Kris Wu....oah!!!

Admit that you LURVE me LUHAN!!!!

 

Authors POV

 

The plane finally touched down at the airport after 2 long hours of flight. Sighing, Jieun walked out of the terminal with her luggage in hand and sunglasses on top of her hair.

She then hailed a cab. The taxi driver helped her with luggage and then placed them in the trunk. She hopped inside and told the nice taxi driver her destination.

“Hyatt Regency Hotel please.” Sarah announced smiling at the driver.

“No problem. Here we go.” He exclaimed as they left the parking space.

Jieun looked outside the taxi as she pondered on what she left in Seoul. Luhan mostly but Kris was also on her mind. She tried to make herself smile at least since it her dream finally came true. She’s finally in Jeju but she didn’t think that it would be that lonely. She tried escaping her thoughts but every time she would it would just come back.

She heaved a big sigh and looked outside.

After a few minutes of the drive the driver got curious why she was looking sad.

“Agashi, sorry for interrupting your thoughts but why do seem so sad.” The driver asked looking at Jieun.

She finally left her daze and tried to think of an answer.

“I just have a lot in my mind.” Jieun answered half-heartedly.

“Do you mind telling me?” The driver asked. “We still have enough time; the traffic is quite an annoyance today.”

Jieun hesitated but then again, she needed to get it out of her chest so she decided to trust the old cab driver.

She heaved a giant sigh again and started explaining what happened to the cab driver who looked concerned as he swerved through the traffic.

“To me this looks like your best friend is in love with you.” The cab driver informed Jieun who looked at him with wide eyes.

“What?! Of course he wouldn’t.” Jieun denied the thought.

“Why do you think he gets too clingy and overprotective?” He asked.

That question got her thinking. She was stumped on her seat unable to think of an answer. Does he really love her?

“And I am pretty sure that he knew nothing about what happened to that guy who kissed you.”

“How do you know this?” Jieun asked curiously.

“Well, if he knew that he was leaving your best friend would tell you even if he didn’t want to. If he knew that your friend was going to leave then he would never have come with you to his house.” The driver said.

He was so right but there was still some things that ate her up inside and questions that was left unanswered.

Jieun groaned and looked disappointed.

Jieun groaned. “What can I do?” She asked.

The driver laughed at her actions.

“Don’t worry dear, time will tell.” The driver advised.

They finally arrived at the front of the hotel. Jieun got out and carried her luggage out of the trunk and paid the driver but before she could leave he advised her one important thing.

“Agasshi. You can’t solve your problems without knowing what is in your heart.” The wise driver advised as he sped off away from Jieun who was stumped again on her spot.

What was in her heart? She didn’t know.

Sighing she placed the thought behind her and walked inside the luxurious looking hotel and walked to the reception desk.

“Hello, how may I help you today?” The receptionist asked with a smile on her face.

“I booked a room for 5 days and 4 nights. My name is Lee Jieun.” Jieun informed her.

The receptionist typed on her keyboard and looked intently at her computer screen then a smile emerged on her face.

“This is your card to your room. Swipe it on the device located under the door knob. Your room is located on the 3rd floor, room 55.” She instructed as she handed out Jieun her card.

 “I hope you enjoy your stay at Hyatt Regency Hotel.” She said.

Jieun thanked and bowed with a smile.  

She walked to the elevator and waited until she arrived at her floor. Finally she arrived at her floor.

The elevator door opened and she trudged out of the elevator with her luggage and looked for the room number 55. She finally found it and she opened it by swiping the card.

She walked inside and looked at it in awe with wide open. The room looked so good. It was amazing. She was speechless.

“Thank you Sehun!!” She exclaimed as she dropped everything on the floor and ran to the king sized bed.

She hopped on top of it as she screamed in joy. Up and down, up and down she went leaving all her worries behind her. After getting too exhausted from all the jumping she looked around the room again and found the balcony that showed the beach. The beautiful and wonderful beach.

Jieun couldn’t wait to go outside and have some fun. So she did just that.

Jieun packed a little bag and changed her outfit to a summer dress and grabbed her hat and sunglasses and placed it on top of her head. She then left her room and walked down the hallway.

Just as she turned the corner she had a glimpse of a very familiar back profile. A very familiar one, a back profile that she needed to see after a long time, so she ran to his direction as fast as she could while yelling out his name.

“KRIS!!” She yelled as she ran to his direction.

Kris widened his eyes and froze on his spot and slowly, so very slowly turned around to see Jieun running towards him like a bull. Since he didn’t want to take a beating from Jieun he ran away as fast as he could.

“Kris, where the are you going?” She yelled as she chased behind him.

“Running away from you.” He yelled back as he turned another corner.

“Why?! I need to talk to you!” Jieun yelled.

“No!” He screamed back.

“Come on, I need to talk to you.” She yelled again.

Kris turned another corner and he finally arrived at the fire escape stairs. He tried opening it but it was locked. Groaning, he hit the door multiple times awaiting the beating he’s going to get from Jieun who looked furious.

“Gotcha.” She puffed.

“Jieun, stay away from me.” Kris said covering himself as he cowered into a ball.

“Kris, what the are you doing on the floor?” She asked walking towards him.

“Staying away from you.” He replied.

“Why?”

“Well, I’m scared that you would hate me and you would kill the crap out of me.” He answered.

“Why would you think that? I can never hate you but I would hit you for not telling me you were leaving.” She eyed him.

Jieun walked towards him and crouched down to his level smiling sweetly at him.

He uncovered his face and looked at her with caution then it turned into a smile.

Her sweet smile turned into an evil one. Kris then yelled like a little girl as Jieun pinched Kris multiple times.

“I’m sorry.” He yelled.

“What?”

“I’m sorry for everything, for trying to make my way with you. I’m sorry for leaving without telling you and for asking Luhan to cover for me. ” Kris apologised. “Where is Luhan by the way?”

“Luhan……” She took her gaze away from him.

“I thought you were going together?” Kris sat up.

“I got angry at him and told him to not talk to me ever again.” Jieun said.

“Why would you do that? He’s like your bestest friend.” Kris exclaimed.

“He didn’t tell me that you left for America that day. We went to your house but your maid said that you left for America since you said you told Luhan your situation, I thought that he purposely wanted us not to meet.” Jieun informed him.

“Why are you so stupid like seriously!” Kris barked at her.

“Kris!” She hissed punching him on the arms really hard.

“Why did you do that? I bet he’s crying right now, you do know that he loves you right?” Kris asked.

“What?! He doesn’t love me.” Jieun denied.

He can’t love her right? Why would he like a person like her? The controlling and annoying best friend that annoys everyone, why would he love her?

“ Wait…. specify the he loves me thing.” She asked.

“I mean he loves loves you.” Kris said trying to get it across.

“He doesn’t.” She denied again.

“Stop it denying it and find it in your heart. You’re only going to find the answer if you look in your heart.” Kris advised.

She slumped down on the floor stuck again.

There it was again, find it in her heart. Find what? Find what? What does she have to find in her heart? Does Luhan really love her, like more than a friend? Is that why he is like that right now?

She needed answers and she needed it now but she can’t find it in her heart.


 

Authors Note:

So guys. Kris is back!! Yayay, Jieun is so adjgafslkgjan. 

It is nearing the end guys. Maybe 2 more updates and everything will be done. 

Don't forget to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE and UPVOTE!

Look at my new story that I started and the story that I will put heart and soul to.

~HOW TO SURVIVE HIGHSCHOOL~