Y TIME!!

Admit that you LURVE me LUHAN!!!!

 

Authors POV

 

“Jieun-ah, can you please come to the other room please?” Her mother asked standing up and walking to another room. Jieun followed her mother with her head down trying to think of a good excuse to say to her mother.

“What did she mean by ex-girlfriend?” Her mother asked intently looking at her with her arms crossed.

“Um….ma, I….can …..explain.” She stuttered.

“Oh, my little baby girl had a boyfriend.” Her mother exclaimed embracing tightly while giggling at the same time.

That was weird, no, really weird. Jieun stood there frozen while her mother giggled and hugged her tightly like a teenage girl who just got asked to go on a date. What was that about? She froze on her spot not moving an inch waited for her mother to make the first move and stop her weird uncanny actions.

She thought that her mother dear would be angry about it, no she was certain that she would get her whooped by her mother but she was clearly wrong.

Her mother released her from her long and tight embrace and stared at her with a wide grin, a grin that had hidden intentions and meanings in them. Intentions that Jieun clearly did not know the true meanings of.

“omo, my Jieunie has a boyfriend. I always thought that you would go for Luhan but the cousin is still good. Just make sure that you don’t get pregnant yet alright? I don’t want to be a grandmother yet.” Her mother beamed in delight clasping her hands together.

Jieuns mouth dropped so far that she even imagines it touching the floor. She was so amazed at how her mother’s brain worked to having thought of those ridiculous things. Pregnant? Boyfriend?

She seriously thought that she was covers in ice and became an ice lock on her spot. That was how she felt right at that moment. She was frozen from head to toe not uttering a single sound with a gaped.

“What?!” She screamed making the house rumble in shock after a few moments of trying to absorb what her mother just stated.

“Umma?!” She whined.

“What is it?” Her mother asked looking confused.

“What do you mean what is it?” You just said the most shocking thing I have heard in my entire life.” She puffed.

“What do you mean?”

“You seriously think that I have a boyfriend without telling you about it? Have a you ever thought that I could never keep a secret from you and if I was going out with anyone I would have told you so I could fangirl with you?” She puffed.

“So you’re not in a relationship with that young man in the other room?” Her mother asked.

“Of course not.” She sighed.

“That’s true, you would never keep a secret from me. Like that time when Luhan kissed you.” Her mother joked as she left the room giving Jieun a wink, leaving her daughter in a state of shock and a mild case of red face and the stutters.

After a few minutes of deliberating how to face all of the people in the kitchen, wait no, after 30 minutes of standing there. She finally had the courage to face all of them and tell them the truth. She walked in slowly as the adults talked and she sat down on her chair being unnoticed by the adults.

“Hey you’re back.” Luhan whispered. She nodded and started eating but her appetite left her a long time ago.

“Jieun-ah, are you alright?” Her father asked making everyone look at her.

“I’m fine.” She mumbled as they nodded and went straight back to talking.

“Jieun-ah, it’s alright. Sehun already explained everything to us, don’t feel burdened about it. His mother even brought pictures.” Her mother assured her, she tried but telling her that there were pictures involved her hope went downwards from there.

She finally left the table and headed to the living room to watch anything that could get her thoughts away from everything. She turned the television on and clicked the remote to see what was on and just her luck nothing was on, how sad. Sighing, she dropped the remote next to her and closed her eyes.

She turned her head to the footsteps coming towards her without bothering to open her eyes.

“Those photos you guys took were so unconvincing.” Luhan spoke chuckling.

“Shut up.” She hissed punching him lightly on the arm.

“Hey, you were still cute in it though.” He confessed smiling at her.

“Liar.” She uttered resting her head on his shoulders.

“You were even though the acting was bad.” He joked again gaining another punch on the arm.

“Stop rubbing it in.” She bellowed.

“Fine.” He smiled. She then rested her head on his shoulder again.

“What are we watching?” Luhan asked in curiosity looking at the television.

“I don’t know, there was nothing on so I just left it there.” She confessed.

“Do you want to watch a movie?” He asked getting up from his seat but was quickly pulled back.

“Stay here.” She mumbled hugging his arms and resting her head on his shoulder.

“Do you want me to get it?” Someone asked from the doorway. “You seem to be occupied hyung.”

“Thanks Sehun oppa.” She beamed nodding at his suggestion.

“They’re at my room on the desk drawer, the third one down. Bring all of them.” Luhan claimed.

Sehun nodded and walked up the stairs and find the movies. He searched the drawers and finally found them and headed downstairs with an armful of movie cases. He trudged down the stairs in great difficulty since he brought the whole thing down. He placed the movies on the coffee table with some dropping on the floor since it was full.

“Woah, nice Sehun oppa.” Jieun complimented leaving Luhans side and quickly sitting in front of the table looking for a good movie to watch.

She rummaged around the pile of movies and finally stopped as she picked up a very very different kind of movie.

“Luhan, what is this?” Jieun asked turning around to face him holding the explicit movie up.

Luhan’s mouth dropped and his face turned red and quickly tried snatching the movie from her but failed since she hid it behind her with a sneaky and mischievous smile.

“Lulu is being naughty.” She joked holding the movie case and shaking it to tempt Luhan.

“Jieun-ah it’s not mine.” He lied obviously since it was found in his bedroom and there is no one in his house that watches these types of movies unless his dad does which is weird and I won’t be talking anymore about that.

“Liar. I didn’t know Lulu likes these types of things.” She .

“Jieun-ah give it back.” He stated standing up.

“No.”  She sand sticking her tongue after. She stood up and faced him with the movie behind her back.

Sehun on the other hand watched on the couch watching the little show since it was more interesting than any other television shows on. He got comfortable and watched what happened.

“Jieun-ah give it back please.” He begged reaching out for the movie case.

“NO.” She sternly stated standing her ground.

“Come on.” He pleaded.

“No.” She laughed as she ran away from him.

He followed her around the house trying to get the movie not making as much noise as possible. He chased her around the living room three times, the back yard four times, the street a few times and finally they reached his bedroom.

She was cornered behind the bed. Her on the far end near the window and Luhan on the other. He locked the door so she couldn’t get out as he faced her.

“You’re trapped.” He sang.

“I still won’t give it to you.” She mocked.

“Why are you being such a pain in the ? Just give it back will you?” He finally gave up.

“Because you are not supposed to have this thing.” She stated pointing at the movie then making a face. “And you’re disgusting for having this.”

“Yeah so what? I’m a guy and I have needs, I’m not the only one who has one and I bet you Sehun has more since he gave that to me. Well, he sent that to me before.” He confessed.

“Stop blaming Sehun oppa, he is as innocent as a baby lamb.” She insisted.

“Yah, give it back will you.” He finally exploded running towards her.

He stood right in front of her, their faces just millimetres away from each other. She could feel his breath against her skin. He inched forward a little bit so she inched back. He stepped forward so she obviously stepped back until the bed seized her from going back any further.

“Give it back and no one gets hurt.” He ordered.

She shut her lips and shook her head sideways frantically. He inched his face more so she inched back and she lost her balance. Being a hero, Luhan tried saving her by grabbing her waist to pull her up but her weight outbalanced him too and found themselves on top of each other. Luhan on top and Jieun on the bottom.

She opened her eyes to meet his. She felt her body heat up as she looked deep on his deep brown beautiful eyes. He on the other hand lost all his senses just as he looked at her wonderful gleaming eyes.

He pushed himself up resting on his arms but stayed on top of her firmly.

“Get off.” She squirmed.

“Not until you give it back.” He insisted.

“No.” She eyed him.

“Then I have no choice.” He said inching his face towards hers.


Authors Note:

Ooohhh!! Lulu has an explicit movie that he watches. Oh oh. Jieunie is in trouble!! Hormones everywhere!!! What do you think is he going to do?? Comments below.

Don't forget to COMMENT and SUBCRIBE and UPVOTE!!

I am so sorry to have updated after such a long time. I am so so sorry *bows* I hope you liked this chapter. I have been very busy and things just happened and parents and stuff at school. I am so sorry for this and I will update soon. I mean soon. Bye bye! Sorry again.