Angels???

Admit that you LURVE me LUHAN!!!!

 

Authors POV

 

Jieun walked down the stairs as she quickly and clumsily tied her hair in a bun being called down by her loud friend. Sighing, she went to the living room and looked at herself on the mirror checking if her hair was alright, well she guessed it was alright since she shrugged it off.

“Jieun-ah, stop looking at yourself. We need to hurry up, the guys are waiting for us?” Hyorin nagged pulling Jieuns arm.

“What guys? I thought it was only us two shopping?” She curiously asked as she was dragged outside her house.

“Yun wanted to come with so I let him and also Luhan was nagging to come too so I let him. Just tame him please? He gets a bit annoying when you’re not around.” She sighed opening the car door and literally shoving Jieun in.

“Yah.” She shrieked at her friend rubbing the sore spot on her elbow.

“We need to hurry up. It will take us a long time to get our outfits and also it wasn’t my fault that you woke up late.” Hyorin barked.

“Hi Jieun-ah.” Luhan greeted next to her. Jieun looked at him and smiled back putting on the seatbelt.

Yun was the one driving the car so he obviously was the one on the driver’s seat. Next to him was of course Hyorin and that leaves Luhan and Jieun in the back seat. Yun the ignition and drove away to the malls direction.

“So what are you going to wear?” Hyorin asked looking at Jieun.

“Hmmmm, I don’t know. I’ll see what they have in the stores I guess.” She replied looking uninterested.

“Well, maybe you and Luhan should pair up or something. That would be nice.” She said.

“It depends on what the concept is.” She told them.

“Hehe, don’t worry. I already have something in mind.” She winked.

Then after that talk silence engulfed the car with a light background music coming from the radio. After the song changed Hyorin had a giant smile on her face as soon as she heard the song. It was Lonely by 2NE1. She then sang on top of her lungs as she tried singing along with the radio.

“Lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely….” She began.

After the song ended she stopped singing and turned down the volume as she breathed heavily after her very loud and awesome singing session with the radio.

“You should be an idol or something Hyorin-baby.” Jieun announced. “You know how to sing and dance. You would be perfect, also, no one could say no to that face of yours.” She added patting her friend in the back.

“No, I can’t. My dad said I should become a doctor or something proper.” She replied.

“Well, try and convincing him or something. All the dancing and singing you do after school is really good, you might get lucky and even get casted.” Jieun insisted.

“Let’s not talk about this shall we.” Yun interjected looking at his girlfriend sadly as he rubbed her hand trying to sooth her down.

Jieun stepped too far causing her friend to be sad so she closed and looked outside. She felt a nudge on her shoulder so she looked and there he was. Smiling like an angel, Luhan. He took his seatbelt off and quickly moved closer to her then buckling the other seatbelt.

“What are you doing?” She asked.

“Well, are you alright? You look like you’re sad.” He said whispered.

“I’m alright.” She lied. She clearly wasn’t alright; she stepped too far and made her friend feel bad. She felt guilty of course.

“Hyorin-ah, Jieun’s sad because she thinks you’re sad.” Luhan announced. Jieun looked at him with a gaped mouth and a displeased look. Of course as she was the one and only Jieun she had to do something about it. She pinched his shoulders making him scream in pain.

“Jieun, it’s alright. It’s just dad. Don’t feel bad, it’s supposed to be our girl’s day out. We are going to have fun.” She beamed.

She smiled but frowned at Luhan as he smiled at her with two thumbs up. She pinched him again making him squeal like a girl.

“I helped you.” He eyed her.

“You are still an idiot.” She hissed readying her pinching claws but he backed away.

 

Hyorin grabbed her friends arm and linked it with hers as they walked inside the mall with giant and beaming smiled on their faces but on the other hand the two guys behind them looked uninterested at their actions.

They stopped in front of one specific store which sold Halloween costumes and Halloween knick knacks. They stared at it for a few seconds until Hyorin cackled in happiness as soon as she saw a very specific dress.

“Found it! Luhan and Jieun please come forward.” She announced linking her arms with Yuns.

Of course they both followed her instructions and stood in front of the store waiting for Hyorin to say something.

“Alright, I already have an idea on what you two are going to wear. So please come and follow me.” She instructed unlinking her arms with the boyfriend then dragged both friends inside the store. They looked at each other and sighed and rolled their eyes at how their friend was acting.

Hyorin dragged both of them along with her through different aisles trying to find the one and only perfect outfit for her friend. After a few minutes of running around the store she finally found it, obviously she made a commotion out of it squealing as soon as she found it.

“Okay, my idea was that Luhan will be the devil and Jieun of course is the angel but there is a twist on the story.” She announced as she pulled them next the white outfit.

“There’s a story?” Jieun questioned.

“Yup, well this is how it goes. The devils are supposed to stay away from angels since it was forbidden to interact with devils and angels. It is a rule but of course two little mischiefs abandoned the rules and found each other and fell in love which are you two. So that’s the story.” She said smiling at both of them with twinkles and stars in her eyes.

Sighing, Jieun rolled her eyes at her friend looking at Luhan who was obviously very happy at the idea. He was going to be paired up with Jieun, isn’t that exciting?

“Yah.” She hissed pinching him.

“What?” He screamed.

“Why are you so happy?” She asked looking irritated.

“We’re partners. Aren’t you happy?” He announced.

Well, she was a bit hesitant at the idea but as soon as she tried imagining both of them hand in hand coming through the giant doors of the Wu’s she looked very pleased at the idea.

“Fine.” She muttered looking a bit happy at the idea.

“Okay, Jieun baby. Grab that dress and see if it fits. Luhan you come with me and we’ll find a costume for you.” She announced pushing Jieun to the dressing rooms.

Jieun looked at the dress and sighed. She took off her clothes and put the dress on. She zipped it up and went outside waiting for her friends to come back. After a few minutes of waiting they were back with Luhan being pushed in a dressing room next to Jieuns. Luhan didn’t have enough time to look at Jieun finding it annoying how he wasn’t able to see her yet. He was itching to go outside and look at the beauty so he rushed himself as he put on the costume. He quickly left the cubicle and looked for Jieun. Sadly she wasn’t there anymore; she apparently went back inside since Hyorin made her put on the wings and the halo.

As soon as she opened the door imaginary beams of light shot up to the ceiling as she walked slowly towards them. He gawked at the beauty in front of him. How the dress fit perfectly with her body and her curves. How innocent looking she was with the halo and wings. How he just wanted to run up to her and kiss her right there at that moment.

Jieun was wearing comfortable chiffon in white with inner lining and special ethnic embroidery at the upper body, on base.

 


 

 

Summer White Angel. Ethnic Embroidery White Chiffon Long Dress Cocktail Dress

This is the dress she is wearing. She is so pretty. 


 

 

Hyorin gasped as Jieun left the room with overflowing happiness as she ran to her friend hugging her.

“Jieun-ah, I am the best ever. You look AMAZING!!” She beamed smiling at her friend.

“Do I?” She shyly mumbled.

“Yes.” Luhan immediately said staring at the beauty across from him.

Jieun looked at his direction looking at the magnificent looking boy in front of her. He looked fine in that red suit. He looked nice and evil at the same time, his face looking angelic and pure but his suit looking evil and hot at the same time. Both balanced each other out and made him look so handsome.

“You look awesome.” She gasped staring at him.

“I do?” He questioned.

“Yes, you look hot.” She said in her mind. She nodded at his question and hid her blush.

“Well, that’s all good then. We just need masks; I already have one for you Luhan. A plain red mask for Luhan with feathers on it and a silver one with feathers on yours.” She announced pointing at Jieun.

They looked around the shop looking for the necessary things and found it.

Jieun was very happy with her dress. It looked good, more like awesome. She couldn’t wait for the party. She was so happy to go and excited too. Another thing that added to her excitement was that Luhan was going to be her “date”. How awesome is that? A beautiful dress, beautiful pair of wings and an awesome and hot and handsome date to add to her excitement.


Authors Note:

The dress is so pretty and also the girl. So afjaogjakjgaenv. Can't wait for the party to begin.

Don't forget to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE and UPVOTE!!