Take out amuse from Amusement Park.

Admit that you LURVE me LUHAN!!!!

 

Authors POV

“ my life!!” Jieun thought to herself imagining she could choke her cousin to death.

“Jieun unnie! Can you help me with my luggage; I want to see my room.” Krystal sweetly said in front of the adults before grabbing Jieun and dragging her upstairs with her luggage meaning her whole wardrobe.

They finally both got to the guest room and Krystal harshly threw Jieun to the bed and glared at her.

“B*tch, pack all my sh*t up. It better be done by the time I come back.” Krystal harshly instructed before leaving the room and closing the door. Jieun just stared at the door looking surprised frozen on the spot.

Jieun finally left her daze and started packing up Krystal’s stuff. She knew that if she didn’t do anything she says then she’ll be in trouble. Krystal can be very violent and do a lot of damage if provoked harshly meaning don’t get on her bad side because she’ll snap you in half. Even though Jieun is older she still feels like she is the younger one between both of them since Krystal is really bossy and has that aura of the top b*tch. She also looks old for her age. She looks like she’s 21 when she is actually 17.

Jieun finally finished packing everything and cleaned the room for Krystal and she went to her room to shower since she smelt really bad and looked bad too. She finished having a shower and put on a summer dress with polka dots on them. She opened the door and walked to the stairs. As she was nearing the bottom of the stairs she faintly heard that annoying noise coming from the kitchen. It was Krystal’s flirty voice/let-me-get-inside-your-pants-voice. How she despises that noise. Jieun is wondering who Krystal is flirting with so she sneakily walked to the kitchen door poking her head in.

There she saw Krystal clinging to Luhans arms like a bloody octopus or some leech needing its daily dose of blood but for her Luhan is the feast. Jieun glared at both of them still hiding behind the wall with her head poking inside and listening to their conversation.

“Oppa, did you miss me? I missed you.” Krystal flirted making circles on Luhans arms. Luhan smiled and replied.

“Of course I did. Who wouldn’t miss someone like you?” Luhan sweetly replied poking Krystal’s face making her smile more since getting more attention from her lovely oppa.

“I wouldn’t.” Jieun whispered looking at both of them in disgust making gagging noises.

For a few minutes Luhan and Krystal disgustingly flirted with each other making Jieun gag every time they both say corny things to each other. For example:

“Oppa did you work out? Your biceps are really big.” Krystal said squeezing Luhans arms.

“You’ve gotten really pretty Krystal, I think your prettier than all the celebrities put together.” Luhan said making Krystal blush.

Finally Jieun had enough of all of it so she finally came inside stopping their lovey-dovey time together. She stepped back for a few meters and ran inside making a commotion with all her stomps. She stopped inside panting acting surprised that Luhan was there.

“Jieun-ah, are you alright?” Luhan asked getting up from his seat but quickly pulled down again by Krystal. The annoying b*tch.

“Oh, Luhan you’re here? I didn’t you came.” Jieun said still acting.

“Well, your parents wanted my parents to show Krystal’s parents around so they left and I wanted to see Krystal so I’m here.” Luhan smiled.

“Oh right. Well here you are, hanging out with Krystal.” Jieun awkwardly said slowly walking to the fridge getting the orange juice. They both looked at her weirdly as she drank the juice and Jieun looked at them then smiled waving her hands frantically.

“Oh, don’t worry about me. I just wanted a drink.” Jieun said putting the jug of juice back in the fridge then looked for something to eat. Luckily she found a piece of cake inside and took it. She grabbed a fork and started eating it making her way out the room with Luhan and Krystal still looking at her weirdly. She finally left the room and sighed heavily.

“Finally that was done. So awkward.” Jieun thought putting another bite of the cake in .

“Unnie!! Can you come here for a sec?” Krystal yelled making Jieun jump in shock. She went back to the room and poked her head in.

“Yes?” Jieun replied smiling biting the cake inside .

“I had a great idea that we should go to an amusement park since I haven’t been before. I really want to go. Can we go?” Krystal asked pulling an aegyo.

“Bullsh*t, you’ve been there a million times.” Jieun thought.

“Yeah, Jieun-ah. We can take her to Lotte World, I always wanted to go. Also, you’ve been there before with Sehun.” Luhan said nodding at the idea.

“Sure, let me get my purse.” Jieun replied hating the idea and stuffing all the cake inside . She went up the stairs and grabbed her purse. She stuffed all the essentials inside and went down stairs. There Krystal and Luhan waited in front of the house talking with each other and obviously Krystal still clinging to him like some annoying b*tch that she was.

“Let’s go! We’ll use my car.” Luhan said jiggling his keys.

They all went in the car with Luhan being the driver, Krystal on the front seat with him and Jieun at the back having the best view at their lovey-dovey acts. Luhan started the car and they all left. Without even having the time to take a breather of their act together Krystal again started flirting with Luhan. Touching his hand, his legs and started giggling like some crazy person. Jieun just looked at them disgustedly and looked away not wanting to mess the car since she might just accidentally puke everywhere.

“Why did I come!!!???” Jieun yelled in her mind imagining that she was pulling out all her hair.

After the longest 30 minutes of Jieuns life they finally parked and left the car. Luhan and Krystal headed off by themselves and Jieun lazily walking behind them not caring what they were both going to do since she’ll just be a thridwheel so she decided to just follow them from a far.

They all bought their tickets and went inside with Krystal dragging Luhan somewhere. Jieun knew that she was like just invisible near them so she always try to move away from them or just try not to get noticed by other people. She would always stop and tie her shoes when she comes too close to them or look away when people look at Luhans and Krsytals direction.

“Oppa, can we eat something? I’m hungry.” Krystal whined pulling Luhans arm.

“What about you Jieun-ah? Are you hungry?” Luhan asked looking at Jieun. Jieun looked at them and answered.

“Oh sure, I’m quite hungry.” Jieun smiled.

“Fat , she just ate a whole cake and she’s still hungry?” Krystal whispered to herself but was heard by Jieun. Supersonic hearing. Jieun glared at her wanting to pull Krystal’s hair and beat her up.

They headed inside the restaurant with Jieun tagging along behind them. They sat down on the table and waited for the waiter to come to them. After a few minutes of waiting a waiter came. He asked for the orders and they told him what they wanted.

The waiter came back with all the food and Jieun dug in her food not caring what others are saying behind her back since she always get weird looks when she eats in public. She doesn’t know why they stare at her like that but she just shrugs it off. She quickly finished all her food in record time and looked Luhan and Krystal eat their food. She then felt someone hit her leg so she looked under the table and wouldn’t you know it, they were playing footsies.

Both Luhan and Krystal finished eating, Luhan paid for the food and they all left again to sight see with Jieun feeling like a thirdwheel.

“Oppa, can we go to the Ferris wheel?” Krystal asked pointing at the huge thing.

“Sure, let’s go.” Luhan replied smiling at her. Jieun followed and walked lazily behind them.

They waited in the line for about 45 minutes when they actually talked to the people who sold the tickets.

“Can I please have 3 tickets please?” Luhan asked the lady. The lady smiled at him.

“That will be 30000 won (I don’t know how much they cost). Thank you.” The lady asked.

“Okay.” Luhan said handing the money to her and she gave him the three tickets.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” Luhan said bowing to the lady as they left the counter. Jieun bowed too as she followed behind. They waited again and Jieun had the chance to talk to Luhan since Krystal is flirting with some guy next to her. Jieun tapped Luhans shoulders making him face her.

“Luhan-ah, this is the money I owe you.” Jieun said handing the money to him.

“Jieun-ah, it’s alright. It’s my treat.” Luhan said waving his hand not taking the money.

“Just take it. I don’t want to burden you.” Jieun insisted grabbing his hand and placing the money on it.

“Fine.” Luhan replied putting the money in his pockets.

They finally had the chance to get on the ride. Luhan and Krystal got in but Jieun was stopped by someone.

“Sorry miss, but no one can go in anymore. The ride already has the full amount of weight. Please take the other one.” The worker said. Jieun nodded and stepped back.

“Jieun-ah, where are you going?” Luhan asked.

“I can’t go with you guys. I’m too fat apparently.” Jieun joked. “Ha joking. It’s already full so I’ll take the other one.” Jieun added.

“I’ll get off then.” Luhan said.

“No Oppa. It’s already starting to move.” Krystal whined pulling Luhan inside the ride.

“Yeah, it’s alright. I’ll just go on the other one.” Jieun said.

“Meet me at the benches over there alright?” Luhan said pointing at the benches. Jieun nodded and watched as the ride moved up letting another carriage get boarded with people.

As Jieun stepped on the carriage she decided to not go in. She didn’t want to be a thirdwheel anymore so she left. She swiftly left the place and walked away not wanted to be seen by Luhan. She walked to the far end of the amusement park and sat down on the benches resting her feet. She groaned and closed her eyes resting.

“Jieun-ah!! Is that you?” Someone asked. Jieun instantly looked back and saw Kris.

“Kris?” Jieun asked trying to see who called her.

“Yeah, it’s me.” Kris replied sitting next to her.

“Why are you here?” Jieun asked.

“Well, some friends asked me to come here so I did but they left me for something. You?” He replied honestly.

“I’m with Luhan.” She said making Kris tense.

“Just you and him? Together?” Kris asked.

“Well, not really. It’s more like my cousin and Luhan. They just dragged me to come with them.” She replied smiling at him.

“Oh, right.” Kris whispered feeling like a heavy weight has been lifted from his shoulders. They sat there in comfortable silence just looking around not saying anything.

After a few minutes of nothing Kris finally said something.

“Hey, do you want to go somewhere?” He asked looking at her.

“Not really, I’m really tired and I want to go home.” She said sighing.

“I’ll take you home then.” Kris said standing up stretching his limbs.

“Really?” Jieun asked.

“Sure, come.” He said handing his hand to her. She gladly grabbed it and stood up.

They walked out of the amusement park then headed to Kris’ car. Jieun hopped inside admiring the car and Kris then started the car then zoomed off making Jieun squeal.

On the other side of the site, Luhan and Krystal got off the carriage. They then went to the bench waiting for Jieun. For a few minutes they rested and waited for Jieun but as time progressed Luhan got really worried. He tried calling Jieun but she wouldn’t pick up.

“Oppa! Can we just go home? I’m really tired.” Krystal whined.

“But, what about Jieun?” Luhan asked looking everywhere for Jieun.

“Don’t worry about her. I bet you she had a text from her mother so she left early. She’s a big girl; she can take care of herself.” Krystal said trying to convince Luhan. After a few minutes of thinking Luhan finally gave in.

“Alright then. Let’s go.” Luhan said with hesitation in his voice.

They left the amusement park and headed home with both of them laughing and having a good time.


What did you think of this chapter? 
Krystal is such a flirt and Luhan is going gaga for her, isn't he? Well, Kris saved the day!! Woohoo for him! Comment below on what you thought below.
Don't forget to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE and CLICK THE BIG ARROW ON THE TOP!

Thank you for all the people who reads my story. It means a lot to me. Thank you, thank you, thank you so so so much!! I have more than 1000 views!! Yay for me, I know that isn't a lot but it is to me. I hope you all keep supporting me and all my future stories. Welcom to all by subscribers since I haven't really welcomed you all properly. WELCOME!!!
 

ATTENTION TO ALL READER!! I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO UPDATE FOR THE WHOLE ENTIRE WEEK STARTING TOMORROW SINCE I HAVE CAMP. I WILL BE GOING TO CANBERRA FOR THE WHOLE WEEK AND I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN UPDATE BUT I AM PRETTY SURE I CAN'T. PLEASE WAIT UP FOR ME!!! *BOW*