Y TIME part 2!!

Admit that you LURVE me LUHAN!!!!

 

 

 


Authors Note:

This is the real chapter 33. Hope you like it.


 

Authors POV

 

“Then I have no choice.” He said inching his face towards hers.

Jieun closed her eyes waiting for something to happen. A kiss maybe? Something weird that Luhan might do since he’s a bit random at times. She scrunched up her face in different ways as she felt Luhans breathe hitting her face. She waited and waited until nothing happened, she only felt his nose touching hers. She just laid there pulling a weird face waiting for stupid Luhan to do something.

She opened her eyes and looked at Luhan who had his face millimetres away from hers. The tips of their noses still touching slightly. She stared at his beautiful orbs called eyes that seemed to glow as she looked at her reflections. He had no expression shown on his face when he stared at her eyes, he just stared at her in an awkward position above her.

His expression turned into a smile. The smile that showed his pearly white teeth and also a smile that showed evil meaning behind them. He kept smiling at least for a few minutes as they stayed in the exact position not moving an inch with the tips of their noses touching.

Right at that moment he just wanted to ravish her pompous and plump and pink and delicious looking lips. He wanted to feel her lips against his again like before. He wanted to feel the excitement and the adrenaline rushing through her veins as he kissed her. He wanted to be high, high in love, with her. He could get addicted to her, wait no, he’s already addicted to her but he needs more.

Jieun on the other hand just laid there like a doll doing nothing about their awkward situation as she watched his features. The thought of trying to push Luhan off and leave his premises has come and rapidly gone and left her mind a few minutes ago. She knew that the thought wasn’t going to make an illegal U-turn and try to make her rethink her actions.

Finally Jieun spoke cutting the silence in half.

“Luhan, are you going to get off of me?” She asked.

 He just smiled that creepy smile he had at her staying silent maker feel very uncomfortable under him. He shook his head and stayed.

“So you’re not going to move?” She asked raising her right eye brow.

“Nope.” He smiled at her.

“I need to get up. Please get off.” She pleaded. He shook his head refusal.

“Groaning, Jieun tried pushing him off of her but clearly she failed at her actions since he was too strong. He was stuck on top of her, frozen in his spot to be exact. He didn’t want to move at all and he still had that smile plastered on his face. It was getting a bit creepy for little Ms Weird-o.

“Also, my nose is itchy.” She informed him still trying to shove him off.

The funny thing was that their noses were still touching each other’s after all the pushing and shoving with each other. Luhan must be a super hero if he didn’t move an inch from her even though she thrashed like some maniac. Even though she wanted him to get away from her there was a part of her that wanted him to stay and let them stay like that without moving, however, her limbs were getting numb and dead and also the her nose was getting really itchy for comfort. She needed to stretch and scratch or else someone had to pay the price and in that situation Luhan was it.

“Please just get off of me.” Jieun groaned giving him one last push.

“Not unless you kiss me.” An evil smirk animated from his face and Jieun did not like it one bit.

“Oh I see, you want one again.”

“Yes. You didn’t really give me a kiss, a proper one to be exact.” He smiled.

“How exact do you want it to be? I already kissed you on the cheek and you stole my first kiss, isn’t that enough for you?” She sighed in defeat.

“That was nothing.” He retorted.

“Since Jieun knew him too well she did what she was asked, she kissed him but of course there was a catch for him. He played a little prank on him for old times’ sake.

“Fine.” She mumbled.

Luhan smiled in glee waiting for Jieun to do what was asked of her but was cautious of what she might pull on him. He stared intently at to see if she had any bad intentions in mind and it kind of paid off since she was getting a bit flustered but she then regained her composure to not Luhan notice.

“Here we go then.” Jieun said.

Jieun sensually s her arms round his strong arms and linked it together around his neck as she looked at him in lust. Luhan however was taken back at his best friend’s actions, weird but wonderful actions. He actually thought that they would kiss. He anticipated for it. To kiss her lips again but as you all know that Jieun is a massive troll she something else for Luhan.

Jieun leaned in moving her to allow her nose to unlink from his and slowly but carefully kissed the top of his nose. Taking that opportunity, where Luhan was dazed, she pushed Luhan off with all her might that she could muster and backed away from him as he fell on the floor on his rear.

“That was unfair.” He mumbled.

“You know what’s unfair? You always try to kiss me when you trap me on the bed. Now, that is what you call unfair.” She informed him. “Why don’t you just go and find a girlfriend and do those things to her. I mean everyone in the school would get into your pants.”

He scoffed at her comment.

“I already found her.” He smiled at her standing up.

“Really?” She squealed with a smile spread across her face, intrigued at her friend’s confession. “Tell me.”

She jumped on the bed wanting him to spill the can of beans that he clearly hid from her.

“TELL ME!!” She squealed in delight.

“Sorry, I can’t tell. You might get jealous of her.” Luhan smiled sitting on the bed.

As Jieun jumped around the bed Luhan took that vulnerable moment to grab what he wanted in the first place, the explicit DVD.

“Got it.”

“I don’t care. I know you watch it anyway and also there are more on top of your closet in a box called “FUN THINGS”. She laughed.

“How did you know?” He asked as his face flushed.

“You do know that this is like my second home and you’re not very secretive with your stuff. It’s always under the bed or on top of the closet.”

“Fine, you win.” He sighed.

“Also, lay off on the fapping when your parents are away. You’re too loud.” Jieun informed him.

“Yah!” He yelled chasing her out of the room.

They ran around the house like little kids again and finally came back to the living room where Sehun was waiting for them.

“What took you so long?” He whined.

“Nothing.” Luhan shiftily said.

“So Sehun oppa, do you know who Luhan likes? He won’t tell me.” Jieun said glaring at Luhan as she sat down in front of the coffee table looking for a movie to watch, again.

“Sorry. I don’t know.” He lied.

Sehun pointed out at Jieun looking at Luhan who got the idea. Luhan then threw the pillow at his cousin causing Sehun to laugh at his actions.

Little did Jieun know that the girl Luhan was madly in love with was her. 

 


Authors Note:

This is the real chapter 33. Hope you like it.

Jieun is so dense. *sigh* Sehunie knows who Luhan likes. I think Luhan will get away that easily from Sehun. Comment below. Chapter 34 will be out in a few minutes.

Don't forget to COMMENT and SUBSCIRBE and UPVOTE!!