Oh, New "HOT" Student??

Admit that you LURVE me LUHAN!!!!

Hey guys, I just want to again thank you for reading my fan fic. I hope you enjoy reading this so please don't hesitate subscribing and spreading my fic. It would mean a lot to me. Thank you!! Here is Chapter 5!! PLease support me!


 

Jieuns POV

 

I walked through the main gates of the school and everything seemed normal. Every clique did their own thing. The emos under the bleachers being depressing as always, the jocks being s again while checking out the cheer leaders who are jumping up and down not being concerned that their s are nearly coming out of their skinny tight tops and those skirts, do not get me started. The nerds competing who has the best test scores. The loners looking lonely, I feel bad for them. I feel like giving them a hug and make them happy but once I tried helping a girl out she tried cutting me so I kinda never went near them. Last but not the least the weird and the dorks!! My people. Thinking about them makes me feel so happy and excited. I could never live without them.  I ran towards them feeling giddy. 

"Wassup!!' I yelled waving really hard at them and grinning showing my white pearly teeth.

"Baby!!!" Hyorin yelled running towards me opening her arms to tackle-hug me. It was always like this when I see her or the groping my body parts is how she says hello and good morning. Unique right?

"Did you hear?" she asked me grinning and fixing her fake nerdy glasses.

"Hear what?" I asked curiously with my right eye brow up.

She grabbed my arms and pulled me towards the school doors. "Bye guys!! Yun come with us. Pali!!!" she yelled. Yun rolled his eyes showing that he wasn't interested but I knew that he was. He seems like he hates tagging along with her but insdie he's jumping up and down in happiness that he could be next to his crush.

"Arasso, arasso. Don't pull me too hard, I am sore from dancing yesterday." I said rubbing my sore arms.

She didn't say anything and she pulled me towards the faculty room. 

"Why are we here and why are there so much people?" I asked curiously pointing at the rowdy crowd.

"Well, apparently there is a new student coming today. The rumours say that he came from China and they said that he was really, REALLY HOT! I thought we could see him together. Also, good news, he is in our home group. How awesome is that?" She explained to me with a clear excitement on her face.

"That is why there are so much people in front of faculty room. Fan girls I bet you. They always go crazy when they find new "food" for them to feast their eyes on. Before it was Luhan, he still gets fan girls but not as much, and Yun when he transferred here from Busan." I thought.

"I wonder how he looks like, I hope he's good looking." I stated. I looked behind me and I saw Yun getting irritated. Aww he's getting jealous. I seriously need both of them (Hyorin and Yun) to go out. They are both killing me. Wouldn't you want Yurin couple? I already ship them.

After a few minutes of waiting, the fan girls got tired of waiting and so did I. Yun already left because he got annoyed at how Hyorin was being all "I hope he's handsome, I hope he is tall etc"

The bell rang and I left with Hyorin as we went to our lockers getting ready for our boring classes. I got really excited that I was going to meet the new student. We got inside the class and sat down to our assigned seats. We waited for the teacher to come in. The door opened and everyone gasped thinking that it was the new student but sadly it was just Luhan. He looked shocked that everyone was looking at him. After that he looked down at his feet and sat next to me to my right feeling embarrassed. I laughed at him and stuck my tongue at him. He was about to ask me something when the door opened.

The teacher walked in with books in hand and smiled at us. Everyone was staring at her and looked at the door and back at her. She knew why everyone was being like that, mostly the girls anyways. 

"Okay, Good morning everyone. I think you already know the news I guess. Well I wouldn't want to kill you guys from suspense" she said looking at the fan girls already squealing and squirming on their seats with excitement.

I know that one day someone will burst into air if they keep squirming like that.

"So here he is, Mr Oh please come in." Gesturing the student to come in.

All the fan girls gasped as the angelic boy came in. It was breath taking. I didn't know that someone could looked so GOOD. Everyone started whispering and talking about the new student. 

"Please introduce yourself" the teacher said.

"Ummh, Hello everyone. I am Oh Sehun. I am 18 years old and I cam from China. I have lived here before when I was a kid but my family and I moved to China because of my dad business promotions. I am really glad to be here, to be back so please take care of me." looking flushed and bowing at the end.

Every fan girl in the room squealed after his little speech and started yelling "Please have my babies, Sehun-oppa!!", "Sarangheayo!!", Please marry me, oppa!! 

Oh god their scaring him away. The teacher clapped her hands and shouted to get everyones attention which she got after blowign her annoying whistle.

"Mr Oh, please sit next to the empty seat in front of  Ms Lee. Ms Lee please raise you hand" she stated looking right at me.

All the fan girls in the room glared at me. I gulped knowing that I will be their punching bag if I did something bad to their new 'meat'.

I raised my hand and he made his way to the seat. I looked at him and he looked back. He smiled and all the girls died instantly. 

"Hello, my name is Oh Sehun, nice to meet you." he said gesturing for a hand shake.

"I know, Sehun-shii. You just told the whole class your name so.... yeah....." I said smiling not wanting to be a .

He smiled cheekily and rubbed the back of his neck looking flushed. He sat down and turned to me.

"Sorry, stupid of me" he said getting embarrassed. 

"It's okay, I am Lee Jieun. You might already know that. Nice to meet you" I smiled.

 

Sehuns POV

I said my speech and the teacher told me to sit at an empty seat in front of Lee Jieun? I looked at the girls direction putting her hand up and I was speechless. I thought I saw an angel. She was so pretty. She had that glow emitting from her that looked really exciting. I think I am in love!!!

"Hello, my name is Oh Sehun, nice to meet you" I said gesturing for a hand shake.

'I know, Sehun-shii. You just told the whole class your name so..... yeah....." she said smiling.

"Oh my god, she is so cute!!! I could die right now. Her smile is so addictive." I fanboyed.

I rubbed the back of my neck feeling looking flushed. 

"You are so stupid Sehun-ah!! Nice going. I bet you she thinks your creepy." I thought to myself as I metally slapped myself on the face.

"Sorry, stupid of me." I said getting more embarrassed. 

I sat down and turned to her.

"It's okay, I am Lee Jieun. You might already know that. Nice to meet you" she smiled.

"That smile killed me twice already. Woah, I want to know more about you, Jieun-shii." I thought, thinking about us being a couple.

 


Here is it subies and silent readers!! Chapter 5. I hope you liked the chapter and I hope you like Oh Sehun, the new student. Please tell me your opinions abotu him. I want your feed backs to make his character better for the future.

Please subscribe and spread my fic out to the people you kow. Thank you again. I might update again today if I have the time. Saranghaeyo!!