FRIDAY NIGHT with the Xi's Part 3

Admit that you LURVE me LUHAN!!!!

Hey GUYS! I know I said I was going to update in a few days but since I don't have anything to do.... I updated. This chapter will be more of JiHan couple! I hope you like it.
Also don't forget to subscribe and comment!!

 


 

Jieuns POV

“That was so awkward! Stupid Luhan!”

“Retard!!” I exclaimed to him as we left the kitchen.

I hit his shoulders.

“Sorry….. I just wanted to have fun. Like when we were kids.” He replied sounding sad.

“Aish…..” I said trapping his head in a head lock.

“Stop! You’re messing my hair up!” he exclaimed trying to get away from her head lock.

“You are such a girl, Lulu.” I said letting his head free, ruffling his hair one last time.

He fixed his hair and glared at me and smiled. We headed upstairs to my room since we didn’t want to listen to our parents’ chit-chat. Well it was mostly about the economy, money, the good ol’ times and my and Luhan’s “relationship”. Before they even talked about us getting married when were older and having kids together.

“Like that will ever happen, they would never do that. Right?”

We got to my room and I jumped on my bed and the stereo and my laptop.

“Jieun-ah! Your room smells like sh*t, are you ever going to clean your room?” Luhan nagged.

I rolled my eyes and faced him.

“Umma……. Mianhe-yo! I’ll do that later.” I replied smiling cheekily.

He didn’t like it when I don’t clean my room, I think it looks nice and clean enough for someone to live there. He glared at me and started cleaning up. He picked up the rubbish, he put all the piles of clothes in the washing machine. He always does it for me and I am grateful but I couldn’t be stuffed helping him.

*Cough*Cough*

I looked at Luhan who was standing in front of my closet holding my underwear looking at me disgustedly. I gasped and ran to him. I grabbed it and hid it behind my back.

“Sh*t! So embarrassing.”

“Red lace………. I like lace…..”

“Umm……..” I mumbled trying to think of something to say.

“It’s mi…… Hyorins…….. She came a week ago and we had a sleep over, she left them here….?” I finally said trying to not look at Luhan since he might see my growing blush.

“Sure, sure.” He said.

“Liar”

He looked away trying not to laugh at me and tried cleaning up my room again. I stopped him.

“Don’t clean up anymore, I’ll do it. Just go on the computer and do guy things……..” I said trying to shoo him away from my closet.

“Okay.” He replied.

He walked up to my bed and lay down. I looked at him and started cleaning up, picking up my dirty clothes off the floor.

“This is so filthy……… yuck……….. I am such a pig”

I finished cleaning up and went back to my room. I opened the door and saw Luhan still lying there, he looked lifeless until I heard him snore. He was sleeping. I came up to him and stared at his features. He looked so handsome, I am such a proud friend to have a friend so good looking and nice. I lay next to him and closed my eyes. I smelled his scent, it smelt so nice. *Cool water – Davidoff* That was one of my favourite perfumes. I stayed there until I felt him move. He moved closer to and I felt his hand grab my waist and pulled me near him. He was hugging me. He was nuzzling on my neck and I stayed there.

“OH MY GOGGLES, He’s hugging me.”

I blushed and laid there feeling tense. It was awkward. I was going to say something to him but I didn’t want to ruin his sleep, he is really busy on Fridays. Practice, studies, girls, me….

I stayed there and hugged him back. After a few minutes in each other’s embrace, I started feeling sleepy and came closer to Luhans body who was still hugging me. I laid my head on his chest and fell asleep.

Authors POV

Xi Cheng – Luhans mother

Lee Ah Ri – Jieuns mother

Ah Ri and Cheng went upstairs trying to eaves drop on their kids and also get Luhan since the Xi’s are going home. They were giggling like little girls. They put their ears against the door and heard nothing. They looked at each other with smiles on their faces and slowly opened the door. They were shocked at what they saw. Their jaws dropped so low that it could fit a ginormous fly inside. They looked at each other again and giggled really quietly. Cheng winked at Ah Ri and held her hands. They closed the door and started jumping up and down like they were children.

They calmed themselves after a few minutes and opened the door again. They took their phones and took photos of Jieun and Luhan sleeping.

“Ah Ri-ah, let’s leave them for now. I’ll let Luhan sleep here for tonight.” Cheng said smiling.

“Okay, good idea. I was about to ask you if he could stay for the night.” Ah Ri replied.

They walked down the stairs and looked at their husbands who were waiting at the door with annoyed faces.

“Yeobo……… I want to tell you something…….” They both said at the same time trying to hold their giggles.

The Xi’s left the house without Luhan and went home. The house wives told their husbands what happened and slept with smiles on all of their faces.

The Next Day

*10:00am*

Since Jieun is an early bird she woke up wriggling trying to get away from something. She opened her eyes and scratching her hair looking at Luhan whose face was next to her. She tried to get up but Luhan wouldn’t let go tightening his embrace on her. Just then she remembered what happened yesterday and blushed. She laid there blushing.

“OH MY GOGGLES!!”

After 10 minutes of lying there waiting for Luhan to wake up, she got angry and slapped Luhan on the face lightly trying to wake him up. Luhan woke up from his slumber and looked at Jieun who looked agitated. He smiled at her.

“Good morning, Jieun-ah.” Luhan said yawned happily not letting go of her.

“Good morning, Luhan…. Now…. GET THE AWAY FROM MEEE!!!!” Jieun yelled trying not to wake up the other people living in the house.

“Why?” Luhan asked trying to do his best aegyo.

Jieun rolled her eyes.

“Come on, I want to get up. I still have to go make breakfast.” Jieun said.

“Come on, I want to sleep.” Luhan replied.

“Let go of me, then you can sleep….” Jieun said trying to get away from Luhan who had a good hold on her.

“ANDWAE!” Luhan said.

“LET GO!!” Jieun said getting fed up.

“NO WAY!” Luhan said looking away from Jieun.

“I SHALL USE MY POWERFUL POWER ON YOU LUHAN!!”

“Come on, please????” Jieun said with the best aegyo she could muster.

Luhan couldn’t say no to Jieun. Her aegyo was like kryptonite. It was his weakness. His death.

“Then……….. KISS ME, I’ll let go if you kiss me….” Luhan finally said.


I hoped you like this chappie. OH MY GOGGLES!!! Their mothers are so cute, right? So cheeky and cute. What do you will happen between Luhan and Jieun? Will she kiss him? She will? She won't? Comment please and subscribe.