

Flashback

I got to Lotte World and started looking for Sehun. There he was attracting a flock of girls as always. I looked at him and smiled to myself.

Sehun was flocked with girls. They were like Oppa!! Oppa, do you want to go inside with me? Can I have your number? They were talking on top of each other and Sehun just stood there looking at all of them and smiled. He stood there just smiling and looking handsome. It was Sehun. No one could resist Sehun. He was hawt. As a friend I really am grateful to have a nice friend like him. I thought he would be arrogant since he was good looking and was rich but he was different. He was nice and down to earth. I really loved that about him.

As I walked to his direction he saw me and he waved. I smiled at him since he smiled at me waving his hands. All the girls faced me and glared at me. I was pretty sure that they were all shooting lasers at my head. I thought I could feel it. As I am such a weird person, I wanted to annoy all of them. I ran to them and smiled at all them.

“Hi OPPA!!” I said cutely doing an aegyo, “I have been looking for you. Where have you been? I was really scared since I was alone by myself.”

I winked at him telling him that it was a joke. He instantly got it and walked up to me.

“Jagiya! I’m sorry. I was looking for you but then all these girls wanted to talk to me.” Sehun replied putting his hands on my shoulders.

All the girls looked shocked and glared at me more.

“Hahaha!! Die of jealousy es!!!”

We walked away and started giggling with each other. Sehun still had his arms on my shoulders but I was comfortable with it.

“Okay. Let us start the plan.” Sehun said letting go of me since he wanted my attention.

“Alright! So what’s going to happen?” I said looking determined and putting my hand into a fist.

“Okay so we need evidence that we are “going out” so I brought my camera.” Sehun said holding the camera.

“Let’s start.” I said.

Sehun grabbed me into a hug and told me to smile at the camera. So I did. He took the picture and took a few more. We moved to some of the rides and stuff and took pictures of us together with the rides behind us looking all sweet and stuff.

We also took pictures together with like mascots and stuff. It was really fun. After a few hundreds of pictures we got tired so we went to a restaurant and ate. We ordered pasta, noodles, seafood. Everything that looked nice on the menu which was mostly everything. After that we wanted to lose all of what we ate so we walked around a bit and had fun.

In the middle of the date Sehun grabbed my hand which made people look at us and give compliments like “Aww, such a cute couple” “He is so hot, what about the girl. She is so pretty, I am so jealous” Mostly like all those cute stuff. It was nice to hear and all but I wanted to interject but Sehun stopped me. He said to just go with the flow so I did.

At the end of our date Sehun tried dropping me off my house but we were stopped by Mrs Oh. She told us to meet her since she wanted to meet the “girlfriend”. Good thing that she was at the school doing head master things.

We got there and we nervously opened the door. There she was, Mrs Oh. She sat there looking at us with a straight face on which made me more scared of her. We bowed at her and stood in front of her desk trying to move an inch since she might cut me with her eyes. She was so intimidating.

“So Sehun, who is this?” She asked her son crossing her arms.

“Ummm, well this is my girlfriend Lee Jieun.” Sehun replied.

“Really now? How do I know that you are not deceiving me?” she asked looking at me.

“Well, I took pictures.” Sehun said handing the pictures we took today to her.

She looked at the pictures and smirked. She flipped through every one without saying anything. After she was done, she looked at us with a gaze making me stand frozen.

“Please don’t kill me *cross fingers*”

“This is not enough. This would mean anything, like you just took pictures together.” She said.

“What do you want us to do to prove that we really are going out?” Sehun replied trying to act as comfortable as he can.

“Kiss right in front of me right now.” She said smirking.

“WHAT??” Sehun and I interjected looking shocked.

“Come on, kiss.” She insisted.

I faced him thinking that if we kiss she would be satisfied. I grabbed Sehun who looked at me shocked and I pulled him towards me. I leaned in and stuck my lips out initiating the kiss but he suddenly stopped me.

“Umma, I am so sorry but Jieun is not my girlfriend. She is just a friend and I also don’t have a girlfriend.” Sehun confessed.

“Hahahaha.” Mrs Oh cackled.

We both looked at her shocked waiting for an explanation. She stopped laughing and dried the tears away from her eyes then looked at us seriously again.

“I knew that you were not going out. Did you really think that you can outwit me Sehun-ah? I am your mother, I practically raised you. You should know that all this things won’t work.” She said.

“The first time you said that you had a girlfriend I knew that something was up. Sehun is not the person to have a girlfriend very quickly, he is very picky when it comes to girls so I had an agent follow you everywhere after you told me that you had a “girlfriend”.” Mrs Oh said.

Sehun looked shocked and started fumbling.

“I just didn’t want to meet another girl that you picked since they weren’t the type of girls I liked.” Sehun explained to his mother.

“Arasso. I will stop getting you to meet girls and let you find your soul mate. But you are going to get it when you come back home for lying to me, young man.” She said getting angry.

End of Flashback

 

 

I opened the door to my house getting welcomed by my mum cackling. Right then I knew that the Xi’s are at my house. Since that was the noise that my mother makes when she is with Mrs Xi. They will always gossip and gossip. I walked to the kitchen and they all looked at me except Luhan who just kept eating.

“Told you the Xi’s are here. I always know that they are here if my mum can be heard from across the neighbourhood.”

“Jieun-ah, did you have a good time with your friend? Did you eat? You must be hungry, come sit down next to Luhan.” My mother said getting up and getting another plate and a pair of chopsticks and a spoon.

I walked to the seat and I looked at Luhan. He didn’t look at me. I sat down.

“Well, it was really fun. We went to Lotte World and everything.” I said picking up the food and placing some on my plate.

I explained to them what I did but didn’t say who I hung out with. After that they chatted again about something adults talk about.

I kicked Luhan under the table and he looked at me looking sad and angry.

“Wassup?” I smiled waving my spoon at him.

“Don’t talk to me.” He said angrily.

“Did I do something wrong?”


So what did you guys think about this chapter? I think Luhan is JEALOUS............ did you think that too? More drama!! Please comment on what you thought about this chapter. It will be appreciated and heads up for the next update. The next update might be tomorrow if I update my other fic quickly. I also have a suprise for you guys!! I really want someone to sweep Jieun off her feet but I don't have the character that fits so PLEASE COMMENT BELOW ON WHO YOU THINK WILL BE A GOOD BOYFRIEND MATERIAL FOR JIEUN. It has to be a cool and flirty character. Comment on who you think would fit the characteristics!!!! ^O^ Bye bye!!