Oh ! She's back.

Admit that you LURVE me LUHAN!!!!

 

Authors POV

For the past week Jieun has been dreading this day. The day that her worst cousin in the whole world is coming back and ruin everything for her again. How she hated the b*tch. On the other hand Jieun has been having a very hectic week starting from all the gifts that have been mailed to her every morning and afternoon by Kris trying to impress her of his expensive gifts such as brand purses, necklaces and other expensive things. She felt flattered that someone took a liking on her and all but she gets tired of all the attention from Kris since he always follows her everywhere around school.

Every time she looks back behind her he would be there following behind her acting like he was going the same way as her. He would follow her everywhere. I mean everywhere. To her classes, to the cafeteria even to the toilet. He waits for her outside the toilets and hides from her even though she knows that he’s there. He would follow here everywhere.

Another thing is that Luhan has been acting all jealous and starts clinging onto Jieun more than expected of him. He would always connect their arms together when Kris is around to make him jealous. He would cling onto her more and wouldn’t let her go by herself to a place where Kris might be so he hovers around her like a hawk. He keeps an eye on her ALL the time which really annoys Jieun.

Friday- Day Before the Cousin Arrives

  Jieun woke up feeling really tired since both Kris and Luhan has been texting her all night about random things such as what position do sleep in? Like seriously? What position do you sleep in? Jieun got really creeped out about that text since both boys asked her the same question the same time.

“What the . This is so creepy.”

She would just shrug it off but after a few hours of not replying back to them they would text back faster not waiting for her to do anything. Every second they would text her about nonsense and she hates how they don’t get that she doesn’t want to talk to them. So after a few hours of being annoyed by the two handsome boys she finally turned her cell phone off.

She stood up and went to the bathroom and she then took a shower. She would do her regular morning rituals, doing her hair, light make up, put on her uniform then eat breakfast. She waved and said bye to her mother.

“Bye mum, see you tonight.” Jieun yelled opening the door and heading out.

As she opened the gate she saw an expensive looking car parked in front of her house which she obviously guessed that Kris was there since he was the only one that she knows that could afford a car like that. She closed the gate and walked to the door of the car and knocked on the window. The window slowly came down and there displayed Kris handsomely smiling at Jieun waving at her then trying to open the door for her to come in but she quickly shut it.

“Kris, how many times do I have to tell you that I don’t want to ride your car? The school is literally 5 minutes away. Also I don’t want to bother you.” Jieun said smiling at Kris.

“But…..” Kris whined looking sad.

“No buts.” Jieun interjected staying her ground.

Jieun walked away and walked passed Luhans house. She knew that Luhan was waiting for her since she could sense that someone was watching her as she stepped out of her house. She stopped and looked at the figure trying to hide behind the rose bushed.

“Luhan, come out will you? You look stupid hiding behind that bush since you are practically twice the height of it.” Jieun said crossing her arms. Luhan finally stepped out from behind the bush and walked to Jieun initiating a hug. He dramatically slow motioned his run to Jieun as he opened his arms for a hug but Jieun walked away looking at him annoyed. Luhan pouted and caught up to her walking beside her trying to get her attention by poking her shoulders.

Sighing Jieun stopped and looked at Luhan and glared at him making him stop what he was doing.

“Stop that.” Jieun hissed glaring at Luhan who stood there with his hands in position going for another jab.

“If that finger of yours touch me one more time I swear I will break 2 things in your body.” Jieun angrily said looking at his fingers then to his lower body telling him that his “thing” will be broken next.

Luhan quickly covered his parts making a squealing noise. Jieun then started walking blowing out a frustrated sigh. Luhan then walked beside her again but with a larger gap between them protecting his bits.

“What’s wrong? Are you PMS’ing again?” Luhan jokingly asked.

“You and Kris are what is wrong and no I am not PMS’ing!” Jieun hissed punching Luhan on the shoulder making him rub his arm to ease the pain.

“What did we do?” Luhan asked getting confused.

“Really?? Are you really asking me that?” Jieun sarcastically asked.

“Yes?” Luhan hesitantly asked knowing that Jieun would do something to hurt him again which was true. She hit his arms again but harder this time.

“Stop annoying me will you? For the whole week you two have been on my case like little puppies not wanting to let go of their owner. I am sick and tired of both of you being next to me all the time, clinging to me like some koalas on gum trees. Also you clinging onto me 24/7 didn’t really help from all the crap Kris has been doing. All the gifts that he sent me and the messages that you both have been sending me ALL the time aren’t helping either.  I need my space all right?!” Jieun finally said stomping away.

Luhan stood there surprised and stood there frozen at what had happened. He stopped thinking about what she just said and slowly walked his way to school. Unfortunately they both didn’t know that Kris was following them the whole time and has heard everything that she said. Kris walked back to his car and sadly drove to school wanting to apologise to Jieun of how he has been acting for the past few days.

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

Saturday

Jieun woke up from all the commotion that was coming from down stairs. She knew that her cousin is already here since she could hear that annoying high pitched laugh that her cousin always had. She was already annoyed at her cousin since Jieun could literally feel the evilness coming from downstairs. She might even see dark auras coming from under the floor. On the other hand Luhan and Kris finally stopped texting and bothering her and actually apologised at how they acted. Since Jieun doesn’t want to fight with them he let them go easy since she was mentally and physically exhausted from the lack of sleep.

 

Flashback

Jieun walked out of her class ignoring Kris’ and Luhans’ cries to get her attention. She didn’t want to talk to them at all. She thought that they would just keep bothering her about everything. She walked out the room without looking back; she headed to her locker and put all her stuff away then went to the cafeteria to eat lunch since she was really hungry. But all of a sudden as she was on her way to the cafeteria she heard someone yelling out her name.

“JIEUN-AH, WAIT!!!!” The person yelled garnering attention from the other students.

Sighing Jieun stopped and looked back at who it was. She knew it must have been Luhan or Kris since for the whole day they have been trying to get her attention. Well they have her attention now. It was Luhan. He finally caught up to her and tried regaining his breath crouching down with his hands on his knees. Jieun looked at him with an annoyed expression since someone is wasting her time.

“What do you want?” Jieun asked crossing her arms disapprovingly.

“Well……. Can……. I …… talk ……. to………… you?” Luhan panted.

“Make it quick, the monster in my stomach needs its pound of flesh soon. It might burst out of my stomach and eat you if you’re not quick enough.” Jieun joked having a straight face on.

“Fine, fine. Jeez, can we at least talk in private?” Luhan asked finally regaining his breath. Jieun agreed so Luhan lead the way to a private place which was the school roof top. While they walked there, there was an invisible tension between Jieun and Luhan. They finally got to the rooftop and they awkwardly looked at each other for a few seconds not knowing what to do.

“So….. how are you?” Luhan dumbly asked.

“Really? Is this really what you’re going to ask me? If this is it then I shall go.” Jieun said turning away. Luhan grabbed her arms before she could move.

“What is it?” Jieun angrily asked.

“I’m sorry alright. I’m sorry if I have been really annoying and clingy and over protective of you for the past week. I’m just jealous of Kris.” Luhan confessed.

“Jealous? Why?” Jieun asked.

“Well, because he’s rich and he can give you anything you want and also I think that you’ll like him more than me. Then you’ll forget about me then leave me.” Luhan said. Jieun turned around and saw how Luhan looked so sad, so sad that he looked like he was going to cry which Jieun doesn’t want to see.

“Don’t think like that, you are the bestest person I have ever met in my life and no one I mean NO ONE can ever replace my little Lulu. Heck, do you really think I care about how rich you are or how much things you can buy me? I’m not like that.” Jieun reassuringly replied to Luhan pulling him into a huge hug.

 

 

******

 

Jieun walked home by herself since Luhan had things to do after school which was kinda normal for him since he’s really popular with everyone. Jieun finally got home after slowly walking to her house. She got to the gate and noticed that there was a bouquet of flowers in front of her door. She quickly opened the gate and went in. She ran to the bouquet and picked it up.

It was her favourite types of flowers pink roses and purple ones. She picked it up and smelt it. She thought that it would smell nice but no it didn’t. Like in those movies people always smell the flowers like it smells nice but in reality it smells weird.

She scrunched her nose and pulled her head away from the flowers since it did not smell the best. She finally saw a card hanging by a thread that has been tied around the bouquet. She opened it, it was from Kris. Jieun smiled as she read what was written inside the card.

Dear Jieun, I am very sorry for my behaviour for the last few days. I have been very annoying to you and I am truly sorry. Thank you for giving back all the gifts that I sent you since my parents are having a fit at me since I spent so much money on buying you those things. XD I am really sorry for how I acted and I hope that our relationship as friendship will be stronger in the future.

From Kris :)

Jieun went inside her house with a smile on her face. She placed the bouquet on the table and looked for a vase to put it in. She found a nice looking vase and filled it half-way with water. She untied the bouquet and started putting the flowers inside the vase. She looked content with how it looked then placed it on the middle of the table for everyone to see. She went to her room and changed. She went downstairs and helped her mum cook dinner since the Xi’s are coming for dinner as always.

End of Flashback

 

Jieun lazily walked to the door and opened it not caring if she looks like some weird monster girl. She couldn’t care less if her cousin would judge her since her cousin will judge her anyway. She walked down the stairs to the living room and finally saw her evil cousin. The b*tch. They all smiled at Jieun as she came into view and what annoyed her most was her cousin was smiling at her sweetly but she knew that it was just an act. She bets you that when they are alone her cousin will got y and all cocky and everything.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Jieun said bowing 90 degrees to her uncle and aunty and the witch.

“Jieun-ah!!!” Her cousin yelled immediately standing up from her seat and ran to Jieun. She bear hugged her and spun her around like a rag doll. She finally stopped and dropped Jieun on the floor.

Jieun exhaled then inhaled. “KRYSTAL!!!” Jieun happily acted. 

“Krystal you're back!!" Someone happily exclaimed. Jieun and Krystal looked behind them seeing Luhan with the widest grin on his face. Krystal ran up to him and hugged him. He hugged her back.

"OPPA!!" Krystal giggled.

Jieun glared at the both of them and felt her heart start breaking.


What did you guys think? Krystal is the cousin. The evil one. Sorry if you think that I use Krystal too much but since she is the only one that comes to mind when I think of a y looking idol. I don't hate her or anything, she just comes off to me like that. Also Jieun's heart is breaking :( I hope Luhan doesn't have a crush on Krystal anymore.
Don't foget to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE and CLICK THE ARROW ON THE TOP!!

Also I made a cover of Officially Missing You on youtube. Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY2m6UWtqsU&feature=plcp
Don't mind the ugliness of the face but I hope you enjoy it.