Can't think of a title :P

Admit that you LURVE me LUHAN!!!!

Hey guys I am here to update since I have nothing to do. Here it is. Don't forget to comment and subscribe and spread out my fic. I will stop asking for comments till I update since that didn't turn out well as I hoped.


 

Hyorins POV

I let go of the handle and dropped down on the floor. I sat there thinking of what Yun said a few seconds ago.

Yun opened the door and looked down at me. He saw me sitting on the floor on the verge of crying. The tears were b from my eyes, any minute now I would bawl my eyes out. He kneeled down next to me and hugged me.

He was hugging me. I started crying and hugged him back. I cried on his shoulder.

“I’m sorry, it was a huge misunderstanding. Please forgive me.” Yun said patting my back to calm me down.

I pulled away from him wiping the tears away.

“What do you mean it was a misunderstanding? Tell me that it wasn’t you who was kissing that girl. That GIRL!! Tell me that my eyes were just playing tricks on me. Tell me that the guy I loved all my life kissed someone else.” I yelled at him crying again.

I stood up and walked away. He followed me thinking of what to say to me.

“Tell me that wasn’t you who was kissing at girl!!” I said again demanding an answer.

“You love me?” he finally said looking at me with disbelief in his eyes.

“Don’t change the subject. Answer my question!” I said still crying.

“Do you love me, Hyorin-ah?” Yun asked.

“Don’t chang…….” I tried saying but Yun cut me off.

“DO YOU LOVE ME?” Yun yelled at me which made me speechless.

He has never raised his voice at me or anyone.

“Yes, I love you. I always have and always will. I loved you since we were kids. I love you.” I sobbed.

I ran to him and started pounding on his chest crying my eyes out.

“I love you but you kissed that girl. I loved you but you would never look at me as more than a friend. Why would you do this to me? Why would you let me feel so much pain. Why?” I cried still pounding his chest.

He tried to stop me but I wouldn’t stop. I just kept doing it.

“Hyorin-ah, I’m sorry. It was a misunderstanding. I would never kiss her. She threw herself at me. She was the one who kissed me. I never loved anyone other than……. You……” Yun said hugging me.

“I love you ever since I laid my eyes on you. The first time we met, I fell in love with you.” He said still hugging me.

“Really?” I asked.

“Really.” He replied.

 

On Monday

No Ones POV

Jieun walked with Luhan like a normal Monday morning. They teased each other all the way to the school like always. Jieun couldn’t stop thinking about Hyorin. She tried calling her but she wouldn’t answer. She was really busy on Sunday so she couldn’t come over. She wanted to know what happened to her best friend.

As they got to the school, Jieun had a glimpse of Hyorin and Yun touching hands and letting go before they could enter the school.

“OOOOOHHHH!! What’s happening here?” Jieun mumbled.

Jieun grabbed Luhans wrist and ran towards the entrance of the school who couldn’t contain her excitement. She let go of his wrist and jumped behind Hyorin and hugged her.

“Chingu-yah, what’s happening between you and Yun.” Jieun whispered to Hyorin.

“Nothing…..” Hyorin replied getting flustered.

Jieun grabbed her best friends hand and dragged her away somewhere secluded.

“So what’s up? Don’t leave out any information. Alright?” Jieun said feeling excited.

“Well, I’m kinda going…….. out….. with him……” Hyorin mumbled trying to hide her blushing face.

“You !!’ Jieun exclaimed slapping her best friend arm and hugging her.

“I told you he likes you, you would never believe me.” Jieun said.

“So have you done anything yet? Kissed? You did you do it? HAVE YOU DONE IT??? You totally lost your v- card to him haven’t you? You !” Jieun said wiggling her eye brows.

“What the Jieun-ah!! We haven’t kissed even kissed yet. And “doing it” really? Do you think I would approve of “doing it” after we just started going out on Saturday? You are so DIRTY!!!” Hyorin exclaimed slapping Jieun on the shoulder.

“OWWW, Stop. Arasso.” Jieun apologised and bowed.

Jieun smiled at Hyorin and they walked inside the school building since the bell range already.


Hey guys here is my update. 

This is my new fan fic that I started today. Hope you all like it!!!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/291116/from-me-to-you-kimi-ni-todoke-romance-you-yun-lunafly

Hope you like this fic. Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to this story and my other story. Please support me!!! Saranghae!!!