Luhan and I

Admit that you LURVE me LUHAN!!!!

Jieuns POV

 

I was walking to my last class which was Dance Class one of my favourite classes ever. Guess who is in this class? Thats right IT IS POOPOOFACE!!!(Luhan) I don't know why he is in this class because I haven't even  seen him dance like at all unless you count the times when we were kids, we were CRAZY! I got to the dance centre and walked through the corridor to get to the changing rooms and I saw Park Dasom (enemy) talking to Luhan. I was getting curious and I quickly hid behind a bin near both of them. I felt like one of the Charlies Angels people. I smiled retardedly to myself as I clasped my hands together forming a little hand gun.

"I w..wan..t t..to te..ll yo..u s.omething", Dasom stuttered to Luhan while looking down at her shoes.

"Oh god please don't confess to him", I thought to myself rolling my eyes. "I don't know why people do it? Seriously, the guy has turned down every girl in the school, why would he say yes to you?"

So much girls confessing to him, it is getting annoying really. I mean he is a good looking guy and stuff but come on, STOP WITH THE CONFESSING EVERYDAY!! Girls ask me for his phone number, his house address, what colour underwear he's wearing. Seriously , how the hell do I know what underwear he is wearing. I don't usually go over to his house and watch him clothe himself, that is just creepy. 

Okay once I have done that but that was once a few years ago when someone asked me for the first time what his underwear colour was. Good thing he was inside his bathroom changing, I don't want to see things down there ;) I left his house like a ninja because I am boss like that.

Back to Poopoo and Dasom the witch.

"Pleasebemyboyfriend!" she quickly said handing out a bow of chocolate.

"Bad move girl, he is allergic to chocolate", I whispered so no one would hear me.

"Ummmm, I'm really sorry Dasom-shii, I don't feel the same way. I know someday you will find the perfect person for you and that person is not me. I am trully sorry", Lulu said bowing and walking inside the class. Dasom followed him inside looking down to her shoes.

I stood up and went inside the changing room, I changed to my outfit which was black genie pants (I call them poopoo pants) and loose black t-shirt and sneakers. I then tied my hair up into a pony tail. I left the changing room and went inside the class and instantly looked at Dasom who was in the corner of the room sitting down and looking at the ground. I then looked at Luhan who was looking at me.

"What you lookin' at Poopooface? You like what you see? I know you want this" while move my hands up and down my body for the sensual look. 

He made a face and looked away. I went up to him and started touching myself again (not in that way) and he cringed. 

"Did you gain weight? Why are you wearing a loose t-shirt today? Don't tell me your pregnant...." he said with a straight face.

"I did not gain weight and for your information I wore this because all my other clothes are in the wash!! I said. He then smirked.

I went close and smirked back. 

'Lulu, come here" I said and grabbed his hair and pulled it. I started hitting him repeatedly, again and again and again. He was covering himself for safety, he cowered into a ball on the floor. 

"Miss Lee and Mr Xi, stop your love quarelling for today. We have a lot to do so do that in another time!", Ms Lee Hyori yelled. (She is good at dancing and she is funny and bossy so she fits the job)

I stopped hitting him and gave him a glare. I raise my hands to hit him again and he flinched.

 

*****

Luhans POV

Afterschool

 

"Thank god dance class is done, I nearly died. Seriously she needs to calm down and take some pills" I thought to myself.

I didn't really participate, I can dance, I just don't want people to know. I don't like people knowing things about me except for Jieun.

I changed and went to my locker to get my bag and went outside waiting for Jieun. Guess what? We're neighbours so Yay ME!! her mum asked me to walk her to and from school so my life is always on the line, she might go on a berserk attack and kill me. 

I waited for her at the gates and saw her walking with Yun and Hyorin. Oh God, they should seriously just go out with each other. I don't know how they cannot see that they liked each other, Yun always stares at Hyorin and she does the same. Oh people these days.

Jieun waved at me and I waved back. She ran to me and I was ready to get hit but she just hugged me and said sorry for what happened in dance class. I didn't do anything because if I did she would hit me again. I tensed a bit as she still hugged me making weird and annoying noises.

Jieun and I waved to Yun and Hyorin and walked to our house. Our house isn't that far away. But there is a certain someone who nags, nags, nags. 

I looked at her while she talked about Hyorin touching her again and just nodded.

"She is so cute!!" I thought to myself.


Here you are my subies 3rd chapter. Thank you for subscribing, it means a lot to me. Thank you again!!!!