Meet Mr. Douche Bag

Admit that you LURVE me LUHAN!!!!

 

Authors POV

“Annyeonghaseyo, I am Wu Yi Fan Kris. You can all call me Kris but whatever.” The new kid arrogantly said.  

He looked around the room and looked at everyone in disgust. He glared at the teacher waiting for him to say any instructions. The teacher looked at him looking scared which made everyone look tense since their teacher was never afraid of anything.

“What the . What is with that look, are we that bad?”

“W…el..co.me Kris-shii, you can take a seat at the back.” The teacher said trying not to choke on his words.

Kris walked to the back of the room dropping his bag on the top of the desk and sat down placing his feet on the table. Everyone gave him weird looks and started gossiping about him.

“Omg, he is so hawt!” Some fan girl said talking to one of her friends.

“Oh god, here goes fan girl hormones stinking up the place.”

“Oppa marry me.” Another girl exclaimed squealing her little fan girl heart out.

“I hope I can have his babies, that fine piece of .” A girl said whispering to her friend loud enough for Kris to hear.

“What a rebel. Such a turn on.” Another girl said looking at Kris with dirty intentions. Kris looked at her and gave her a wink which made the girl her skirt.

Kris smirked at all the comments that the girls have made. He was proud of himself that many think his hot.  He loved how girls fall for him since his hot and rich. He plays with them all the time and throws them away after using their body for his pleasures.

“What a douche bag. He thinks his rebel and sh*t, like what the actual . He might be good looking but seriously, I have never seen someone so upstuck and arrogant in my life.” Jieun whispered to Hyorin who nodded at what her friend said.

Kris shot up from his position hearing Jieuns comments. He was really surprised that someone actually didn’t fall head over heels for him after seeing how godly he looked. Kris is very egoistic and thinks he is the best of the best.

He uses his money and looks to get everything. That is why the teacher was scared of him because he knew that Kris would do something drastic if the teacher pissed him off.

The comment about Kris really shocked him seeing that no one said bad things about him in front of his face. (Well not really in his face but you know what I mean) Kris looked at Jieun with interest wanting more information on the girl.

“Hey kid, who is that girl over there.” Kris asked the student next to him. The guy didn’t answer him and ignored Kris. Kris got angry and asked again harshly.

“Hey , ing answer me right now or else I’ll ing arrest your parents.” Kris hissed glaring at the student.

The student looked scared and answered him.

“We…ll, her… na.me is…. Lee Jieun.. she’s quite….. popular with ….. everyone.” The student replied shakily.

“Thanks kid.” Kris said smiling, patting the student on the back harshly making the student yelp in pain.

“Lee Jieun, hey? An interesting girl you are.” Kris thought to himself smiling at what he is planning for Jieun.

Kris stopped thinking and fell asleep not caring about anything since money does everything for him.

 

 

 

***

 

 

Lunch

“Like seriously, how arrogant is that guy? He thinks he’s everything and all.” Jieun nagged talking to Luhan.

“Jieun-ah, who cares? He’s a massive douche anyway. He looked at us like we’re some rats or something. What a massive cleaner.” Luhan exclaimed.

Jieun laughed at her best friends comment. They both talked about Kris being a douche bag while walking to the cafeteria. When they got inside a huge group of girls were crowding around a table making Jieun and Luhan curious.

“It must be fan girls again. I bet you their throwing themselves at him.” Luhan said referring to Kris.

“Who cares? He’s a tool anyway. I want my food. Kaja!” Jieun replied pulling Luhans arm to the cafeteria shop.

After Luhan and Jieun finished picking what they wanted to eat they headed to their table passing the group of girls fan girling and throwing themselves at Kris. Jieun rolled her eyes as she walked pass the massive group whispering things to Luhan that were not very nice.

“Oh my goggles. They are such attention seeking wh*res, like seriously. Every time someone transfers to our school that looks good they would throw themselves at them.” Jieun whispered to Luhan who giggled at Jieuns comments.

“Shhhh, they might hear you. You know how crazy they can get? They would seriously hurt you.” Luhan said getting concerned for his friend.

“Arasso!” Jieun smiled.

They got to their table and saw Yun and Hyorin feeding each other.

“Yuck”

“Stop doing that. It disturbs me and also makes me not want to eat my food.” Jieun said sitting down on the seat. Hyorin stopped what she was doing, feeding Yun, and hugged Jieun.

“Sorry, jagiya but you know how I love oppa too much.” Hyorin said pinching Jieuns cheeks moving back to Yun who ate his lunch.

“Whatever. I don’t care, I feel like you love him more than me.” Jieun sobbed trying to act all innocent.

“Stop that. It’s not going to work on me. You seriously need to find something else.” Hyorin exclaimed.

Jieun stopped acting and glared at Yun and Hyorin sticking her tongue at them.

“Hey guys!” Sehun excitedly say placing down his tray opposite Jieun.

“Oh hey.” They all said.

“Sehun-oppa, thank you again so so much for letting me go to Jeju. Saranghaeyo!” Jieun exclaimed making a love heart with her hands.

Luhan looked at both of them feeling jealous not knowing what was happening and also getting jealous that Jieun doesn’t call him oppa since ever but Sehun does even though they’ve only been friends for quite a while.

“Luhan, I forgot to tell you that Sehun got me a flight to Jeju. Isn’t that exciting? I always wanted to go.” Jieun exclaimed happily at Luhan. Luhan looked down and ate his food not talking to Jieun.

“What is it now?” Jieun asked grabbing Luhans shoulders.

“Why don’t you call me oppa like Sehun?” Luhan said looking at Jieun.

“What do you mean?” Jieun replied getting confused at what was happening.

“You call Sehun oppa but not me. I’m sad.” Luhan confessed looking sad.

“Are you serious? Sehun is a like 10 months older than and you’re 2 months older than me. Don’t be upset at this. I called you oppa when we were kids but I felt uncomfortable calling you that so I stopped.” Jieun said trying to comfort Luhan.

“Look do you want me to call you Oppa from now on?” Jieun asked cautiously feeling uncomfortable calling Luhan oppa.

“Are you alright with it though?” Luhan asked.

“We..ll, I guess it’s alright….” Jieun replied denying the truth.

“If you don’t want to then don’t, I don’t want to force you at this thing. I was kinda jealous at Sehun since I’ve known you since forever and you call him Oppa and you’ve only known him for a little while.” Luhan said telling Jieun the truth.

“Okay, just don’t make me worry all the time alright? You always tend to get moody when I do something.” Jieun said.

Sehun and YuRin couple looked at both of them cringing at the sight.

“Ewww. Stop that. That is worse than me and Yun feeding each other.” Hyorin said making gagging noises.

Jieun and Luhan stopped talking and awkwardly ate their lunch feeling uncomfortable with each other.

 

 

 

***

 

 

The school ended and Jieun was exhausted. She left the school building carrying a bunch of books on her hands. Luhan was waiting at the front gates like always and jogged towards Jieun wanting to help her. Luhan took some books off Jieun and they walked home.

They both went to a café wanting to eat and rest not wanting to go back home so early. They talked about things and had fun with each other like always. Jieun couldn’t stop laughing at Luhans stories about Sehun and him when they were kids. Like when Sehun always cries when they started kindergarten and also how Sehun would pee himself if a girl talks to him.

“Jieun-ah, when are you going to Jeju?” Luhan asked taking a bite at his vanilla and strawberry cake wanting more information about Jieun going to Jeju Island.

“Well, Sehun told me that the flight will be on the semester break for 5 days and 4 nights. He already booked and organised everything for me which was nice of him.” Jieun replied smiling taking a sip at her smoothie.

“Are you going by yourself?” Luhan asked concerned.

“Yeah, I really want to relax without people bothering me and stuff you know?” Jieun replied.

“Well, is it alright if I come with you? I really want to go to Jeju too but I wanted to go with someone special and someone who I care about a lot.” Luhan said. Jieun choked on her smoothie at what Luhan said.

“Me? Special?”

Jieun blushed extra red at what her best friend said not looking at Luhan since she doesn’t want him to see her blushing face. She stirred her smoothie not wanting to say anything to Luhan.

“Also, I think your parents wouldn’t allow you to go by yourself.” Luhan said not wanting Jieun to feel uncomfortable at what he just said.

“That’s true….” Jieun said.

“Can I come with you?” Luhan asked.

“Luhan, can I think about it?” Jieun said contradicting herself.

“Uh. Sure. If you don’t want to you can just tell me.” Luhan said.

“It’s not that. I really want to go with you, you just you and me together.” Jieun said shyly.

“Okay, tell me when you thought about it.” Luhan said smiling reassuringly.

Luhan and Jieun left the café since it was getting dark. They stopped talking about the Jeju thing since it made everything between them awkward. They walked home together in silence not wanting to break the peacefulness of the evening. They heard someone following them but shrugged it off since it may just be some student going back home like them.

“Hey you! Lee Jieun!” An unknown person said.

Luhan and Jieun looked behind them seeing Kris standing there all high and mighty smirking at both of them.

He walked towards Jieun and harshly grabbed her making her yelp in pain. 

“What the !” Jieun exclaimed feeling pain through her arms from Kris’ harsh grab. Jieun tried getting away from Kris but his grip on her was too strong and she felt really weak compared to Kris.

“Hey, what are you doing?” Luhan said placing a hand on Kris’ arm. Kris got angry letting go of Jieun and threw a punch at Luhan making him fall on the ground with a bleeding lip.

Jieun shrieked and kneeled down on the floor helping Luhan up.

“Are you okay? Sh*t you're bleeding.” Jieun said helping him sit up and wiping the blood from his lips with her fingers looking at Luhan with distress and concern for Luhan.

“What do you want?” Jieun asked feeling a tear drop from her eyes really worried about Luhan.

YOU!” Kris said smugly.

 


WOW!! Kris??!! Right?? What do you think about him? He is such a douche in this fic. Tell me what you think about him by commenting below. 
What about Luhan? He gets really jealous really easily and he is really caring for Jieun. Isn't that cute? Comment on what you think.

Also, I picked Kris since some people thought it was Kris and I couldn't think of anyone for the role. He fits the role quite perfectly since he comes out and looks to me as like the bad boy and arrogant type of person. This is my opinion and this is a fanfic so please don't hate.

Don't forget to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!!