Boyfriend??

Admit that you LURVE me LUHAN!!!!

Hello there!!! I am back to update this fic of mine. I hope you like it. I might not be able to update everyday since I have another fic that I might update so please keep supporting me. If you haven't seen my other fic here is the link : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/291116/living-with-a-total-jerk-comedy-romance-you-exo-bap-lunafly

Hope you like this fic. Don't forget to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!!


 

3 months later

No Ones POV

Jieun and Luhans relationship hasn’t changed. It’s just teasing each other on and on. They would flirt with each other but that’s about it. Hyorin and Yun, well their relationship has been a roller coaster. Hyorin has been really over protective of him and gets easily jealous. One time they would fight and one time they would make up. They are really all over the place.

Well, for Sehun. He gave up on Jieun since he loved Luhan too much to like a girl that Luhan really likes. So he became one of Jieuns close friend. There were still feelings that lingered in his heart but it soon faded away. They became good friends and Sehun became one of the most popular kids in the school. He was the team captain for soccer and basketball which made all the girls squeal. He became the heart throb of the school and he liked the attention.

Jieuns POV

“Will you be my girlfriend?” Sehun asked.

“What? Woah, hold your horses.”I replied.

“Well, you see I kinda told my mum that I was going out with someone. She was going to get me to marry some girl I don’t know. So I told her that I was seeing a girl……. And I thought that you would be the best fit….. since you’re a good friend and all. Please just do it for me?” Sehun pleaded kneeling on the ground.

“What’s in it for me?” I asked raising my right eye brow.

“You would really do it? Really?” Sehun asked looking all happy and giddy.

“I haven’t said yes, I’m asking what is in it for me?” I said glaring at him.

“Well what do you want?” Sehun asked still smiling.

“What do I want?”

“Well, I always wanted to go in Jeju Island and stay there for a week. Like a vacation just by myself. No one telling me what to do, no one bothering me. Just relax.” I said imagining about going to Jeju.

“DONE!” Sehun said.

“Really? You really mean it? Won’t that cost heaps of money? I don’t want to burden you….” I said looking sad that I might not be able to go to Jeju.

“Don’t worry, I will pay for everything!! My parents are rich remember? They could buy Jeju for you if you want?” Sehun reassured me.

“OMG. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!” I squealed jumping up and down.

As I calmed myself down Sehun grabbed something from his bag and gave it to me. It was an envelope.

“What’s this?” I asked getting curious.

“Stuff about my mother.” Sehun said.

“By the way, who is your mother?” I asked.

*Gasp*

“What? Did I do something wrong?” I asked rethinking what I said before looking for the mistake I said.

“Are you seriously that dumb? You don’t know my mother? How can you be so dumb?” Sehun said slapping my head.

“Oww.” I said rubbing my head.

“Mrs Oh?? Have you heard of that name? Any bells ringing? Sehun asked making me think.

“Mrs Oh? Mrs Oh? Mrs OH?”

“Mrs O………..H MY GOGGLES!!” I said getting it now.

“OH you got it?” He asked.

“Your mother is the Head master?? Holy !” I said looking shocked.

“Finally. How dumb can you be? Read everything inside that envelope and I’ll talk to you later for more information about our plan. Neh?” He said walking away.

“How dumb can I get?”

I followed him putting it the envelope in my bag. The bell rang and we both headed to our class. We got inside and there was Luhan looking at me. Smiling.

“His smile is so cute”

I sat down and overheard Hyorin fighting Yun again.

*sigh*

“Again?” I whispered to Luhan pointing at the two.

“Haha yeah. Apparently she found him talking to some girl and now she wants to break up….. AGAIN.” Luhan said getting annoyed at both of them.

“Aigoo”

 

The Weekend

Authors POV

“Where are you going?” Luhan asked as Jieun stepped out of her house.

“Well, I have to go meet someone. I won’t be long.” Jieun said fixing her clothes.

“Do I know who it is? Is it someone I know? Is it a date?” Luhan asked getting jealous.

“First of all, yes you know him. And secondly, why do you care? Also, you can say it’s a date.” Jieun replied getting irritated from all the questions getting thrown at her.

She left and waved bye to Luhan who looked sad.

“She’s going on a date?”

Flashback

“Okay, I planned that we should go on a date on Saturday. I want to take pictures to show my mum that I have a girlfriend. Once she sees that I have one she won’t arrange a marriage for me.” Sehun explained.

“Okay………” Jieun said getting nervous since she hasn’t been on a date. She’s really inexperienced with the dates and relationship things.

“Don’t worry, I planned everything. It’s just like us hanging out together but more skinship and all…. So don’t worry, okay?” Sehun reassured Jieun.

Jieun sighed knowing that she can trust her friend. 

"Also, don't tell anyone about this alright? If you do, your dreams of going to Jeju will go down the toilet. Got it?!" Sehun said.

Jieun nodded knowing that if she blabs about it the plan will blow up and Sehun will get in trouble. Jieun also really wants to go to Jeju.

“That’s right, just hanging out.”

End of Flashback


Hello. I hope you guys liked this update. I will try updating oftenly as I can so I don't disappoint you guys. Also don't forget to look at my fic. http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/291116/living-with-a-total-jerk-comedy-romance-you-exo-bap-lunafly 
Don't forget to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE to both my fics!!! Also tell everyone you know since they might like my stories. Please comment on what you think about this fic, I really want to know how you guys think about this fic.