Fun with Luhan and You!!!

Admit that you LURVE me LUHAN!!!!

Guys, if you like my fan fiction please subscribe. It would mean a lot to me. I wait for people to look at my fic and I refresh the page to see if anyone read it, you just reading it makes my day. Thank you, so please subscribe. Thank you again!!


 

Luhans POV

On the way home

 

As Jieun and I were walking home, my phone rang. I was curious who it was so I took out of my pocket and answered it.

"Yoboseyo? Who is this?" I asked. It was an unknown number so I was being careful. It might be one of those fans of mine again. They are so annoying. 

They follow me everywhere I mean everywhere. One time I went to the guys bathroom to do my business and just my luck about 5 girls were there with banners and posters asking me to marry them while I tried pushing them out they grabbed my . Like what the actual , thank god that Jieun was there to save me. I didn't even know why she was there but I was grateful.

"I think you have the wrong number. Who are you looking for? Me? Can you please tell me who you are?" I asked getting irritated. It was just static coming out of my phone. The person won't talk, this is getting annoying. 

"Who is it? Jieun asked, "Is that your girl............friend?" She then wiggled her eye brows and started listening to my phone. I pushed her away and glared at her.

"Stop it" I mouthed trying to push her away so I can listen to the person on the other side of the line if there was one.

I was waiting for the other person to talk but then I heard the other person stutter. I thought they were going to speak but nothing. I then heard and groaning next to me. It was getting louder and louder. I was curious at the noises that was coming from behind me so I looked back and there she was. Lee Jieun.

It was Jieun. She was closing her eyes as she was groaning and . I was shocked. I didn't know what was happening. She really is crazy. 

"Luhan!!!! Ahhhhh, please Luhan please be gentle!! No, Luhan don't be too rough. Oh My Goggles!!! You are so good!!! Mmmmmmhhh. Oh god, don't stop, dont't stop! don't stop!! LUHAN!!! Are you sure you're asian? You are so big!!  Jieun moaned. She kept doing and she became louder and louder. People passing by was looking at us while covering their childrens ears. 

"Oh my god!!!! STOP IT!! EVERYONE LOOKING AT US!" I yelled at her as I tried covering to shut her up.

She didn't stop, I ran away. The phone was still next to my ear and heard the other person hung up. Sighing, I placed my phone in my pocket and ran away from the crazy girl I call best friend.

I was running to get away from that CRAZY woman. I then heard footsteps behind me when I slowed down to catch my breath. I looked back and it was Jieun, she was laughing her off. I looked at her and she fell onto the pavement. I saw tears flowing down her face as she took amusement to my bewilderment and embarrassment. She was laughing so hard that she cried and collapsed on the ground.

Being a nice and a kind person I am I helped her stand up but she just kept laughing. I rolled my eyes and glared at her with an angry.

"Come on, we have to get home. Your parents will get worried." I said, "You are so stupid, why did you embarrass me like that? People looked at me weirdly. That was so bad. I hate you right now!"

"Aww come one Luhan! It was just a joke, a funny one too, don't be such a cry baby." She cooed but I shooed her away.

"It wasn't funny at all, and I am not a cry baby. I hate you so much! I said walking away.

"I LOVE YOU TOO!!!" she yelled.

She caught up to me and we walked in silence.

We got to her house and she waved goodbye while disappearing from my sight as she waliked inside her house. I walked home and opened the door. I got to the kitchen and saw my mum talking to my cousin. COUSIN?

"Why is he here?" I asked myself looking wide eyed at him.

"Why are you here, ___-ah?" I asked.


Guys I need help!!! I want a character to be Luhans rival and yes it is his cousin but I don't have anyone in mind at the moment so please PLEASE recommend me a character (one from exo or not but exo will be good). I can't update without having the cousin. So please recommend a name. It would be a great help.

Don't forget to subscribe and comment. I want to read your feedbacks! Thank you <3