Oh Oh!! Troubles.

Admit that you LURVE me LUHAN!!!!

 

Jieuns POV

For the last few days Luhan hasn’t been talking to me. Every time I try to talk to him he would just brush me off looking all agro and feisty. I really was stumped by the way he was acting, I mean he hasn’t acted this way since never. Even though were best friends there are still things that I don’t understand about him. He would be all happy Lulu then he would be agro Lulu and he tells me I PMS all the time.

 

Flashback

 

We all finished eating and Luhan and I still haven’t talked properly. After we all finished eating, Luhan left looking angry so I followed him. He went out in the backyard and sat down at one of the sun beds near the edge of the pool. He laid there looking at the night sky. It was a beautiful night, stars shining bright and the full moon glowing majestically. The gentle breeze just added to the peacefulness of that night. As I was curious to Luhans mood change, I sat down on the side of the sun bed.

“Luhan-ah, what’s wrong?” I asked being concerned.

He looked away crossing his arms making it obvious that he was clearly angry at me. I sighed and moved closer to him lying beside him. I squeezed next to him making it awkward between us since the sunbed was only big enough for 1. I giggled at what I did. He still wasn’t looking at me so I wanted to annoy him.

I started poking him on the arms. He didn’t move and kept staring at the gnome on the garden bed so I knew that he was obviously trying to not look at me.

“So do you like the gnome?” I asked playfully still jabbing his arm.

He was getting annoyed at what I was doing since he was making weird faces then he tried looking at me but he stopped himself and looked at the gnome again.

“Is that gnome really that attractive? My dogs’ is prettier than that even though I don’t have a dog.” I said smirking at what I said.

“Yes it is, better looking than you anyway.” He interjected getting angry at me.

He sat up moving his body to the end of the bed still looking angry.

“What is wrong with you? You’ve been all y at me since I came back.” I scolded him. He looked at me shocked then looked down.

“Look at me and tell what’s wrong?” I asked.

“You’re my problem! Alright! You are the problem! It’s you who I have a problem with!” Luhan yelled at me.

I looked shocked. He hasn’t yelled at me ever, his face was all red and his hands were clenched into a fist. I sat there frozen at what he said.

“What did I do? I haven’t done anything. Tell me what I did before you start ing.Tell me what I did so I can apologise, alright? I don’t want you to get angry at me….” I said getting teary since I never seen him this angry, ever. One tear rolled down my face and more followed. I quickly wiped it and calmed myself.

“I thought we were best friends? I thought we were supposed to tell each other everything. Didn’t you remember what we promised each other? We always tell each other everything.” He said looking sad since he made me cry.

“We are. No one can replace you in my life. Tell me what I did? What I said?” I asked grabbing his hands.

“Who was it?!” He spat, quickly pulling his hands away from mine. He stood up looking furious at me. His hands still in clenched into a fist.

“Who was who? I asked not knowing what he was talking about.

“WHO DID YOU GO OUT WITH? DON’T BE ING STUPID, JUST ANSWER ME!!” he yelled at me walking away.

I sat there shocked still thinking what he asked. All the tears fell down from my eyes. It wouldn’t stop. I wanted it to stop. I wanted to stop Luhan and tell him the truth but he was gone already. I sat there crying thinking about what just happened. I stayed outside for a 2 hours crying until my mum called me to get inside since it was getting cold and I didn’t want to get a cold. I wrapped my hands around myself warming up. My eyes were puffy and red from all the crying.

 

End of Flashback

 

I called him every hour since the fight that we had but he wouldn’t talk to me. I wanted to explain everything to him. He just misunderstood everything.

Since it was Monday, I went to school but without Luhan. Apparently he left a few minutes before me, his mum told me. I walked there by myself thinking about what I should do to explain everything that happened. I walked through the gates not wanting to talk to anyone just Luhan. I wanted to talk to him badly. I don’t want this little misunderstanding to break up our friendship. Our friendship is the one thing that I cherish the most other than my family.

I went to my locker and put my bag inside and looked for Luhan. I went to our classroom and found him talking to his guy friends laughing and having a ball. He smiled and had fun. I wanted him to smile all the time, I never want him to get angry or sad because of me. His smile is gorgeous.

I was determined to talk to him and tell him everything so I mustered all the courage and confidence I had and walked towards him. All his friends looked at me then to Luhan. Luhan looked at me and his smile disappeared.

“What do you want?” He asked coldly.

“Can I talk to you in private?” I asked.

“Tell me now, can’t you see I’m with my FRIENDS?” He replied emphasizing on the word friend. He looked back at his friends and started talking to them again but they just looked at both of us weirdly maybe because we never fought.

I got really angry at him for doing that so I grabbed his arm and yanked him up dragging him away from his friends. He tried pulling away but all the adrenaline I was feeling gave me strength. I stopped looking at his friends smiling.

“We won’t be long, neh? Don’t worry he’ll be alive when he comes back unless he does something stupid.” I said smiling at them then glared at Luhan when I said the last part.

We got to a secluded place behind the school since no one was there. I let go of his arm and looked at him but he looked away.

“Look at me!” I demanded.

“What do you want?” Luhan asked looking at me.

“I need to say something to you, it’s about what happened on Saturday…” I said.

“I don’t care.” He replied coldly.

“If you don’t care then why are you getting angry over this?” I asked.

He didn’t say anything and just looked at me.

“I don’t want us to fight, I don’t want this misunderstanding to break us apart. I couldn’t tell you since he asked me not to tell anyone about it but I guess I have to.” I said trying to cry in front of him.

“Just tell me. I’ll kill him if he lays a hand on you.” He reassured me.

“Fine…. Well, on Saturday I spent my time with Sehun.” I said looking at him to see what his reaction was.

“Se…..hun??” He replied choking on his words and clenching his hands getting angry.

“No. It’s not like that. Well his mum wanted him to get married to this girl but he hated the idea of his mum taking care of his love life so he asked me to help. He asked me if I could be his girlfriend for a day so I said yes since he said I could go Jeju and you know that I always wanted to go there since I was kid. Well, back to the story. Well we went to Lotte World and we took pictures like a couple and everything. We acted like a couple in front of the camera. After that he tried dropping me off at my house but his mum called us to meet her.” I said gasping for air.

“When we there we got busted because she spied on us. But before that she asked us to kiss each other to confirm that we were a real coupl….” I tried saying but he stopped me.

“You didn’t kiss right?” He interjected grabbing my shoulders.

“We didn’t kiss, don’t worry.” I said.

“I’m really sorry for how I acted a few days ago. I was being stupid and I don’t want our relationship to end like that. I would never want to lose you.” He said wiping my tears away then pulling me into a hug. I hugged him back placing my head on his chest.

“Okay that’s enough….” I said pulling myself away.

“But…. I want to hug you more.” He whined. I flicked him on the forehead and started walking back inside.

“We need to go inside. We might be late.” I said. He walked beside me and we talked like always. I loved this feeling when we’re together. It’s indescribable.

We got inside the classroom and sat down talking to each other until a horde of fan girls ran around the corridors like chickens with their heads cut off.

“It must be a new kid again.” Luhan mumbled.

“There’s a new kid? It’s not one of your cousins again right?” I asked getting curious.

“Yeah, apparently there’s a new kid transferring from America or something and no it’s not one of my cousins.” He replied mocking me with the last bit. I made a face at him then stuck my tongue out.

“Is he hot?” I asked.

“Oh here we go again, stop being so weird. You’re going to have a spazz attack again or something? Or lose your mind because he is so godly?” Luhan said.

“Shut up, I don’t do that.” I said hitting him on the arm.

“Sure, sure.” He replied rolling his eyes.

“So what happened between you two?” Sehun asked pointing at his cousin.

“You’re going to hate me but I told Luhan about what happened on Saturday.” I said waiting for his response cautiously.

“It’s alright, it already happened anyway and I hope nothing happened between you two since he was being pissy when he came in.” He said.

“Haha, you don’t know what happened. But is my trip to Jeju still a go?” I asked smiling.

“Oh yeah about that. I already booked a flight for you and it’s 5 days and 4 nights. The hotel reservations are all done so don’t worry about it and also your flight will be on the next term break.” He said waiting for my response.

“Oh my goggles! I love you so much! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!” I squealed.

“No problems.” He said smiling and turning back to the front since the teacher just came in with a handsome student walking behind him. He was hot. He looked godly. He spoke.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I am ……………………………………….


Here you go guys!! So what did you think? Who do you think the new guy is? Comment to answer. Sorry if I didn't update yesterday since I updated my other story. I will be updating a 2 days from now so wait up. Here is the link to my other story: 
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/291116/life-hates-me-so-much-comedy-romance-you-kai-yun

Don't forget to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!!