Love is in the AIR!!

Admit that you LURVE me LUHAN!!!!

Hello there!! I know I said that I would update when there are 3 comments, well that didn't go as well as planned since only two commented. You know who you are. (thank you for commenting) So I am here updating since I am bored and I know that a third comment would just be a dream. So here it is Chapter 15! Hope you like it. Don't forget to comment please I beg you and subscribe!

2 COMMENTS TILL I UPDATE. PLEASE TRY COMMENTING, I REALLY AM LONELY :(


 

No Ones POV

“Then……….. KISS ME, I’ll let go if you kiss me….” Luhan said.

“WTF!”

“WHAT!!! Are you crazy! Like I would kiss you.” Jieun said looking away from him trying to get away from his hug.

“Kiss me then I’ll let go.” Luhan sternly said.

“Why? Just let go, I need to make breakfast.” She whined.

“Should I kiss him? Or should I?

“Fine………..” She mumbled.

“Really? She’s going to kiss me………”

Luhan looked at her with a shocked expression, he thought that she was going to punch him or something. He couldn’t believe what he heard. He stared at her not moving for a few seconds. He came back after a few seconds of being shocked then looked at Jieun. She was blushing and her breathing got quicker. She closed trying to get the courage to kiss him.

“Holy !! Holy !!”

“Close your eyes….. please….” Jieun mumbled.

“Okay.” Luhan replied closing his eyes immediately. He was waiting for the kiss.

Jieun leant forward making her face centimetres away from Luhans face. She blushed really hard. She looked like a tomato about to burst. She closed her eyes trying to boost her confidence reassuring herself that it was all going to be alright. Her lips were millimetres away from Luhans face then her lips touched a smooth surface.

She KISSED him.

She kissed him on the cheek. Only the cheek. After the quick peck on the cheeks she pushed her head away from Luhan waiting for his response still blushing really hard.

“I kissed him, *phew*, now that’s done…..”

“WTF!! On the cheeks???!!! Maybe she’s not done yet.”

Luhan was still closing his eyes waiting for another kiss that was never going to happen.

*Cough*Cough*

“Luhan…… open your eyes…..” Jieun said.

Luhan opened his eyes and looked at Jieun with an unhappy face.

“That was it? Kiss on the cheek?” Luhan said.

“WHAT!! Do you think I would kiss you on the lips!! Hahaha, you must be dreaming. Like I would kiss you on the lips. Aigooooo!! Babo!” Jieun smirked holding her laugh with an amused face.

“NOW….. LET…………GO!!” Jieun yelled kneeing Luhan down there.

He grunted really loudly finally letting go of Jieun and now rolling around the bed trying to ease the pain coming from his family jewels. Jieun quickly got out of bed and tied her hair not caring what she just did to her best friend. She giggled and looked at Luhan who was crying.

“I think that was too much………. NAH, he can take care of himself.”

“!! You !!”

Jieun patted Luhans back and left the room.

“!” Luhan hissed just as Jieun left his sight.

“I heard that!!!” Jieun yelled from downstairs.

After a good 15 minutes of resting, Luhan got up from the bed and went down stairs scratching his belly. He smelt a good scent coming from the kitchen knowing that Jieun was cooking something good again. Luhan went inside the kitchen and creeped behind Jieun who was cooking pancakes, eggs and bacon.

“BOOO!!!!” Luhan yelled behind her.

Jieun gasped and accidentally burned her hands. Jieun cried in pain and ran to the sink running the wound under cold water. Luhan felt bad and walked to Jieun who was sobbing.

“I’m sorry….. I…..” Luhan said looking sad.

Jieun looked at him with tears falling from her eyes and looked away sobbing. Luhan felt bad so he hugged her from behind and rested his head on her shoulder not letting her go. Jieun was still sobbing and tried walking away but couldn’t move since Luhan was still hugging her not budging from their position.

“Luhan-ah, let go. I need to put cream on my hand, can you let go?” Jieun mumbled.

“Andwae(no), not until you forgive me. I’m sorry Jieun-ah. I just wanted to have fun, like always…” Luhan said pulling away his head from her shoulder.

“Fine, I forgive you. Can you let go now. I forgive you, alright?” Jieun said.

Luhan let go of her and watched her get the first aid kit from the cupboard. Luhan looked sad and tried leaving the room until Jieun grabbed his hand not letting him go.

“Stay, you can eat breakfast here. I already told you that I forgive you so can you stop being sad and just be happy Luhan like always?” Jieun said.

Luhan nodded and smiled. They ate breakfast and Luhan went home feeling refreshed and happy.


Hyorin opened her eyes and thought of what happened yesterday. She saw the love of her life kiss someone else. It broke her heart. She cried the whole night not leaving her room. Jieun called her a few time but she didn’t pick up. Yun called and texted her a million times and she didn’t pick up or reply to him. She didn’t want to hear what he had to say even though she wanted to know what was between Yun and the unknown girl.

She went inside the bathroom and looked at her reflection on the mirror. Her eyes were swollen and red. Her face looked like it had been slapped a few hundred times. Her hair was messy. Her mascara and eye liner dried on her cheeks. She was disgusted at how she looked so she took a shower to try and freshen herself up just a bit.

She stepped on the shower and turned the knobs letting the warm water hit her face. It was relaxing and it felt nice against her skin. She stood there not moving a muscle letting the water run down her body. She was thinking about everything again, Yun, the kiss, the girl. It made her cry. She cried and rested her body on the wall for support. She always wanted to cry when it was raining because she thinks its romantic but for now it is just the shower.

“I feel like dying. I knew that he didn’t like me. I should have never hoped for such petty things”

Hyorin stepped off the shower and dried herself. She dried her hair, put a bit of make up on and went inside her room. She dressed in the most comfortable clothes she had which was sweat pants and a very baggy t-shirt. She went downstairs and grabbed the tub of ice cream and sat on the couch and watched sad movies. She ate and cried and watched at the same time.

*Ring Dong*

Hyorin looked up at the front door and tried thinking who would come to their house at a Saturday. Her parents weren’t here since they had to go somewhere and do business deals again.

She wiped her tears and put the tub of ice cream down. She walked to the door and opened it. It was Yun. Before she could close the door in his face he quickly stopped it.

“What do you want?” Hyorin asked getting angry.

“I LOVE YOU!” Yun blurted out.

“He loves me?”


Hey Guys!! I hope you liked this chapter. For those who are waiting for some Sehun moments, it will be in the next chappie. Sorry for those who are waiting. I just need to think of things for Sehun which is not a lot. Try suggesting anything that would help me with Sehuns character. I am having blocks for him. 

2 COMMENTS from 2 different people UNTIL I UPDATE!!!