Ooopsies, slipped my mouth.

Admit that you LURVE me LUHAN!!!!

 

Authors POV

 

It was after their shopping when Jieun and Luhan were dropped off to their respective homes. They parted from each other and went inside. She ran up the stairs and locked herself in her room not wanting to be disturbed.

Jieun hanged her amazing costume in her closet pacing back to observe at the wonderful creation laid in front of her eyes that captured her heart from the first time she wore it. It was like love at first sight but a dress version of some sort. Love at first wear?

She admired it from a far while having a creepy smile on her face from time to time just thinking about the dress, the party and her date. Good thing that Hyorin had great eyes for these types of things, she always knows what to do in these situations. What type of dresses and outfits she should or shouldn’t wear, all the fashion do’s and don’ts that Jieun had no idea about. Even though she is a girl she doesn’t concern herself with all being dazzled up for the occasion and all those shenanigans.

She still can’t get her head around Kris though; she knew he was heartbroken when she said no to his question. She could clearly see the pain and sadness through his eyes and expression, how his face went upside down and his body language slumping down but she just didn’t get how he could be so normal after a few minutes of not seeing each other. All of this just made her go crazy just thinking about it.

She unlocked her door and walked downstairs overhearing her mother talking to someone on the phone. As a curious lass she is she walked down the stairs but was immediately stopped as soon as she stepped down on the first step. Sighing, she looked behind her, obviously it was Krystal.

“What is it?” Jieun asked.

“Unnie, can you tell your mother that I’ll be gone for a few hours?” She said making cutesy faces.

“Why?” Jieun asked.

“Well, I need to buy a costume for this party I was invited at. I think it’s Kris Wu’s party that his family holds every year.” She replied smiling at her.

“What? You’re going?” Jieun asked in shock.

“Yeah, he invited me and my friends and I was hoping that I get to go with Luhan oppa since I heard that he was invited too.” Krystal excitedly squealed.

“Whatever.” Jieun replied walking down the stairs. There goes her night with her date.

“Thanks unnie!! Saranghae!!” She beamed as she ran out of the house with a loud bang.

Jieun rolled her eyes at her cousin and went straight to the kitchen to help her mother make their meal.

“Who was that Jieun-ah?” Her mother asked as she cut the vegetables.

“Oh yeah, Krystal said that she’ll be gone for a few since she needs to buy clothes for a party.” Jieun informed her mother as she started eating the carrot pieces.

“Well, she can take care of herself.” Her mother said swatting Jieuns hand away as she tried getting more pieces.

“Why are you making so much food? Krystal left so that means less food.” Jieun said.

“The neighbours are coming.” Her mother giddily said.

“Who? Are they new?” Jieun asked standing up abruptly as she eyed her mother in happiness.

“When have I ever talked to any of our neighbours other than the Xi’s?” Her mother laughed.

“Oh, right.” She said. “Can’t we go to their house? They always go here; can we go to theirs please?”

“Go ask them yourself.” Her mother shooed her away since she kept eating the carrots.

“Yay.” She squealed as she ran to get the phone.

She dialled their neighbour’s number and rested it on her ear waiting for someone to pick up. After a few rings someone picked up.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Luhan?” She asked.

“Jieun-ah?” He asked.

“Yes this is me. Oi, bum head. Can you ask your mother to let us eat at your house? I want to go to your house this time.” She whined. She heard him laugh at her.

“I was about to call to tell you that my mom changed her mind in eating at your house since Sehuns family will come and eat here.” He informed her.

“Really?” She asked.

“Yeah, so tell your mum and come quickly. Sehun is waiting for you.” Luhan chirped.

“Okay, wait for me alright. Tell Sehun oppa I love him and miss him.” She said happily.

Of course, Luhan got jealous and whined about it.

“What about me? Don’t you love me or miss me?” He asked sadly.

“Here we go again.” She mumbled as she sighed.

“Yah.” He yelled making Jieun twitch from his loud voice.

“Fine, fine. I miss you Lulu!” She said hanging up the phone.

Sighing, Luhan placed down the phone and walked back in the living room.

“I love you too.” He sighed.

 

Jieun ran to her mother and told her what she just heard.

“Umma, Luhan said that we can go and have dinner there since they will be having guests over and thought that we should join in since we’re already having dinner with them.” Jieun happily said.

“Arasso.” Her mother nodded.

“I’ll leave early, neh?” She said.

“Fine, go.” Her mother sighed.

“Bye umma.” She squealed as she kissed her mother on the cheeks.

She ran speedily out of her house and slammed it shut. She ran to Luhans and knocked on the door promptly. She didn’t stop until someone opened it for her with her big smile.

Luhan opened the door to see Jieun with a giant smile on her face. As soon as he opened the door she ran past without saying anything to him. He followed her to the living room and watched as she had fun with Sehun. He sat down on a chair and watched the television while taking quick glances at the two.

“So Sehun oppa, when are your parents going to come?” Jieun asked.

“I don’t know really, they said they’ll be here before 6 so I think they’ll be coming soon.” He informed her as he glanced at the totally jealous Luhan.

“I don’t know why but I’m excited.” She mused.

“What meeting my parents?” He asked.

“No, I’m excited for Kris’ party. Oh by the way, are you coming?” She asked him.

“Yeah, of course I am. His father invited my mother and father to come so I get to come too.” He mentioned. “It won’t be great without me right?”

“Yay, of course it’s going to be fun with you.” She beamed.

Luhan glanced again for the 500th time as his jealousy brimmed the top. He couldn’t contain it any longer but he continued to say nothing since he might just blow in anger and cause a massive argument with Jieun again, of course he doesn’t want to do that since arguments with her just causes him heartache. He watched as they talked about anything feeling distanced away from both of them since he wasn’t included in their festivities.

On the other hand Sehun obviously knew about his cousins feelings for the girl next to him. Who wouldn’t know? He’s like a lost dog without her, roaming around the streets looking for his owner, lost and lonely. It’s just that Jieun is oblivious to these kinds of things. He observed his cousins movement the whole time he was conversing with Jieun trying to find out more about his feelings for her. He knew that he liked her as more than a friend but is there more to it than just liking her?

Time will tell.

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

They all sat down around the table, the two families and Sehun who was waiting for his family to come. They were obviously late so they tried starting without them. As soon as Luhan grabbed a ladle for the soup the doorbell rang and he quickly stood and walked to the front door to open it. He greeted his uncle and aunt and guided them to the kitchen.

“Luhan, you grew so tall.” Sehuns father announced as he patted Luhan in the back.

“Thank you.” He said sheepishly rubbing his neck being embarrassed.

“Where is your mother Luhan?” Sehuns mother asked looking around the house recollecting all the memories she had in it.

“They are waiting for us in the kitchen.” He announced making her gasp.

“Oh, I’m sorry if we were late. Traffic was being a bugger.” She apologised. “Come on, let’s get to the kitchen the.”

They reached the kitchen and Luhans mother quickly got out from her seat and hugged her sister. After the long hug Luhans father greeted them then followed by Jieuns parents. Jieun and Ji Dong bowed at them but was unnoticed by the loud clamouring of the ladies.

They made the couple sit down on the table. Sehuns mother glanced at the girl next to her then said something unexpected.

“Oh, nice to meet you Miss Lee. How is my son’s ex-girlfriend going?” She announced making everyone stare at her wide eyed. Obviously she said it as a joke but she didn’t know that everyone didn’t know what had happened between Sehun and Jieun.

Unfortunately, at the exact time Jieun was taking a sip of water and as soon as she heard what Sehuns mother said she choked on it. She literally looked like she was going to die at how bad she was coughing. She coughed and coughed with Sehuns mother patting her back with everyone still staring at her wide eyed as she regained her breath. Obviously Luhan and Sehun knew but were still surprised at the sudden boldness of Sehuns mothers announcement.

“Umma I can explain.” She stuttered trying to calm everyone around the table as her mother eyed her.


Authors Note:

Sehun knows about Luhan but what about Jieun? Does she have feelings for him.... Also what about bad moves, Sehuns mother!! Why did you say that?

Don't forget to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE and UPVOTE if  you like it!!

Follow me on Instragram: silent_ayril101