A HAPPY ENDING

Admit that you LURVE me LUHAN!!!!

 

Authors POV

 

Luhan anticipated in his seat as the plane touched down the airport. Finally he would meet Jieun, the only girl that has been clouding his mind since they were kids, the person who he can’t live without even just for a minute. Why do you think he’s coming to Jeju? He can’t even wait for her to come back to Seoul even if she was just away for 5 days.

We can call him impatient, a very impatient person.

When the aircraft touched down the Jeju landing strip and situated itself, Luhan bolted outside just as the aircraft doors slowly opened without anything in hand.

You see he didn’t bring any luggage with him to Jeju. I don’t know why but I think that heart wasn’t cooperating with the mind when he planned to follow Jieun to Jeju. He just used his heart and now he had nothing to wear. Why does love make you stupid yet wonderful things?

He left the airport and hailed a cab, the same cab that Jieun caught. What a coincidence.

Luhan hurriedly got inside and told the driver to go to Hyatt Regency Hotel.

“Ajusshi, Hyatt Regency Hotel please.” Luhan instructed.

The cab driver drove away the parking space and through the main road. Again, the traffic was being a massive like the last time.

“Can you please hurry ajusshi?” Luhan asked.

“Sir, why are you so fidgety? Is there anything happening?” The cab driver asked.

“Well, I have to meet this girl that I kind of have been loving since we were kids and now she’s here and I think this is the time to confess my feelings for her.” Luhan said.

“So you’re that kid.” The cab driver mumbled.

“Ajusshi, do you know her?” Luhan curiously asked leaning forward.

“Well, I don’t personally know her but she was one of my customers yesterday.” The ajusshi told him. “You can’t let her go.”

Luhan nodded and looked at the front looking very serious.

“I promise.” Luhan said.

“That’s good to hear. Hold on please sir.” The driver cautioned.

Luhan braced himself grabbing on anything he could as the cab driver swerved around the traffic as fast as he could. Finally after a few minutes that seemed like seconds they finally arrived at the hotel.

Luhan paid the driver and left in a hurry.

Sighing, the cab driver smiled at the running Luhan.

“I hope she knows what her heart is telling her.” The cab driver said.

Luhan ran inside and scared the receptionist.

“Can you please tell me where Lee Jieuns room is situated?” Luhan asked.

“Oh, sorry sir but she just left earlier this morning.” The receptionist asked.

“Do you know where she went?” He asked getting disappointed.

“Sorry sir, she did not leave any information.”

“Okay, thank you.” Luhan said walking away.

 

 

*****

 

 

“Kris! Wait for me!” Jieun yelled from behind him.

Kris stopped and looked behind him and smiled at her limping as she tried fixing her shoes.

“You’re so clumsy.” Kris commented putting his hands in his jean pockets.

“Yah, you didn’t even help.” Jieun said looking at him with a glare.

“You’re too slow and we need to go somewhere.” Kris said walking again.

“Wait, just wait. Where are we going anyway? I was going to the beach today but you dragged me out of my room.” She sadly said finally fixing her shoes.

“I made a reservation for us to go to a restaurant that my dad owns.” Kris said.

“Oh really? Good thing you said that since I’m really hungry.” She said finally being able to catch up to him.

“Come on then. It’s not far.”

They walked further and finally arrived at a very luxurious looking restaurant that seemed to be empty. They went inside and the waiters greeted them.

“Why is there no one here?” Jieun commented whispering it to Kris.

“I booked the whole restaurant for us.” He cheekily smiled.

Jieun widened her eyes and so did .

“What the !” She said hitting him on the arms.

“What?!” Kris asked.

“Don’t what me! Why would you do that?” Jieun hissed looking at all the waiters who bowed at them.

“I didn’t want to be bothered by girls when we eat.” He replied as he sat down at a seat.

“Well, you make a good point.” Jieun finally let it go as she sat down on a seat across Kris.

One of the waiters came to them and handed them the menu. They looked through it and Jieuns eyes bulged out of her eye sockets as she read through the prices of the food that was on the menu.

“Can we please have all of this ready?” Kris said pointing at the breakfast menu.

“Kris, what the !” Jieun spat.

“What?”

“Why did you order all of it?!” She asked with her eyes as wide as it could.

“I know how you eat; you can eat all of it.” He replied.

Jieun thought about it and then nodded at what he said. That was true anyway. She could eat all of it. So she stopped talking about it and waited for the mouth-watering food to come.

It finally came, trolleys that were full of so much food. Kris grabbed some pancakes and placed it on her plate but she just looked at it looking desolate.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Kris asked as he took a bite of the pancake.

“Luhan used to feed me pancakes when we eat together.” Jieun stated looking at the pancake while thinking about Luhan.

“Do you want me to feed you?” Kris asked cutting pieces for her.

“No, it’s alright.” She denied his request. She started eating but she stayed quiet and kept looking down and it was bothering Kris.

“Do you want to go back?”

“No, let’s eat first.” She said.

“No, I mean do you want to go back to Seoul and go to Luhan. I know you miss him.” Kris said.

Jieun looked at him surprised.

“What about the ticket?” She said.

“Don’t worry, I’ll handle it.” Kris assured her.

They left the restaurant and drove back to the hotel as Kris called the airport to book a flight to Seoul.

Jieun watched as the scenery whizzed past them, they were nearing the hotel Jieun saw a glimpse of a familiar person sitting on the beach. It looked like Luhan. She was sure it was Luhan since there was only one person who would cry in public while rolling around on the ground.

“Stop the car!” She yelled making the car halt abruptly.

“What is it?” Kris asked.

“Luhan is here.” Jieun said while getting off the car and walking towards Luhan who was crying on the sand as he rolled around it.

Kris watched as Jieun talked to him.

“Ajusshi, let’s go.” Kris instructed.

The car left the scene.

“Luhan.” Jieun spoke.

Luhan stopped rolling on the sand and looked up to see Jieun. His sad face turned into a smile as he stood up dusting the sand away from him.

“Jieun-ah…” He mumbled wiping his tears away.

“Why are you here?” She asked.

“I was looking for you.” He replied.

“Why?”

“Because I wanted to see you. I wanted to be near you again. I wanted to be talk to you.” He said.

“Do you love me?” She asked holding her breath.

“Of course I do.” Luhan said.

“No, I mean more than a friend. Do you love me?” She asked again as the skies turned grey.

He paused and looked at her with longing eyes.

“Yes, I have loved you ever since we were kids. I love you more than anything in the world. I love you Jieun-ah.” He finally confessed to her moving closer to her.

She froze on her spot.

“Jieun-ah, are you alright?” He asked.

Jieun finally knows what this feeling was. It was love. Every time she felt like this she would always just shrug it off since she didn’t know what it was but now she knows what it is. It was love.

“I love you too.” Jieun finally spoke as she hugged him.

The dark skies grumbled and suddenly rain came down. They were drenched through the bone. Jieun pulled away as she looked at Luhan.

“Why did you take so long to tell me this?” She asked.

“No, I haven’t. I always say that I love you. You’re just too dense to notice anything. Why do you think I get overprotective and why did you think I kissed you?”

“I don’t know.” She replied.

Luhan grabbed her and pulled her forward wrapping his arms around her waist making her blush.

“I’ll make your wish come true.” Luhan announced.

“Which one?” Jieun asked.

“This one.” He replied.

He leaned forward and made his forehead touch hers before kissing her lips. The lips that he wanted to kiss for so long. It has been too long and he didn’t waste time to do it.

After a few seconds of kissing he leaned back and smiled at her.

“Do you remember your wish?” Luhan asked.

“Yes, I wished that someone would kiss me while it rained on the beach.” She smiled at him as tears welled up inside her.

“I love you.” Luhan announced kissing her on the tip of her nose.

“I love you.” She replied kissing him on the tip of his nose.

 

 

*****

 

 

“Come on.” She said walking inside the hotel drenched.

He followed her to the elevator and to her room.

“Where are your luggage?” Jieun asked looking at him.

Luhan paused and looked around trying to find an answer but there was none.

“I didn’t bring any.”

“What?!” She yelled hitting him on the arms repeatedly.

“I was carried away and I forgot to bring clothes.” He apologised.

“Whatever.” She said walking out of the room.

“Where are you going?” He asked.

“Getting you clothes.”

He nodded and sat down on a chair.

Jieun finally came back with his clothes.

“Change into these.” She handed it out.

“Where did you get these?” He asked.

“I got them from Kris.” She announced walking inside the bathroom to change.

“What?! Kris is here?” He asked outside the bathroom door.

“Yeah, I met him yesterday.”

“Why didn’t you tell me?” He asked.

“You didn’t ask.” She replied getting out of the bathroom with new clothes.

Luhan couldn’t be stuffed asking anymore questions since being wet bothered him so he went inside and dried himself putting on the clothes that she gave him. He entered the bedroom watching Jieun on the bed watching television.

Finally being able to feel his presence, Jieun spoke as he slid in the duvet next to her.

“I’m sorry for accusing you.” She apologised looking at him.

“Hey, don’t worry. It’s nothing.” He said pulling her closer to him as he hugged her pecking her on the lips.

“I love you.” She announced looking up the ceiling as his arms embraced her.

“And I love you.” He announced kissing her again on the cheek.

Being tired from all the ‘I love you’s’ they slept embracing each other without any care in the world knowing that their love for each other was the only thing that mattered to them the most. 


 

Authors Note:

Guys, this is the end!! I am so happy to be able to finish my first story that I have ever written in AFF and I grateful for all the support that you have given me these past few months and I am so grateful that I want to hug all of you but I can't. I love you all and thank you for supporting me through the end. 

Thank you to all who commented and to all the people who subscribed and upvoted for this story. I am so happy that you all liked this story that was on top of my head. This is really the best moments in my life. THANK YOU ALL. I LOVE YOU!!!

 

Don't forget to read my new story that I am currently making.

~HOW TO SURVIVE HIGH SCHOOL with the Annoying Luhan~

It is another Luhan fic but a very different one. I hope you like it. 

Thank you all again for everything.


Authors Note:

A great friend of mine told me a great idea and I need help with it. She said that it would great if I placed music while you are reading and I kind of have no music that I think will fit for the chapters and that is what I need help with. FOR EVERYONE WHO IS WILLING TO HELP ME FIND MUSIC FOR THE CHAPTERS IN THIS STORY PLEASE PM ME THE SONGS AND WHICH CHAPTER IT SHOULD BE ON!!! I really need help.